Samantha Bee loses sponsor for insulting Trump's daughter

Why do both sides see each other as so much Evil?

Aren't we all Americans?

Aren't we all pink on the inside?

:uhh: & :(
Republicans are evil. Who does that to women and children?

I started a thread asking Republicans on the USMB to name a GOP policy that helps children. After 50 posts, they couldn't come up with one. But they did make some cruel suggestions. And no, hungry children don't work harder.

The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:
Trump's illegal immigration plan helps reunite families in their homelands.

Well, **** and implying incest is certainly better than being called a muslim monkey
Except it’s Donald running around saying that he has the hots for his daughter.

And trumpkins don’t get Jokes anyway.

[
Losers get fired for them.

Do you think calling women vile names is the right thing to do for the "party of women?"

O.k., o.k....

I think I see part of the problem here, but I can't believe I'm the first.

You all do understand that Samantha B does NOT speak for The Left any more than David Duke speaks for The Right, eh?

Aren't we all Americans?

I started a thread asking Republicans on the USMB to name a GOP policy that helps children. After 50 posts, they couldn't come up with one. But they did make some cruel suggestions. And no, hungry children don't work harder.

I disagree with "Republicans are evil".

I personally know plenty of self proclaimed Republicans who are not evil.

Some Republican policies and spending priorities may be evil, some people in the organization's leadership and some rank-n-file republicans may be evil, but I don't believe for a second that all republicans are evil.

In my mind, to do so would be to quit on America.

Aren't we all Americans?

I disagree with "Republicans are evil".

I personally know plenty of self proclaimed Republicans who are not evil.

Some Republican policies and spending priorities may be evil, some people in the organization's leadership and some rank-n-file republicans may be evil, but I don't believe for a second that all republicans are evil.

In my mind, to do so would be to quit on America.

I is sick and tired of the CURRENT VOGUE which involves intensive Left-right--right-left
back biting------it has surpassed idiotic. It has almost reached the point of RACISM

You know, if any of you guys have ever been to the UK, or been around large groups of them that are drinking, you would know that c---- is a curse word over there that is thrown around like we use the word "asshole". And, it's not gender specific either, because I've seen both men AND women called that word. Americans are a bit hung up when it comes to things like that.

Then, there is the fact that the decision to cancel her show came from a higher level than ABC. It came all the way down from Disney CEOs. Why did they do that? Simple answer is money. Black Panther is one of the all time highest grossing pictures, and Disney has already started on BP2. If they hadn't cancelled her show, it would have reflected badly back on them because it would appear that they support racist speech, which would alienate the major audience of the Black Panther movies.

And finally, there is the context that was used. Roseann was deliberately trying to be racist with her tweet. Samantha Bee was using foul language as a way to punctuate her point to get attention.

Also, there is the amount of times behavior like this has happened. With Samantha Bee, this is the first one that I am aware of. With Roseanne? She's got a habit of doing crap like this. Not the first time she's done it, and I'm willing to bet it will probably happen again.

Of course ABC did it for the money. Had they not fired her, blacks would have organized boycotts of not only ABC, but ESPN, Disney movies, Disneyworld, Disneyland. It would have cost them billions in the end.

O.k., o.k....

I think I see part of the problem here, but I can't believe I'm the first.

You all do understand that Samantha B does NOT speak for The Left any more than David Duke speaks for The Right, eh?

If she is on TV because of her political views and crude commentary, I would say the fact that being a leftwing lunatic with an objective to manipulate opinion in their favor with "humor" and the fact that there are 100's of loons like her on smaller platforms that makes her speak for the left.

NO one in the republicrat party is running around repeating any of Dukes segregationist shit, but plenty of leftwing loons push anti white concepts in universities without facing a riot in response.

Forum List

Back