Salutations

sameech

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Just thought I would give this place a try. Seems to have more active forums in the other interests categories than many political sites. Just hoping the place isn't infested with left-right trolls who suck you into their world of negativity.

Don't worry about trolls.

Most of us don't, so you will be in good company.

Hello sameech, and welcome to our site of many people of varied interests. May you enjoy your time with us as I am sure we will with you. We don't like trolls, either, and try with some success, to keep them to a minimum.:D

Thanks, folks. I know I am probably expecting too much on the troll thing. I just like to (and hope to) have some discussions that are not so left-right talking points.

Thanks, folks. I know I am probably expecting too much on the troll thing. I just like to (and hope to) have some discussions that are not so left-right talking points.

It's not impossible but you'll have to work diligently to achieve it. There will be a lot of static you'll need to scroll past.

Your best bet for avoiding trolling and name-calling is probably the Clean Debate Zone. Stuff still happens, but it's less frequent and frowned upon by the mods.

Hello there sameech...

Devil-angel-Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the USMB..

Forum List

Back