Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

Is there anything to indicate that their lesbianism had anything to do with the attack at all?

Is there anything to indicate that their lesbianism had anything to do with the attack at all?

They were holding hands and or kissing in Public.
Those actions might have triggered the attack.
I tried telling you homos to go back in the closet, now look at what happened!?

Does cock turn you on so much you have to log in here and make homosexual threads 24 hours a day?:cuckoo:

The best fun I ever had was 2 Lezzies that got tired of battery powered goodies one night. That's when I got a masters degree in eating pussy. Great educators !
Damn shame some fucking bible toting idiot couldn't deal with it(assuming that's what actually happened).

Cripes, give the link.

In the article, the cops are quoted as saying they have no indication that their homosexuality had anything to do with it.

Does cock turn you on so much you have to log in here and make homosexual threads 24 hours a day?:cuckoo:

No cock doesn't excite me , but weren't you the one on here talking about
going to some "glory hole homo shack" ?.
Are you the High Gravity white ass hole rimmer, closet homo? white people ass kisser?.
can you answer me on that?.

The article says no such thing, it does however state they were in an overgrown, weed infested park without lighting, near midnight in a place not easily accessible. This is not a park like one would imagine with swings or volleyball courts and a bunch of people. It sounds like a place everyone needs to be careful in with the amount of crime these days.

The park, more of nature area with some parts overgrown and no lights, was generally frequented by visitors during the day. It is located along a bluff overlooking a bay, Wright said, with some homes situated nearby.

“We’re not really sure how they got to the point that they were found,” he said of the girls. “It is a scenic overlook with a wooden deck and there is a place at the edge of the deck where you can actually go down a very steep incline into a grassy area that leads down to the shoreline and that’s where they found.”

I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more

As opposed to a same sex heterosexual lesbian couple, you scumbag idiot?

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

You suck, you creep.

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

You suck, you creep.

No , you suck you Fag or Fag homo lover.
People don't want their children exposed to that fag queer lifestyle.!!
Got it!!##$?

You suck, you creep.

No , you suck you Fag or Fag homo lover.
People don't want their children exposed to that fag queer lifestyle.!!
Got it!!##$?

All you closeted cock-sucking take it up the ass homosexual bigoted confused homosexual assholes are the same.

Project and defame all the doo dah day.

Take the guys' cocks out of your mouth when you speak, quiffy. Otherwise the incoherent gibberish you spew sounds like you're gagging on another overdose of jism.

I don't give a rat's ass if my kids see some lesbian couple holding hands or kissing in public whne they are subjected to seeing public displays of affection from hetero couples. I don't want my kids to be bigots like you, you insufferably pent-up homosexual homophobe.

Got that, you cock sucker?

I'm sure those lesbian perverts will get the benefit of a million dollars spent of taxpayer money to track down and convict the person behind the shooting. Watch it turn out this shooting had nothing to do with someone dishing out a little Natural justice.

When people deserving of death are killed, it's Politically Correct for Liberal bigots to prejudicial assume that a conservative is guilty.

I'm sure those lesbian perverts will get the benefit of a million dollars spent of taxpayer money to track down and convict the person behind the shooting. Watch it turn out this shooting had nothing to do with someone dishing out a little Natural justice.

When people deserving of death are killed, it's Politically Correct for Liberal bigots to prejudicial assume that a conservative is guilty.

I see no "Liberal Bigots" on this thread, I do however see those bigoted against Homosexuals. Those lesbians have EVERY RIGHT to have someone FIGHT for justice for them, just as any other human on this planet! Geese!

Forum List

Back