San Juan mayor blames trump for thousands of deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s start another thread sixty isn’t enough! Let’s grovel at the feet of the left and San Juan’s mayor fifty or sixty more times shall we?

How many threads is this now? Fifty or sixty?

This is not proper groveling.

I bet this will not be deleted.

Every single one of those posts are off topic trolling Kat
I do not care if they delete every single one of them. You got that? Do we need another thread on this topic?

That hurricane was over a year ago. How many times do we have to use it as a pretense to bash Trump?

San Juan mayor says the Trump administration killed Puerto Ricans through neglect during Hurricane Maria - CNNPolitics

Well....W is off the hook with Katrina. The man called President now is implicated in two felons and thousands of deaths.

You trump cultists should be proud that that many brown people are now gone. Light you tiki torches in celebration!
What do you expect from an administration that couldn't figure out how long to fly the flag at half staff for McCain? They knew for a year he was gonna have a funeral coming up. And you expect them to know how to organize effective relief efforts to an ISLAND surrounded by a LOT OF WATER?
They flew that flag exactly as protocol dictated! Now why don’t you think of another lie?

Exactly the way the assholes on the left treated Bush post Katrina.. Same shit different day!

San Juan mayor says the Trump administration killed Puerto Ricans through neglect during Hurricane Maria - CNNPolitics

Well....W is off the hook with Katrina. The man called President now is implicated in two felons and thousands of deaths.

You trump cultists should be proud that that many brown people are now gone. Light you tiki torches in celebration!
What do you expect from an administration that couldn't figure out how long to fly the flag at half staff for McCain? They knew for a year he was gonna have a funeral coming up. And you expect them to know how to organize effective relief efforts to an ISLAND surrounded by a LOT OF WATER?

That was all intentional. He wanted to seek revenge for McCain's no vote on killing the ACA.

Trump is a classless slug. I know for a fact that he lost a lot of his base when he decided to shame the McCain family.

Instead of shaming the family...he showed the world what a low life he is....well those that didn't already realize it.

Trump's total abandonment of American citizens in Puerto Rico should be one of the biggest stories ever. Too bad the cowardly media is afraid to cover it because they're too afraid of being called partisan.

So you say you care about Puerto Ricans?
So...how much of your personal money did you send to PR to help out?

oh...what you say?....none?

Then stfu you fakin' hypocrite.
A lot considering much of my family is there and I have sent supplies and visited twice. As much as I could do and more soon. Going back in December.

Are you one of the monsters that laughed at my family and friends' suffering? Well?

God Bless! And to those that have now been forced to move to Florida.....remember what trump and the GOP did to you in November.

Thread closed for clean up. May or may not re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back