Samantha Bee loses sponsor for insulting Trump's daughter

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBSā€™s ā€˜Full Frontalā€™ After the host Samantha Beeā€™s ā€˜Feckless C**tā€™ Remark

Host Samantha Bee, ā€œI would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night,ā€ Bee wrote. ā€œIt was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.ā€

The donā€™t have to cancel her TV Show, they should just rename it ā€œFull Frontal Lobotomy with Samantha Beeā€

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS's 'Full Frontal' After Samantha Bee's 'Feckless C**t' Remark

Well, **** and implying incest is certainly better than being called a muslim monkey

So, she apologized. Good for her.

I wonder who will show character on this forum and accept the apology and just move on?

We know that will never happen from those on the left......but we'll see..........................

Last edited:
Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBSā€™s ā€˜Full Frontalā€™ After the host Samantha Beeā€™s ā€˜Feckless C**tā€™ Remark

Host Samantha Bee, ā€œI would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night,ā€ Bee wrote. ā€œIt was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.ā€

The donā€™t have to cancel her TV Show, they should just rename it ā€œFull Frontal Lobotomy with Samantha Beeā€

Autotrader Pulls Ads from TBS's 'Full Frontal' After Samantha Bee's 'Feckless C**t' Remark
Proud of Sam when she made the remark; disappointed when she "apologized." She should learn a basic lesson in today's Trumpworld. Never apologize. Trump doesn't, never has, never will. He says anything he wants, no matter who is affected, and the deplorables applaud him every time.

Proud of Sam when she made the remark; disappointed when she "apologized." She should learn a basic lesson in today's Trumpworld. Never apologize. Trump doesn't, never has, never will. He says anything he wants, no matter who is affected, and the deplorables applaud him every time.
You just described every leftist on the planet.

ivankatrumptheodore.jpg

Samantha wasn't seeing the "fun". Ivanka posted this picture as a dig at the mothers at the border whose children were being ripped from their arms and separated as they cried in terror.
It's just those dern Republicans and that right wing sense of humor. This was Ivanka's way of saying, "Ha ha, I'm rich and your not. I'm playing with my kids and you can't because my father had your's kidnapped because you came here looking for help, stupid people."
"We only help ourselves and you're brown. Ha ha!"

While some can see where Samantha was coming from, Republicans were just mystified and outraged.
They don't understand why anyone would want to help brown children. Even if the parents are brown, so what. The kids are brown.

I wonder who will show character on this forum and accept the apology and just move on?

We know that will never happen from those on the left......but we'll see..........................
The apology was a mistake, as Ivanka is indeed a feckless ****.

------------------------------------- thing is that these publc apologies by either the 'rosie' or this 'samantha' are just politically correct 'bs' . I heard the so called offensive statements by both and neither is a big deal . And neither one of the apology makers are sincere in their apologies anyway , imo .

Ivanka posted this picture as a dig at the mothers at the border whose children were being ripped from their arms and separated as they cried in terror.

Oh, so now you know the hearts and minds of everyone? You know their intent? You arrogant fuck, provide a link proving your hypothesis...

Christ, I wish you people would quit making me defend these people...

------------------------------------- thing is that these publc apologies by either the 'rosie' or this 'samantha' are just politically correct 'bs' . I heard the so called offensive statements by both and neither is a big deal . And neither one of the apology makers are sincere in their apologies anyway , imo .
Of course, but it is a start, and can lead to better things regarding political discourse. I doubt anyone thinks any of these apologies are sincere, but they do go a long way toward showing some level of responsibility toward one's own actions and words.

Feckless doesn't describe Ivanka at all. It was a lame insult.

Ivanka posted this picture as a dig at the mothers at the border whose children were being ripped from their arms and separated as they cried in terror.
Oh, so now you know the hearts and minds of everyone? You know their intent? You arrogant fuck, provide a link proving your hypothesis... Christ, I wish you people would quit making me defend these people...
Amen. It's not pleasant effectively defending them, but these people have completely lost their shit. It just gets uglier and uglier.

Feckless doesn't describe Ivanka at all. It was a lame insult.
Sheā€™s a gutless bimbo. A perfect candidate for the title of feckless ****.

Many times these TV personalities try to boost their ratings by being controversial.

Oh, so now you know the hearts and minds of everyone? You know their intent? You arrogant fuck, provide a link proving your hypothesis... Christ, I wish you people would quit making me defend these people...
Amen. It's not pleasant effectively defending them, but these people have completely lost their shit. It just gets uglier and uglier.

Yeah, I can't stand the Trumps... they all strike me as a bunch of greasy used car salesmen, but good Christ this shit's gotten ridiculous...

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are vile, vicious, disgusting racist thieving rat fucks.
Samantha Bee and Joy Reid are going to be under CONSTANT attack because they are on the side of goodness and decency.

NO word in the language is as abhorrent as any one of a number of ACTIONS by this horrid and disgusting family.

Many times these TV personalities try to boost their ratings by being controversial.

Samantha Bee is the perfect example of how one talented person can make others appear more talented than they really are. No one can deny that John Stewart was and is talented and funny, probably one the best late night funnymen since Johnny Carson. His talent lifted all of those on his show, it enhanced their, in some cases, limited talent. Samantha Bee is one of those...

Forum List

Back