Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I Voted for Barack Because He Was Black’

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters in Harlem - YouTube

Yup ahhhhhhhhhh ( takes toke off ciggy in clasic Denis Leary style)

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

612 people in New Jersey? That 'study'? Again? Seriously? :lol::lol:

Twit.

I didn't need the study to know Fox viewers are the most uninformed. I talk to righties all the time about the things they asked in the study. Thinks like

a. Did your taxes go up, stay the same or go down under Obama. Most Fox viewers thought their taxes went up, but Obama lowered 99% of our taxes.

b. Were there WMD's in Iraq or Was Saddam involved in 9-11. Most Fox viewers were wrong answering these questions.

Which means you are being misled by Fox News and Rush.

Race had no bearing on who I voted for in the last Presidential election.
It appears that race had everything to do with how some people voted in the last Presidential election.

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin....

It appears that race had everything to do with how some people voted in the last Presidential election.

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin....

If race has a bearing on who I would save in a traffic accident, then why wouldn't it have a bearing on who I vote for?

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin....

If race has a bearing on who I would save in a traffic accident, then why wouldn't it have a bearing on who I vote for?

If race has a bearing on who I would save in a traffic accident,

WHAT?

I want to be clear here....
You would use race to determine who to save in a traffic accident.
Not who needed the most immediate help? :confused:

And i know a few people who didn't vote for him because he is black.

Take from man his selfish propensities, and he can have nothing to seduce him from the practice of virtue. Or subdue those propensities by education, instruction or restraint, and virtue remains without a competitor. Jefferson

Intelligently or not, middle class blacks are getting it right when they vote for Obama.

A study showed Fox viewers are the most uninformed viewers. They found people were more aware of the facts when they watched no news at all rather than Fox news.

Proof you middle class white voters are voting for the wrong party. Because of god gays and guns. Wake up.

Stop telling middle class people, black or not, that they are voting for the wrong party when they vote Democratic. You have no idea what you are talking about house slave.

612 people in New Jersey? That 'study'? Again? Seriously? :lol::lol:

Twit.

I didn't need the study to know Fox viewers are the most uninformed. I talk to righties all the time about the things they asked in the study. Thinks like

a. Did your taxes go up, stay the same or go down under Obama. Most Fox viewers thought their taxes went up, but Obama lowered 99% of our taxes.

b. Were there WMD's in Iraq or Was Saddam involved in 9-11. Most Fox viewers were wrong answering these questions.

I can provide some classics about the 'truths' believed by the left. This proves that some people are stupid - has jack shit to do with the tv they watch.

Fact remains, you use a discredited study - which tells me that you are not as smart as you think you are. See how that works? No> I suggest you give it some thought.

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin....

WHAT?

Yep. And I didn't think twice about it.

Sorry bout that,

1. I kind of admire his honesty.
2. Everyone already knows that negros only vote skin color, and if a negro isn't running, they don't bother to vote.
3. Negros only know skin, they always think that a fellow negro will some how fix their reality, I have a study on that.
4. Most negros are some mixed up, without direction its scary.
5. Most negros will rob you if they accidentally meet a white person in an alley.
6. Its the hard wired mindset of negros.
7. Its been that way for over seventy five hundred years.
8. Sam you go dude, and loved you in that John Travolta movie, can't think of the name, maybe Plute, or something....:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

your a fucking idiot.....and i aint sorry bout that.....

Not appointed but ELECTED. Colon Powell and Condy Rice were not elected. They were selected. Tokens.

so does this mean any blacks picked by Democrats are also tokens?......sometimes i get the feeling the Democratic party backed Obama over Clinton for the same reason.....

The Republicans Party is 90% white. It's why 90% of the Republican Party hate President Obama. We all thought that was "clear".

so every one of those 90% hate Obama because he is black?......none of them maybe just dont like his policies?.....so im assuming Dean since you hate White people that you have never liked any President this country has ever had.....especially Clinton....because he was pretty pale....and you wonder why your considered the biggest racist in this forum....

my taxes went down Bobo.....but big deal....my Democratically controlled State ate that savings up with some new "fees" they enacted shortly after....

I'm not sayin...

I'm just sayin....

WHAT?

Apparently you have not met Salt Jones who is an unapologetic racist. All white people are evil according to him. He gets away with such stuff because on USMB he is free to be himself without running the risk of someone actually kicking his ass.

Last edited:
who cares

Hear Hear.

I love Samuel L Jackson as an actor... but I don't give a shit about his politics.

Oh and fucking please people. Big fucking whoop of some people did vote for Obama because he was black. It would have been the first black President in united states history, and that's how it resulted.

So get back to me when every single president in history is black. Then I'll give a shit.

You see... with every single president before him being white... THAT is the odd thing when a person when faced with a white candidate and a black president decides to choose the white president based on color. That means he feels that a black president isn't deserving strictly based on the color of his skin. With Obama, it's not that at all... the people who may have voted because he's black is because they saw a historic opportunity to be a part of the campaign of the first black president in history. It's a positive thing entirely, not a negative thing.

Last edited:

WHAT?

Apparently you have not met Salt Jones who is an unapologetic racist. All white people are evil according to him. He gets away with such stuff because on USMB he is free to be himself without running the risk of someone actually kicking his ass.

Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

WHAT?

Oooowww, somebody's going to kick my ass. David Duke writes books on his racism, yet I'm going to get my "ass kicked" for being a black racist? Hahahaha.

Can they dodge a bullet, because we are free to carry here in Arizona?

your racism is rivaled only by your intelligence. You can be a racist dickhead on USMB because you know there is no danger. Do it to someone's face and you'd eat knuckles. But since no one can break your arms on a message board you feel free to be a racist jack ass.

Forum List

Back