San Juan mayor blames trump for thousands of deaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's total abandonment of American citizens in Puerto Rico should be one of the biggest stories ever. Too bad the cowardly media is afraid to cover it because they're too afraid of being called partisan.

San Juan mayor says the Trump administration killed Puerto Ricans through neglect during Hurricane Maria - CNNPolitics

Well....W is off the hook with Katrina. The man called President now is implicated in two felons and thousands of deaths.

You trump cultists should be proud that that many brown people are now gone. Light you tiki torches in celebration!

Let's not let reality get in the way of her partisan propaganda your mindless regurgitation of it.

Aid Is Getting to Puerto Rico. Distributing It Remains a Challenge.

San Juan mayor says the Trump administration killed Puerto Ricans through neglect during Hurricane Maria - CNNPolitics

Well....W is off the hook with Katrina. The man called President now is implicated in two felons and thousands of deaths.

You trump cultists should be proud that that many brown people are now gone. Light you tiki torches in celebration!
What do you expect from an administration that couldn't figure out how long to fly the flag at half staff for McCain? They knew for a year he was gonna have a funeral coming up. And you expect them to know how to organize effective relief efforts to an ISLAND surrounded by a LOT OF WATER?

Trump's total abandonment of American citizens in Puerto Rico should be one of the biggest stories ever. Too bad the cowardly media is afraid to cover it because they're too afraid of being called partisan.

So you say you care about Puerto Ricans?
So...how much of your personal money did you send to PR to help out?

oh...what you say?....none?

Then stfu you fakin' hypocrite.

What do you expect from an administration that couldn't figure out how long to fly the flag at half staff for McCain? They knew for a year he was gonna have a funeral coming up. And you expect them to know how to organize effective relief efforts to an ISLAND surrounded by a LOT OF WATER?

and another one

A lot considering much of my family is there and I have sent supplies and visited twice. As much as I could do and more soon. Going back in December.

Are you one of the monsters that laughed at my family and friends' suffering? Well?

Let’s start another thread sixty isn’t enough! Let’s grovel at the feet of the left and San Juan’s mayor fifty or sixty more times shall we?

A lot considering much of my family is there and I have sent supplies and visited twice. As much as I could do and more soon. Going back in December.

Are you one of the monsters that laughed at my family and friends' suffering? Well?
Yes! It is quite appropriate to call people monsters! You go pal.

This is not proper groveling.

Goddamn it man we survived fucking opal and did not blame a goddamn soul. It’s a fucking hurricane. You choose to go or stay. If you fucking stay you stock up on provisions! Shall we have a 100 fucking more threads on this shit?

40197396_1746318008750430_2105833602078998528_n.jpg

Let’s start another thread sixty isn’t enough! Let’s grovel at the feet of the left and San Juan’s mayor fifty or sixty more times shall we?
WOW! Yeah what's a few thousand dead and dying Americans here or there, huh you rat fucking bastard?
I bet this will not be deleted.
Whoa did you have a feeling of guilt there for a second? You make jokes about thousands of dead Americans, and when something makes you feel shame about it you demand its deletion?

WOW! Yeah what's a few thousand dead and dying Americans here or there, huh you rat fucking bastard?
Whoa did you have a feeling of guilt there for a second? You make jokes about thousands of dead Americans, and when something makes you feel shame about it you demand its deletion?
I ain’t joked about shit asswipe!

No baby, I didn’t

Well, I guess when you run out of collusion and sexual assault accusations, sooner or later you get around to accusing him of murder. That ain't gonna work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back