NBC News: "Confess your climate sins!"

Maybe it will make their duped viewers feel better.

You know? Sort of like Catholics at confession.

UJoinedCult.jpg

NBC deleted my post....

"What's Next? Will NBC now collect indulgences for climate confessions? Just another Cult exposed for what it is."

I cant imagine why......:04::laughing0301:

NBC is owned by Comcast, a big Obama supporter, and now they are backing Biden. Although, they will switch to any Democrat that wins the nomination. They sell services and products that run on Electricity mostly generated by FOSSIL FUELS, as does NBC. So, in effect their huge PROFITS are derived from the use of fossil fuels. Would that be considered a SIN to them?

Last edited:
Heres the thing........these bozos have been operating like this for 20 years now. And what has it netted them politically? Dick. All these efforts fall on deaf ears because most people aren't hysterical about climate change. Its not even debatable. Voters don't give a flying fuck.........the issue is always waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the bottom on any poll. In mid-term elections, candidates running on a green platform routinely get their clocks cleaned. Most people have real responsibilities in life and don't have the time to sit around worrying about some imaginary doomsday scenario. That this is a head scratcher for progressives is laughable.

My cow farted.
Therefore I offered her to be burned on the altar of political correctness to atone for that sin.
Praise be to Gaia!

Last edited:
Well....at least they are admitting that their cult is a quasi religious movement now...how long will it be before california sets up confessionals at EV recharging stations where the faithful can confess their climate sins while recharging their toy cars?

The circle jerk is on NBC nooz, Reverend Malthus.

No, it's right here. And it's disgusting, all of you stroking each other's posts.

Needless to say, you never see the rational people here going off on such circle jerks. That's a purely denier thing.

The point is that it's cult behavior, cultists reinforcing each other's beliefs with emotional outbursts of hatred.

And confession if for religious nuts, not people interested in science.

But you're the only ones calling it confession. Clearly, you all had confession on your minds, highlighting out your hyper-religious cultist natures.

So, what other talking points has your cult fed you today? That's another thing only seen from your side, the ritual parroting of the daily talking points. We talk about the science, you repeat propaganda.

I buy Carbon Credits from my own Carbon Credit Company and issue myself certificates to offset my use of huge amounts of gasoline, 100LL aviation gasoline, electricity, natural gas, coal, and wood. Also, I use plastic grocery bags, then throw them away in the trash. I keep my hot water heater turned up as I like hot water when I shower.

I pay for my water and electricity, I'll use as much as I want.

Well...you will use as much as you can afford, anyway...and you could afford more if the climate change scam weren't driving up costs for production and the taxes you pay on them.

Deniers, get a room. Nobody wants to see you doing these circle jerks out in public.
There is no denial.
I am a climate change encourager.
I fully encourage the appearance of Palm Trees in Duluth.

Really discouraged by the slow rate of warming.:45:

Forum List

Back