San Francisco to Get Environmental Violation for Homelessness, Trump Says

Gotta hand it to Trump

He will pursue environmental violations for poop on the sidewalk but pretends global warming does not exist

Oh my God. What will he do once he discovers what’s going on in Appalachia?

You should worry more about South Side of Chi-town with the mass genocide going on there than Kentucky or West Virginia...

Or

Maybe you can clean up Southern Illnois or East St. Louis before worrying about Kentucky or West Virginia...

As for San Francisco it is their City, County and State leadership that should do this and not the Federal Government...

So I take it that the trump administration is going to build affordable housing for these homeless people. Everybody's got to be somewhere.

ANOTHER SAN FRANCISCO DAY. ANOTHER ASSAULT BY A DERANGED MAN ON OUR STREETS:

The attack of a woman in the doorway of the Watermark condominium building by a homeless man who said he was trying to save her from robots has sparked outrage, largely because the crime was captured on video. But it wasn’t an isolated incident — not by any stretch.​

“We’re hearing it more and more,” said Supervisor Matt Haney, whose district includes the Watermark and the modern art museum. “When people walk outside, they’ve been accosted, assaulted, yelled at. A lot of that falls on my constituents — they’re angry and frustrated about it, and I’m angry and frustrated too.”​

Gilles DeSaulniers, owner of Harvest Urban Market in the South of Market, reported being bitten this month by a violent homeless man he was trying to subdue. He told various TV outlets the man said, “Why are you even calling the police? They’re not going to do anything.”​

San Francisco’s last Republican mayor left office at the beginning of 1964.

The California Left Decide They Are Against Environmentalism Because Orange Man Bad.

Forum List

Back