Autotrader pulls ads from leftists show after vile attack on Ivanka Trump

That is their right. Doesn't bother me.

Yup. They are a private company, they don't have to support what they don't like.
Problem is, these fools are in business to MAKE MONEY! When I had my business I gladly took money from those I didn't like! I agree, it doesn't matter to me, let the fools self destruct!

ivanka-trump-slammed-missing-children-photo-759.jpg

Ivanka's way of saying to mothers who escaped danger with their children and then had their children ripped from their mother's arms, ha ha, I've got my kids and you don't know where my father put yours. Even more hilarious, we don't know where they are either. Ha ha ha ha.

Ivanka's way of saying to mothers who escaped danger with their children and then had their children ripped from their mother's arms, ha ha, I've got my kids and you don't know where my father put yours. Even more hilarious, we don't know where they are either. Ha ha ha ha.

Well that's what you liberal dickwads read into it.
The rest of us sane people simply saw a loving mother having a special moment with her son.

Did you asswipes have a knee jerk when and if Michelle Obama had a special moment with one of her daughters when these pictures came out during the Obama administration ?

immigrants-cages-620x303.jpg

The rest of us sane people simply saw a loving mother having a special moment with her son.

Did you asswipes have a knee jerk when and if Michelle Obama had a special moment with one of her daughters when these pictures came out during the Obama administration ?

Digital, I've expressed disapproval of Bee's remarks, but do you have a history of the photo of the sleeping kids? I know it was done in 2014, but what's the story behind it? I am not willing to accept it as children ripped from emigrating parents and housed at animal control facilities until I know more. Who are these kids and why are they sleeping on a concrete floor in a holding area? This could be a Katrina-type temporary shelter for all I know. Please advise...anyone?

Digital, I've expressed disapproval of Bee's remarks, but do you have a history of the photo of the sleeping kids? I know it was done in 2014, but what's the story behind it? I am not willing to accept it as children ripped from emigrating parents and housed at animal control facilities until I know more. Who are these kids and why are they sleeping on a concrete floor in a holding area? This could be a Katrina-type temporary shelter for all I know. Please advise...anyone?

Here's the story.

First glimpse of immigrant children at holding facility

Forum List

Back