San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

Notice how easy it is for CNN/NBC Trump-hating reporters to get to the bitch??????????
What are these reporters using to get to the bitch? Frog-man suits and flippers?????????

Where are the stories of the heroic efforts of citizens helping each other?

On tv 24/7.

Don't have a television. So I typed in Puerto Ricans saves man Hurricane Maria. Got this. Good on the student with the birds.

Couple braves floods from Hurricane Maria to save their seven dogs ...
nypost.com/.../couple-braves-floods-from-hurricane-maria-to-save-their-seven-dogs/
5 days ago - A couple in Puerto Rico clung to the side of a house for hours to save their seven dogs after Hurricane Maria leveled their town and left them in neck-deep water when a river burst its banks, according to a report. ... The Category 4 storm forced Harasimowicz and her husband, Gary ...
Pitbull helps Hurricane Maria victims in Puerto Rico by letting them ...
ew.com/.../pitbull-uses-his-private-jet-to-save-cancer-patients-stranded-in-puerto-rico-...
4 days ago - Pitbull is sending his private jet to Puerto Rico to bring cancer ... jet to save cancer patients stranded in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria.
Puerto Rico student rescues 90 birds from Hurricane Maria...and ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
Sep 21, 2017 - A student in Puerto Rico used her house as a refuge for 90 birds displaced by Hurricane Maria as it ripped through the country, causing immense damage to habitats and homes. The Twitter user, who goes by the name Michelle H, says she wanted to rescue one bird she saw stranded ...
Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rican mayor says US 'killing us with the ...
www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-30/puerto-rico-mayor-criticises-us-aid.../9003760
1 day ago - Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rican mayor says US 'killing us with the ... "I am begging, begging anyone that can hear us, to save us from dying.".
Hurricane Maria kills 15 in Dominica, Puerto Rico will be dark for ...
www.cnn.com/2017/09/21/americas/hurricane-maria...puerto-rico/index.html
Sep 22, 2017 - Hurricane Maria picked up steam Thursday afternoon, turning streets into ... San Juan, Puerto Rico (CNN) The large eye of Hurricane Maria lumbered ...... A man in the La Perla area of San Juan told CNN he still had his faith.
Hurricane Maria: Puerto Rico, Vieques, Caribbean, man dies trapped ...
www.news.com.au/.../environment/man...saves.../a78cb754e3d878dd707eab9e0f2a2a15
Sep 23, 2017 - Man dies trapped inside capsized ship as Royal Navy dramatically saves mum and two sons ... shows the family “caught in the teeth of Hurricane Maria” in the storm-ravaged Puerto Rican island of Vieques, The Sun reports.
Hurricane Maria: Three people saved in helicopter rescue of coast of ...
www.miamiherald.com/news/weather/hurricane/article174753601.html
Sep 21, 2017 - Video shows helicopter rescue from capsized vessel after Hurricane Maria ... boat off the coast of Puerto Rico after a powerful Hurricane Maria pounded the island ... One man died when he was trapped in the capsized vessel.
Hurricane Maria Live Updates: Structural Damage at Guajataca Dam ...
Hurricane Maria Live Updates: Structural Damage at Guajataca Dam Prompts Evacuations in Puerto Rico
Sep 22, 2017 - A dam in northwestern Puerto Rico suffered structural damage on Friday, the governor said at a news conference, prompting evacuations of areas nearby in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria. ... the soils are saturated, so it's still not safe to go outside,” he said. .... Men's Style · On the Runway · Weddings

Since you don't have a TV and want to blame unions I will fill you in. Just watched a piece of I guess the dock manager, they have loads of foods, using most of the diesel for generator's to keep the food refrigerated and running out. Truck drivers can't make it to work because of blocked roads or no cell phone service. 130 groceries stores are ready to open but don't have diesel to run generators. Gas is what they need to run these trucks and cleanup equipment, also cell phone service. Again they have ton's of food and water,looks like they could use a little gas.

