San Juan Mayor Refuses To Meet With FEMA Offering Help. What's Wrong With This Bitch?

Can anyone explain?

San Juan mayor says to media Trump is not helping as she stands in front of relief aid pallets sent by Trump.
san-juan-mayor-soto-600x379.jpg

San Juan Mayor Refused to Visit FEMA HQ After Several Invites – Is Not Participating in ANY FEMA Meetings

BREAKING=> San Juan Mayor Invited to FEMA Command Center Several Times – Refused to Show Up!

Fellow Puerto Rico Mayor SHREDS San Juan Mayor Cruz 'She's Not Participating in Any FEMA Meetings'

San Juan Mayor to Liberal Media: We Are Getting No Help From Trump – As She Stands In Front of Pallets of Aid
Four links, all to the same exact Gateway Pundit Fake news story. Those are not FEMA pallets.

"The mayor's living on a cot and I hope the President has a good day at golf."

Lt. Gen. Russell Honore RET.

Oh boohoo on a cot? She's a whining bitch.
More misogyny.

You people are sofa king ignorant.

Today marks the

ce the stortm hit.
Four links, all to the same exact Gateway Pundit Fake news story. Those are not FEMA pallets.

Today is the 12th day.

The mayor is living it while your orange POS relaxes at his golf resort.

To anyone with a fucking brain, that means something.

To you feeble minded Trumpettes, how dare anyone say anything bad about your orange buddy.

Relief efforts have been slow. Yet you fuckwads blame the mayor.

I think she is a bull dyke

-Geaux
Someone post's a fake news story and that is your response? It doesn't bother you that not only was a fake news story posted, but it was posted with an attempt to look like there were four links and it turns out all the links go to the same disreputable source? Go back to the integrity store. The cheated you.

Same picture Washington Post.

San Juan mayor slams Trump administration comments on Puerto Rico hurricane response
Same picture, but no claim that the pallets are FEMA pallets. More importantly, the Post's article is about the mayor's speech which highlights the fact that stockpiled supplies are not getting dispersed and distributed to the population outside of San Juan where is it needed. This has been confirmed by at least two Generals on the ground, including the General just put in charge.
OP is fake news.

Geeze louise everyone fucking knows that the issues facing FEMA and other aid agencies is the lack of infrastructure to deliver needed goods. And the OP isn't fake news. The mayor is a Democrat bitch claiming genocide is in progress.

Give me a freaking break here. I can see why so many are just raging mad against Puerto Ricans.
Everybody knows they needed military vehicles and personnel clearing roads and hauling water, food and medicine to the stranded citizens. The military has and is admitting they did not have the resources they needed. Trump and his team in DC, but especially the CiC failed epically.
where were all of those resources supposed to come from, down the street? LOL the stupid is amazing from you on the left.

ce the stortm hit.

Today is the 12th day.

To you feeble minded Trumpettes, how dare anyone say anything bad about your orange buddy.

good leaders stay the hell out of the way to allow the actual relief aid to do their jobs. but why would you know how things like that work? you're far too stupid to understand recovery.

You were most likely one of the libturds in here bitching he was in the way in Houston and giving photo shots.

Smoking Gun: Trumpettes are the absolute dumbest people on the planet. Now you assholes are blaming the Unions.

But hey, Trump hsad plenty of time to go to a golf tournament to hand out the trophy. I am sute the people in San Juan without electric, phone & food feel so much better that trophy was dedicated to them.

Trump is an idiot.

Someone post's a fake news story and that is your response? It doesn't bother you that not only was a fake news story posted, but it was posted with an attempt to look like there were four links and it turns out all the links go to the same disreputable source? Go back to the integrity store. The cheated you.

Same picture Washington Post.

San Juan mayor slams Trump administration comments on Puerto Rico hurricane response
Same picture, but no claim that the pallets are FEMA pallets. More importantly, the Post's article is about the mayor's speech which highlights the fact that stockpiled supplies are not getting dispersed and distributed to the population outside of San Juan where is it needed. This has been confirmed by at least two Generals on the ground, including the General just put in charge.
OP is fake news.

Geeze louise everyone fucking knows that the issues facing FEMA and other aid agencies is the lack of infrastructure to deliver needed goods. And the OP isn't fake news. The mayor is a Democrat bitch claiming genocide is in progress.

Give me a freaking break here. I can see why so many are just raging mad against Puerto Ricans.
Everybody knows they needed military vehicles and personnel clearing roads and hauling water, food and medicine to the stranded citizens. The military has and is admitting they did not have the resources they needed. Trump and his team in DC, but especially the CiC failed epically.
where were all of those resources supposed to come from, down the street? LOL the stupid is amazing from you on the left.

The respoinse to the Haiti earthquake was far far fsr faster & more Comprehensive & they had no warning.

Today is the 12th day.

The mayor has been in direct contact with the white house. It seems their responce is, don't bother the people at the top, go to a FEMA meeting instead like all the other mayors of tiny villages and towns.

Why is she crying about Trump rather than distributing the supplies behind her?
Gee the idea you don't know proves how uninformed you really are.

Go fuck yourself & come bacvk when you take the time to become informed.

I love it when people bitch about getting help, while getting help.

Dying people are like that. Complaining they don't have, when we provide a liter of water to be shared by 10 people.
Well I'd be pissed the island on which I lived infrastructure was so poorly built that it couldn't withstand a hurricane and provide for its own citizens. that'd be me.

ce the stortm hit.

Today is the 12th day.

good leaders stay the hell out of the way to allow the actual relief aid to do their jobs. but why would you know how things like that work? you're far too stupid to understand recovery.

You were most likely one of the libturds in here bitching he was in the way in Houston and giving photo shots.

Good leaders don't act like an 8 year old & attack the victims because they reported just how slow & ineffective Trump has been.

Have your orange buddy grow the fuck up & do his fucking job.

I love it when people bitch about getting help, while getting help.

Dying people are like that. Complaining they don't have, when we provide a liter of water to be shared by 10 people.
Well I'd be pissed the island on which I lived infrastructure was so poorly built that it couldn't withstand a hurricane and provide for its own citizens. that'd be me.
BTW, where was all the effort to get supplies ahead of the storm hitting? Why weren't generators ordered, why wasn't water ordered? why is this the President of the US's problem exactly? did you think he was the governor or mayor? when politicians wish to take a tragedy into the mud, this is the result. let's lay some eyes on the failures of the local politicians unprepared.

OP is fake news.

The respoinse to the Haiti earthquake was far far fsr faster & more Comprehensive & they had no warning.
so no flooding and no lingering 150 mile an hour storm hanging around the island for two days after hitting, right?

Last edited:
ce the stortm hit.

Today is the 12th day.

Good leaders don't act like an 8 year old & attack the victims because they reported just how slow & ineffective Trump has been.

the mayor should have thought of that before bashing the president of the US for her failures.

ce the stortm hit.

Today is the 12th day.

the mayor should have thought of that before bashing the president of the US for her failures.

So, you are saying that she should have taken into consideration that Trump is a flaming asshole & said something different?

OP is fake news.

I guess it was a good thing no other earthquakes occurred that had already had resources working on recovery eh?

ce the stortm hit.

Today is the 12th day.

So, you are saying that she should have taken into consideration that Trump is a flaming asshole & said something different?
exactly, had no place in helping her citizens.

Forum List

Back