Salon deletes articles defending pedophillia from site

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Warning: This news article contains some details about a pedophile’s urges and may offend some readers.)

In the wake of a media firestorm over Breitbart writer Milo Yiannopoulos resigning after making highly controversial statements concerning pedophilia, a left-leaning website has reportedly removed all of its articles defending pedophilia.

Read more at Salon deletes articles defending pedophilia from site

As many people who were awake warned that leftist retards pushing for this LGBT, GAY fkn bs as being normal the next step would be to normalize child molesters.
Salon attempted to acclimate the public into accepting this bs that is why they had this article and I've seen this article I've posted this article, and now you can bet they were torn up by ppl who aren't idiots. So they had to take it down. Hopefully their site/ news has taken such a hit from their multiple article supporting this , hopefully they go totally under.

and yeah, yeah it's from FEB. who gives a rats ass doesn't change the fact of how many ppl are clueless to Salon doing this bs.

(Warning: This news article contains some details about a pedophile’s urges and may offend some readers.)

In the wake of a media firestorm over Breitbart writer Milo Yiannopoulos resigning after making highly controversial statements concerning pedophilia, a left-leaning website has reportedly removed all of its articles defending pedophilia.

Read more at Salon deletes articles defending pedophilia from site

As many people who were awake warned that leftist retards pushing for this LGBT, GAY fkn bs as being normal the next step would be to normalize child molesters.
Salon attempted to acclimate the public into accepting this bs that is why they had this article and I've seen this article I've posted this article, and now you can bet they were torn up by ppl who aren't idiots. So they had to take it down. Hopefully their site/ news has taken such a hit from their multiple article supporting this , hopefully they go totally under.

and yeah, yeah it's from FEB. who gives a rats ass doesn't change the fact of how many ppl are clueless to Salon doing this bs.
Leftists are always sanitizing. The sanitization of internet articles, websites and also wikipedia has been ongoing in the past few years.

Forum List

Back