Gas is what they need to run these trucks and cleanup equipment, also cell phone service. Again they have ton's of food and water,looks like they could use a little gas.

It's classic logistics like during superstorm Sandy. Gas stations had plenty of gas, but no electricity to pump it. And those stations with electricity soon ran out of gas.

You have impassable roads keeping the truckers from getting to the ports, and the ports without the trucks to get the goods to market.

Where's the army / national guard with the 6X6's to redball express the supplys to where they're needed. Or the CH-46's to airlift the freight containers to the communities that need them.

Until they can get the heavy equipment to clear the roads, do like they did in Back to the Future, we don't need no stinkin' roads.

"The Gateway Pundit"

LoL!

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

More white people in Puerto Rico than Texas? I sure would like to see a link to that dubious claim.

I think Trump cares less about PR than Texas or Florida is not because of race, it's because they can't vote for president and most likely the idiot in chief didn't know until recently that Puerto Ricans are U.S. citizens.

Right at wiki. 75% in PR 70% Texas.

Oh, so there more white people in Texas than Puerto Rico.

Can anyone explain?

San Juan mayor says to media Trump is not helping as she stands in front of relief aid pallets sent by Trump.
san-juan-mayor-soto-600x379.jpg

San Juan Mayor Refused to Visit FEMA HQ After Several Invites – Is Not Participating in ANY FEMA Meetings

BREAKING=> San Juan Mayor Invited to FEMA Command Center Several Times – Refused to Show Up!

Fellow Puerto Rico Mayor SHREDS San Juan Mayor Cruz 'She's Not Participating in Any FEMA Meetings'

San Juan Mayor to Liberal Media: We Are Getting No Help From Trump – As She Stands In Front of Pallets of Aid

My guess is she's being paid by Soros, to blame Trump.

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

I've been asking all day. Since there's a lack of gasoline, impassable roads and all kinds of other problems getting around.
How far is it from the mayors office, where she's sleeping on a cot, to the FEMA CAD headquarters?

Anybody have any idea, before you bitch about her not traveling to it.

How far away?

Anybody?

Apparently there is a t-shirt printing company close by that seems to be operational.

Someone post's a fake news story and that is your response? It doesn't bother you that not only was a fake news story posted, but it was posted with an attempt to look like there were four links and it turns out all the links go to the same disreputable source? Go back to the integrity store. The cheated you.

Same picture Washington Post.

San Juan mayor slams Trump administration comments on Puerto Rico hurricane response
Same picture, but no claim that the pallets are FEMA pallets. More importantly, the Post's article is about the mayor's speech which highlights the fact that stockpiled supplies are not getting dispersed and distributed to the population outside of San Juan where is it needed. This has been confirmed by at least two Generals on the ground, including the General just put in charge.
OP is fake news.
They aren't being distributed because the trucker's union went on strike. It's no fault of FEMA's or Trump's.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Why is she crying about Trump rather than distributing the supplies behind her?

The food and water are sitting on the docks. No truck drivers are showing up. Union issues. And the mayors from other cities are driving to San Juan no problem and the mayor of San Juan won't meet with FEMA. Too busy doing photo ops and interviews.

Picking up supplies for a town of 1,000 people can be done with pickup trucks. The mayor of San Juan has to provide water, and food and medicine for 3.5 million people. That takes thousands of times the resources, it's nowhere neer the same scale. And highlights the need to get the trailers to where they're needed.

The LIB bitch has REFUSED to come to FEMA for ANY of the three times a day briefings.

FEMA told her to have her people apply for aid on the FEMA website, or FEMA telephone hotlines.

When most of the internet and phone systems are down.

I love it when people bitch about getting help, while getting help. And the sacrifices being made by those resources providing the help. so no class. Whatever her beef was, she should have stayed quiet until the effort was done. Post Mortem discussions to make things better the next time. so disingenuous. really.

Misogyny much?

Going to those meetings would have brought supplies sooooooo much faster.

Listyening to Trump's minions saying how great things were going would have helped so much.

Forum List

Back