Samantha Bee loses sponsor for insulting Trump's daughter

ivankatrumptheodore.jpg

Samantha wasn't seeing the "fun". Ivanka posted this picture as a dig at the mothers at the border whose children were being ripped from their arms and separated as they cried in terror.
It's just those dern Republicans and that right wing sense of humor. This was Ivanka's way of saying, "Ha ha, I'm rich and your not. I'm playing with my kids and you can't because my father had your's kidnapped because you came here looking for help, stupid people."
"We only help ourselves and you're brown. Ha ha!"

While some can see where Samantha was coming from, Republicans were just mystified and outraged.
They don't understand why anyone would want to help brown children. Even if the parents are brown, so what. The kids are brown.
Just say no to drugs...

It makes you post stupid shit.

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.
Such christian words!!!

we didnt get this hateful overnight. dont expect us to unhate quickly.

!! That was rather good. I'll have to remember that.

The developing ethics here are that speakers on TV can trash people in general, but not specific public figures? This seems odd, though, because libel laws except public figures, so Ivanka and Valerie Jarrett are fair game: they cannot sue their insulters.

Morals are changing so fast. No stability --- I think it's the #MeToo movement. It was just fine to sexually abuse women forever, and then it changed in a heartbeat. Now the insults that people throw around hatefully are under attack. But only some of them.

This society is suddenly very unstable, I think.

Last edited:
we didnt get this hateful overnight. dont expect us to unhate quickly.

!! That was rather good. I'll have to remember that.

The developing ethics here are that speakers on TV can trash people in general, but not specific public figures? This seems odd, though, because libel laws except public figures, so Ivanka and Valerie Jarrett are fair game: they cannot sue their insulters.

Morals are changing so fast. No stability --- I think it's the #MeToo movement. It was just fine to sexually abuse women forever, and then it change in a heartbeat. Now the insults that people throw around hatefully are under attack. But only some of them.

This society is suddenly very unstable, I think.

Why do both sides see each other as so much Evil?

Aren't we all Americans?

Aren't we all pink on the inside?

:uhh: & :(
Republicans are evil. Who does that to women and children?

I started a thread asking Republicans on the USMB to name a GOP policy that helps children. After 50 posts, they couldn't come up with one. But they did make some cruel suggestions. And no, hungry children don't work harder.

The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

Forum List

Back