San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

I support the people of both locations in this country to boycott whomever they want for whatever reason they want. Boycotting is one of the very few tools capitalista systems allow consumers without crying about free markets.

my money says Cali wins this one; it's just too vast for AZ to compete with.

And, Ravi, you are a fucking moron for suggesting legal cocaine. AND, retarded as fuck to assume that pot brings in more revenues than coke. AND, dumb as hell for thinking that it's weed that the likes of pablo escobar was violently pushing over selling coke.

But, you are a fat mexican so it's really no wonder why you defend all things latino.

This. It's silly but whatever floats your boat.

I support the people of both locations in this country to boycott whomever they want for whatever reason they want. Boycotting is one of the very few tools capitalista systems allow consumers without crying about free markets.

And, Ravi, you are a fucking moron for suggesting legal cocaine. AND, retarded as fuck to assume that pot brings in more revenues than coke. AND, dumb as hell for thinking that it's weed that the likes of pablo escobar was violently pushing over selling coke.

But, you are a fat mexican so it's really no wonder why you defend all things latino.

How is it silly? Would you continue to be the customer of a business whose owner regularly champions something that you don't believe in?

How is it silly? Would you continue to be the customer of a business whose owner regularly champions something that you don't believe in?

I think it's silly if people expect immediate change because of their boycott. Boycotts are ONLY successful if they are long term and a large dedicated group can maintain it. Look to the Coors boycott and the Montgomery bus boycott. These are rare successes.

I think it's silly if people expect immediate change because of their boycott. Boycotts are ONLY successful if they are long term and a large dedicated group can maintain it. Look to the Coors boycott and the Montgomery bus boycott. These are rare successes.

but successes anyway. Maybe either boycott, in this case, will achieve something. Maybe they won't. Regardless, people are free to spend their money however they want and your opinion of how powerless boycotts are have no bearing on their prerogative to direct spending.

again, are you going to continue to spend money in my store if you know that I conduct dog fights and am a recognized contributor to the NRA? Phyllis Shlafly makes a decent beer in St. Louis, Shlaflys, but because of her politics I won't consumer her product. Who the hell are you to insist that my refusal to enable and finance her political adventures should be muted?

but successes anyway. Maybe either boycott, in this case, will achieve something. Maybe they won't. Regardless, people are free to spend their money however they want and your opinion of how powerless boycotts are have no bearing on their prerogative to direct spending.

again, are you going to continue to spend money in my store if you know that I conduct dog fights and am a recognized contributor to the NRA? Phyllis Shlafly makes a decent beer in St. Louis, Shlaflys, but because of her politics I won't consumer her product. Who the hell are you to insist that my refusal to enable and finance her political adventures should be muted?

What you are describing is not necessarily a boycott...it is an individual decision on my part. Boycotts are MASS #'s actively refusing to buy a product, etc. I say, go right ahead. No one should ever stop people from their boycotts.....I just think that, especially in this case, they are silly.

What you are describing is not necessarily a boycott...it is an individual decision on my part. Boycotts are MASS #'s actively refusing to buy a product, etc. I say, go right ahead. No one should ever stop people from their boycotts.....I just think that, especially in this case, they are silly.

and, who are you to tell people that they cannot, or should not bother, to collectively make their financial wills known? Your apathy toward the success of boycotts as a reaction to policies mean even less than the sum total of boycott successes, really. You are free to think that they are silly. And they are free to amend their behaviour according to their opinions too. thus, as stated above, I support both peoples to boycott each other respectively.

and, who are you to tell people that they cannot, or should not bother, to collectively make their financial wills known? Your apathy toward the success of boycotts as a reaction to policies mean even less than the sum total of boycott successes, really. You are free to think that they are silly. And they are free to amend their behaviour according to their opinions too. thus, as stated above, I support both peoples to boycott each other respectively.

Um, would you please note what I have underlined in my post above before you go on in a ridiculous manner about me "telling people what they cannot do"?

Um, would you please note what I have underlined in my post above before you go on in a ridiculous manner about me "telling people what they cannot do"?

then, your input on how silly a boycott is amounts to two things. I'm sure you know what they are.

then, your input on how silly a boycott is amounts to two things. I'm sure you know what they are.

Code Brown Alert****** Code BRown Alert*****

Go right ahead and tell us.

Go right ahead and tell us.

your opinion about the silliness of such a boycott means jack and shit. But, again, i'm sure you knew that.

I see a consensus, alright, but probably not about the same thing you believe you see.

Forum List

Back