Same sex female,Homosexual couple, assasinated in Texas.!

I'm sure those lesbian perverts will get the benefit of a million dollars spent of taxpayer money to track down and convict the person behind the shooting. Watch it turn out this shooting had nothing to do with someone dishing out a little Natural justice.

When people deserving of death are killed, it's Politically Correct for Liberal bigots to prejudicial assume that a conservative is guilty.

Look, you fucking scumbag, just get back to licking 52nd Gutter's anus and shut the fuck up.

CaféAuLait;5519244 said:
I'm sure those lesbian perverts will get the benefit of a million dollars spent of taxpayer money to track down and convict the person behind the shooting. Watch it turn out this shooting had nothing to do with someone dishing out a little Natural justice.

When people deserving of death are killed, it's Politically Correct for Liberal bigots to prejudicial assume that a conservative is guilty.

I see no "Liberal Bigots" on this thread, I do however see those bigoted against Homosexuals. Those lesbians have EVERY RIGHT to have someone FIGHT for justice for them, just as any other human on this planet! Geese!

Well said, except I have no ideas what geese have to do with it.

CaféAuLait;5519244 said:

I see no "Liberal Bigots" on this thread, I do however see those bigoted against Homosexuals. Those lesbians have EVERY RIGHT to have someone FIGHT for justice for them, just as any other human on this planet! Geese!

OOps, I meant Geesh! How the heck do you spell it? Damn! LMAO

CaféAuLait;5519398 said:
CaféAuLait;5519244 said:

OOps, I meant Geesh! How the heck do you spell it? Damn! LMAO

I usually just go with "Sheesh." It's easier.

As opposed to a same sex heterosexual lesbian couple, you scumbag idiot?

Wrong, shithead... the lesbians are the scumbags. Actually, probably only one is a scumbag and the other girl is just her victim.

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

I doubt you'd be so worked up over a couple of perverts getting shot if they were shot for any other reason than being perverts. Robbery, drug deal gone bad, jealous lover, because they were Republicans, because they were white.... "Bah, who cares" you'd say. Your priorities are fucked up.

Wrong, shithead... the lesbians are the scumbags. Actually, probably only one is a scumbag and the other girl is just her victim.

This is a tragedy and if they were killed because of their sexuality, then it is due to the mindless hate of bigots like you.

I doubt you'd be so worked up over a couple of perverts getting shot if they were shot for any other reason than being perverts. Robbery, drug deal gone bad, jealous lover, because they were Republicans, because they were white.... "Bah, who cares" you'd say. Your priorities are fucked up.

You idiot cockscraper (i.e., your teeth): stfu.

You are utterly worthless.

A same sex female lesbian couple were assasinated in the State of Texas says
msn.One of the females survived, the other one died.
I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more
accepting of their homosexual lifstyle, many people still not ready to accept
Homosexuality out in th open in America.

Hey Goofy, how was the "couple" assassinated if one of them survived? :cuckoo:

Tell me why that is? Are you going to tell me you have never had oral sex or any other varient than missionary style? So what is the big difference? We are all adutls here. ( maybe)

Look, you fucking scumbag, just get back to licking 52nd Gutter's anus and shut the fuck up.

I bet they spend all day pos repping each other 0 points. :lol:

I try to tell homosexuals not to beleive the media hype, about how everyone is more

You suck, you creep.

No , you suck you Fag or Fag homo lover.
People don't want their children exposed to that fag queer lifestyle.!!
Got it!!##$?

I really do not get the impression they were killed because they were exposing children to their lifestyle.

In fact, they were pretty much children themselves.

The cops seem to think it was a situation with someone they have a history with. Probably a boyfriend.

You, and some other rw's really need to get your fear under control. Sounds to me like you're a closet homa-sacks-shul. DEAL WITH IT and leave other people alone.

rw's - get it through your heads that what other CONSENTING ADULTS do is none of your business. Just because you can't get it up does not give you the right to pass laws or harass or kill those who are enjoying a mature and responsible relationship between CONSENTING ADULTS.

Jeezus fucking Krist - you people are just plain SICK.

You suck, you creep.

YEAH!!!

:eusa_hand:

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_drool:

:eusa_drool:

Were the Lesbos Hawt?

:redface:

Sorry, had to ask......

rw's - get it through your heads that what other CONSENTING ADULTS do is none of your business. Just because you can't get it up does not give you the right to pass laws or harass or kill those who are enjoying a mature and responsible relationship between CONSENTING ADULTS.

Fags want to make their perversion my business, even if it means bringing the government into their bedrooms. They really are fucked up, aren't they.

You suck, you creep.

Got it!!##$?
Clealry you are a biggoted little person.

Don't tell me what I do and don't want my child exposed to. Because clearly you have no clue.

Last edited:

Wow you are truly an ignorant douche.

"Victim" Got anything to back that up or did you pull that straight out of your ass.

Link?

Link?

post #8 on page one (1) ya idjot

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-couple-assasinated-in-texas.html#post5518785

Fags want to make their perversion my business, even if it means bringing the government into their bedrooms. They really are fucked up, aren't they.

LOL

Actually, its the other way around.

YOU and other closet gays, want to peek in their windows and make what they do, illegal. All they want is to be left alone to live their lives.

Why don't YOU leave them alone instead of being so jealous of them.

Hmmmmmmmm?

(Do you have any idea just how transparent you are?)

You suck, you creep.

Got it!!##$?

Its being taught in the schools now. The teachers are using Stick people drawings.
One of them is a Man and his Dog. There's another of a lady with a tree limb. it's a fat one.

Nancy Pelosi said it was ok. Bwarney Fwank jerked off when heard about it.

As for me. I could give a shit. America is garbage now and its all just beginning. The loose stuff will be spewing soon. Nothing anyone can do about it unless they start a revolution.
The vigilante stuff is weak at best... Just gives the corrupt something more to talk about. Yeah, it helps there cause.

Last edited:

Link?

post #8 on page one (1) ya idjot

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-couple-assasinated-in-texas.html#post5518785

Yew spell that different every time, ijitt
:razz:

But, yea, I replied without reading the whole thread.

BTW, I'm still on page 1.
I have it set to 40 per page.
:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back