San Francisco to Get Environmental Violation for Homelessness, Trump Says

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
ROTFLMFAO....Have them serve Senator Feinstein the violation. and drop a few tons of USED NEEDLES on her front yard!

President Trump said late Wednesday that his administration would issue a notice of environmental violation against the city of San Francisco because of what he described as its homelessness problem.

Traveling aboard Air Force One as he returned to Washington from a three-day trip to California and New Mexico, Mr. Trump told reporters that San Francisco was in “total violation” of environmental rules because of used needles that were ending up in the ocean.

“They’re in total violation — we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon,” the president said, indicating that the city could be put on notice by the Environmental Protection Agency within a week that its homelessness problem was causing environmental damage.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

ROTFLMFAO....Have them serve Senator Feinstein the violation. and drop a few tons of USED NEEDLES on her front yard!

President Trump said late Wednesday that his administration would issue a notice of environmental violation against the city of San Francisco because of what he described as its homelessness problem.

Traveling aboard Air Force One as he returned to Washington from a three-day trip to California and New Mexico, Mr. Trump told reporters that San Francisco was in “total violation” of environmental rules because of used needles that were ending up in the ocean.

“They’re in total violation — we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon,” the president said, indicating that the city could be put on notice by the Environmental Protection Agency within a week that its homelessness problem was causing environmental damage.

It's about time someone did SOMETHING to help that city. Arguably THE most beautiful U.S. city at one time, it's rapidly becoming a sh*thole, thanks to Dem leadership. Unfortunately, it really IS true that everything Dems touch turns to sh*t.

I'd like to hear what the liberals on this site think about this. But only if they can respond in an INTELLIGENT manner. That MAY be asking for too much!

This is liberals compassion in action.

A coin operated park bench

425189efbef56b15b946c84d5991acd5.jpg

Just think of the ocean in San Francisco during a heavy rain....and they want to lead the world in clean energy with my money?....no thanks....

I never thought about the pollution aspect of homelessness until Trump mentioned it while visiting the border.

I’m glad we finally an intelligent president who can see problems many others overlook.

I hope he does it.

This is why people laugh at global warming leftest fear mongers...just look and sniff their blue cities...

I'd like to hear what the liberals on this site think about this.

It's more jealousy-based butthurt-whining from the Trumpflakes. So, more of what we always see.

The Trumpflakes know how conservative policies always fail, and that they can never match the success of liberal areas. Their solution is to try to tear down the successful areas. That is, most Trumpflakes just want to watch the world burn. Out of butthurt.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Everything that every Trumpflake does is in some way based on butthurt.

You can proceed with your butthurt response now. I know that pointing out the truth triggered you hard. I am not sorry for that. Drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life, son. You Trumpflakes need to be dragged out of your SafeSpaces, no matter how much it makes you scream.

I'd like to hear what the liberals on this site think about this.

It's more jealousy-based butthurt-whining from the Trumpflakes. So, more of what we always see.

The Trumpflakes know how conservative policies always fail, and that they can never match the success of liberal areas. Their solution is to try to tear down the successful areas. That is, most Trumpflakes just want to watch the world burn. Out of butthurt.

What, you thought it wasn't obvious? Everything that every Trumpflake does is in some way based on butthurt.

You can proceed with your butthurt response now. I know that pointing out the truth triggered you hard. I am not sorry for that. Drunk, stupid and butthurt is no way to go through life, son. You Trumpflakes need to be dragged out of your SafeSpaces, no matter how much it makes you scream.
Trumpflakes?...you should market that idea to Kellogg or Post cereal....

Oh my God. What will he do once he discovers what’s going on in Appalachia?

I'd like to hear what the liberals on this site think about this. But only if they can respond in an INTELLIGENT manner. That MAY be asking for too much!
I think Trump is retarded and expect this type of nonsense from him
You guys got whipped by a retard? Good to know!

“The Trump administration plans to deliver a notice of environmental violation to San Francisco over its homelessness problem:”

President Trump said late Wednesday the notice would come from the Environmental Protection Agency. He said waste, specifically used needles, in storm sewers is contributing to ocean pollution.

“It’s a terrible situation that’s in Los Angeles and in San Francisco,” Mr. Trump told reporters on Air Force One on his flight from California to Washington. “And we’re going to be giving San Francisco, they’re in total violation, we’re going to be giving them a notice very soon.”

He added: “They have to clean it up. We can’t have our cities going to hell.”

L.A. and San Francisco are the perfect backdrops for Trump’s re-election campaign commercials, and this ad writes itself.

trump_reading_rules_for_radicals_article_banner_6-1-16-1.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back