Samantha Bee loses sponsor for insulting Trump's daughter

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.
i like you.

you make me laff.

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS’s ‘Full Frontal’ After the host Samantha Bee’s ‘Feckless C**t’ Remark

Host Samantha Bee, “I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night,” Bee wrote. “It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.”

The don’t have to cancel her TV Show, they should just rename it “Full Frontal Lobotomy with Samantha Bee”

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS's 'Full Frontal' After Samantha Bee's 'Feckless C**t' Remark
Proud of Sam when she made the remark; disappointed when she "apologized." She should learn a basic lesson in today's Trumpworld. Never apologize. Trump doesn't, never has, never will. He says anything he wants, no matter who is affected, and the deplorables applaud him every time.
a herd of elephants after eating 10000lbs of bad mexican food and washing it down with a lake of laxitives could not put out more shit than this.

So, she apologized. Good for her.

I wonder who will show character on this forum and accept the apology and just move on?

We know that will never happen from those on the left......but we'll see..........................

Roseanne Barr....(cough)

I wonder who will show character on this forum and accept the apology and just move on?

We know that will never happen from those on the left......but we'll see..........................

Roseanne Barr....(cough)
she apologized too and said not to defend her she was wrong.

Roseanne Barr....(cough)
she apologized too and said not to defend her she was wrong.
And...who has moved on...the right?
we didnt get this hateful overnight. dont expect us to unhate quickly.

but i admit thats 2 apologies i thought id never see. gotta start somewhere or keep living in groundhogs day.

I have no
Samantha Bee us an ugly, vulgar, piece of shit and should be fired. Good for the sponsors for pulling out. To bad her father didn't do the same.

Wholly agree. :04: :thup:
why is her last name "Bee"....shouldnt it be something more like "Samantha Wasp"?

....or even viper or snake..... something that crawls ....you get my drift :wink:
Samantha Monkey Balls?

Forum List

Back