Help..

cashintribe

Rookie
May 10, 2014
Hello guys,

I am a student from Macedonia, that is preparing a diploma thesis on American Reconstruction. Therefor, I need your assistance. My question to all Americans is to tell me what do they think of the American Reconstruction as a process... Did it improve anything?? Was such process necessary ? Thanks in advance

Take Care

Hello guys,

I am a student from Macedonia, that is preparing a diploma thesis on American Reconstruction. Therefor, I need your assistance. My question to all Americans is to tell me what do they think of the American Reconstruction as a process... Did it improve anything?? Was such process necessary ? Thanks in advance

Take Care

You should open a thread for this topic, probably in the History forum. This is Introductions. Channel it to proper channels. :)

And be advised there that even in the History forum it's not going to necessarily be populated by qualified historians; you'll get popular impressions more than facts. But maybe that's what you want.

I bet the OP is a paste eater.

Are you going to use reconstruction paper?

If so, I'd suggest crayons.

Safety scissors and elmers to. And macaroni will go a long way towards impressing someone.
Macaroni goes great with another side dish...
sspam_spamcanopener_100-100.gif

Hello guys,

Take Care

Most of us Americans were not here during the reconstruction era following the civil war. There was much destruction that was the result of the war, thus reconstruction was necessary. It was an improvement over the destruction of war.

Unless your thesis is about how little Americans (myself included) know about history, I suggest you seek more knowledgable sources.

Last edited:
These reactions to a valid quest for knowledge is why America is on the slip and slide to global irrelevance.. When folks in Macedonia take our history and heritage more seriously than we do..

Cashintribe --- Welcome.. You got past the intros and right down to work. I think the advice of opening a thread in our History forum is a good one. This forum is more of a party for new posters kind of place... Or sometimes it can be as friendly as your first visit to New York City....

Hello guys,

Take Care

Welcome. You probably know more about the American Reconstruction than I do.

In your poll of American thought I'd have to pick the option, "I don't think about it much at all."

These reactions to a valid quest for knowledge is why America is on the slip and slide to global irrelevance.. When folks in Macedonia take our history and heritage more seriously than we do..

Cashintribe --- Welcome.. You got past the intros and right down to work. I think the advice of opening a thread in our History forum is a good one. This forum is more of a party for new posters kind of place... Or sometimes it can be as friendly as your first visit to New York City....

Thank you. I've been scratching my head at some of these responses -- "spam"? :dunno: -- kind of embarrassing.

But asking for the information in an introduction thread?

The Reconstruction was a massive, years-long series of projects, both public and private, covering a number of states. It would take far more than a few posts to properly address the topic.

If you want to learn about the American Reconstruction, you probably should ask a group of people who actually know a little history.

Sadly, our students learn very little real history (or anything else of value) in school, so most of the posters here are functionally illiterate.

Forum List

Back