San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of

I doubt that a boycott by much smaller Arizona will have that much effect on California.

Wanna re-think that bet? Where is Hoover Dam located? What states does Hoover Dam supply energy to?

Add to that the financial shape that California is currently in. I think California might just have bitten off more than it could chew.

Rick

Last edited:
I doubt that a boycott by much smaller Arizona will have that much effect on California.

Wanna re-think that bet? Where is Hoover Dam located? What states does Hoover Dam supply energy to?

Add to that the financial shape that California is currently in. I think California might just have bitten off more than it could chew.

Rick

Hoover Dam and it's power generated belongs to Arizona?

Rick

The boycott apparently involves a pair of wire cutters now. *lights go out...sits in the dark... blink...blink.*

Rick

The boycott apparently involves a pair of wire cutters now. *lights go out...sits in the dark... blink...blink.*

Apparently. :lol:

Yes, it is a win win.. Californians would rather have illegals from El Salvador show up with AK 47's and kill entire families.. they want a country without borders..

:eusa_eh:...Willow....change the word CALIFORNIANS.....to ....FAR-LEFT LIBERALS....please....most "CALIFORNIANS"that i talk to from regular Democrats to FAR-RIGHT Conservatives are not to happy about this State being eaten up from within....its just the FAR-Left crowd and the PC morons....

Yes, it is a win win.. Californians would rather have illegals from El Salvador show up with AK 47's and kill entire families.. they want a country without borders..

:eusa_eh:...Willow....change the word CALIFORNIANS.....to ....FAR-LEFT LIBERALS....please....most "CALIFORNIANS"that i talk to from regular Democrats to FAR-RIGHT Conservatives are not to happy about this State being eaten up from within....its just the FAR-Left crowd and the PC morons....

Yes, Harry I do know that.. I'm sorry.

I doubt even far left liberals, whatever they are, would rather have what Willow posted.

Quit being so partisan. We expect it of Willow.

I doubt even far left liberals, whatever they are, would rather have what Willow posted.

Quit being so partisan. We expect it of Willow.

you dont know what a FAR-LEFT Liberal is?......let me give you a few examples....Rdean,Zona,Political Junky,Chris,Midcant,Marcatlan,Bfrgn,a great majority of the city of San Francisco and LA..a Good majority of the California Legislature....oh and i cant forget their Queen....Nancy Pelosi.....there is a few.....these people would let anyone in here.....because they deserve to come here...and they would gladly use our tax dollars to help give them what they need....and anything negative that may come with them.....chance you have to take....those are the idiots i speak of.....

Yes, as I stated in another thread, I and my wife have CANCELED our trip to San Diego to visit friends, we are not stepping a foot in California and giving them 1¢ of our money for their stupid outburst calling for a boycott of another state.

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

No, but Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Diego all have. Exactly how many major cities in that state have to do so before we can write off the whole thing as a bad job? Personally, I already decided to take my vacation in Las Vegas.

Maybe the rest of the state needs to speak up and tell their arrogant metro areas to sit down and be quiet.

According to the newspaper, the convention bureau has received about 25-30 emails from Arizona residents, with some saying they are canceling their reservations and taking their money elsewhere.

Ouch!

25 or 30 emails will bring San Diego to its knees

Considering that most people don't bother to call up and explain, but rather just change their plans and go elsewhere, how many ACTUAL reschedulings do you think each of those letters might represent? Arizonans like to get away from the summer heat for a couple of weeks, and Southern California is one of many popular places to visit. Think there might possibly be more than 25 or 30 of the millions of people living in Arizona going elsewhere?

Anyway, we were supposed to be all impressed by the same behavior when WE were the ones getting calls and e-mails.

let me say this again for all you thick headed idiots out there.....THE STATE HAS NOT CALLED FOR A BOYCOTT OF ANYONE............

Harry Harry Harry,, The Mayors in your two biggest cities are firmly on the side of the illegals and for hurting Arizona as much as they can. This issue should not be about vengeance but California seems to setting up some kind of war on Arizona. or at least that's what the media frenzy is saying..

Willow Im of Irish decent and have my family has been in the USA for like ten generations.

I would get asked for my papers in Arizona.

I am dark haired and dark eyed and have been asked at the Border of Cali where I was from by American border guards.

THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT ILLEGALS!

Big freaking deal. I'm white, green-eyed, and red-haired, and I still get asked for "my papers". Get over it.

Forum List

Back