Sami Obaid - 60,000 dead in Gaza! 7th Oct. was a big mistake

It's so incredibly ironic to see the Jews, who have sheltered under the part fabricated Holocaust narrative for so long ,turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis .

I wonder when someone will come up with an "Unconscious Revenge " hypothesis ?

Perhaps I just did .

It's so incredibly ironic to see the Jews, who have sheltered under the part fabricated Holocaust narrative for so long ,turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis .

Perhaps I just did .
Can’t wait till the Movie comes out. 👍🥱

What's wrong with a memory of -
"f@ck with da Jooos, get genocided"?
How about the fact that "f@ck with da Jooos" is becoming a more and more popular idea everyday as the world watches Israel commit daily war crimes, and watch people like you openly support war crimes and genocide.

How about the fact that "f@ck with da Jooos" is becoming a more and more popular idea everyday as the world watches Israel commit daily war crimes, and watch people like you openly support war crimes and genocide.
Maybe they should have thought of the consequences before Oct 7

Islamist threatening someone, that's new...
When Jews are your favorite object of hate,
it's not much news, what I do mind is your fear.
Did anyone care about Germans or Japanese hate?

Here was the thing, AFTER the war we worked very hard to reconcile with the Germans and Japanese. The Zionists just keep finding new ways to antagonize their Arab neighbors.

The world, will get used to the reality of a strong Jewish kingdom,
and if not, politely reminded by the newest version of the 10th Plague.
In 50 years the Zionist Entity will be gone because even Jews will have a hard time justifying the Apartheid.

For the next 40 years, Palestinians will hate the Zionists even more. As will most of the world.

I imagine Hitler said the same thing in 1940.

You're right in that Israel was already one of the world's most unpopular countries before the Gaza Genocide. (1)

As the months go by and the heavily censored images come out of Gaza depicting just some of the countless mutilated and rotting bodies extracted from residential ruins, global enmity can only increase not only toward Netanyahu and his henchmen but also a complicit US Government.

Most of us who have been to the Middle East and studied it for decades know that it is just a matter of time before more and more of the world's 2.7 billion Muslims strike back.

The thing that loyal Americans need to realize is that aiding and abetting Israel's expansionist and genocidal agenda is not in America's best interests. Americans already subsidize Israel's genocide with $ Trillions in aid that could be of much better use at home especially considering Israel's countless betrayals of the US

Re:I imagine Hitler said the same thing in 1940.

There is no evidence that Hitler ordered the destruction of Europe's Jews (2) however, there is plenty of evidence that the Palestinians are to be eliminated by starvation(3) and any other available means.

America's complicity with Zionist genocide is not only against America's best interests it also puts America on the wrong side of history.

Thanks,

(1). “BBC Poll: Israel Among World's Least Popular Nations”
http://www.haaretz.com/news/world/bb...tions-1.525890

EXCERPT“The annual BBC World Service poll finds Germany most popular; only countries less popular than Israel are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.”CONTINUED

(2). “To the present day a written order by Hitler regarding the destruction of the European Jewish community has not been found, and, in all probability, this order was never given.”

- Walter Laqueur, Was niemand wissen wollte: Die Unterdruckung der Nachrichten uber Hitlers Endlösung (What Nobody Wanted to Know: The Suppression of News About Hitler’s “Final Solution”), (Berlin-Vienna, 1981), p.190

(3). “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant; 9 October 2023

Perhaps I just did .

An example of why Islam is not for the brightest people.

Muslims can't decide between Holocaust denial,
and promising to "finish Hitler's job".

how-do-we-deal-with-each-other.jpg

Last edited:
The Israeli butchers are recruiting a new generation of terrorists to plague the U.S. and themselves every single day. A memory is being carved into people's heads, but not the one you're hoping for.

Translation from Religion of Bheezze lexicon -

"Islamists are never responsible for their violence..."

Last edited:
Here was the thing, AFTER the war we worked very hard to reconcile with the Germans and Japanese.

The thing is you got it all backwards.

After the defeat of the Axis of Evil by the Allied Forces,
it were Germans and Japanese, the societies mobilized for suicide,
who had to work hard to prove worthy of return to the family of nations.
Now, the Arab supremacist logic says - they shouldn't have "angered Hitler"?

The thing is you got it all backwards.

After the defeat of the Axis of Evil by the Allied Forces,
it were Germans and Japanese, the societies mobilized for suicide,
who had to work hard to prove worthy of return to the family of nations.
Now, the Arab supremacist logic says - they shouldn't have "angered Hitler"?
Oh, quite the contrary, we didn't make the Axis work for forgiveness, we dumped billions of dollars into their countries to rebuild them because we didn't want them thinking Communism was a nifty idea.

We gave them a big old huge pass in that a lot of German and Japanese officers who did horrible things during the war got to go on to nice lives in government and industry in their countries. Just look at Aba or Kurt Waldheim. The Japanese STILL don't think they did anything wrong in WWII.

The Germans, on the other hand, just can't stop apologizing.

The Zionists just keep finding new ways to antagonize their Arab neighbors.

In 50 years the Zionist Entity will be gone because even Jews will have a hard time justifying the Apartheid.

Antagonizing - as in,

"Don't make Muslims angry"?
or as in wipe their little gentle asses?

Because I didn't know there was anything else in their lexicon.
Certainly it's easier to make a list of what doesn't anger Muslims,
(and that I guess, is also your answer, to you infidel, having your wife)
than what does, pretty much anything causing their envy or self doubt.

Screenshot_20230111-192923.png

Now, the Butchers of Darfur with the Arab imperialists,
and gentle souls excusing enslavement of Yazidi women...
can spare their moral indignation. The world will get used to
to the reality of a roaring Jewish kingdom, in awe and respect.

In 50 years Islam is in progressive stages of reformation.
In 30 years, Israel is 2nd (if famine doesn't hit Egypt) largest
nation in the Middle East, and every 3rd Israeli is Itamar Ben Gvir.

Last edited:
Antagonizing - as in,

"Don't make Muslims angry"?
or as in wipe their little gentle asses?

Because I didn't know there was anything else in their lexicon.
Certainly it's easier to make a list of what doesn't anger Muslims,
(and that I guess, is also your answer, to you infidel, having your wife)
than what does, pretty much anything causing their envy or self doubt.
No, antogonzing in

Stealing their land.
Bombing their hospitals and schools,
killing their children.

No, antogonzing in

Stealing their land.
Bombing their hospitals and schools,
killing their children.

How else, and Moohammad's flying donkey...

What is your excuse for Arab violence,
before Arab-Israeli wars, and before
any Zionist shot a single bullet?

Report from Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaharon 1800-1873

Last edited:
How else, and Moohammad's flying donkey...

What is your excuse for Arab violence,
before Arab-Israeli wars, and before
any Zionist shot a single bullet?

My excuse is, it's their part of the world and we should mind our own business.

Not sure why Mohammed's flying horse is ridiculous, but Jesus walking on water or half the stuff in the Bible isn't.

Buddy, you ruin what little credibility you have with Holocaust denial.

I have never denied that the Holocaust happened.

It is the Holocaust Industry(1), (2) that grossly exaggerates and crassly exploits the Holocaust for cash and a license to kill Palestinians that should have a credibility problem among thinking people.

Even the term "Holocaust denier" is a fraudulent misnomer parroted by intellectual lightweights and fabricated by a "scholar" so ignorant (D. Lipstadt) that her $30 Million legal team refused to let her open her mouth during the slander trial with David Irving.

(1) "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(2). "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

Forum List

Back