Casablanca
Cool Hand Luke
Shawshank Redemption
Of Mice and Men

Attachments

• McLintockPoster.jpg
    McLintockPoster.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 77
These threads make me feel like a kid. Who the fuck is John Wayne?
From the few postings in this thread, it is apparent it is for old white men past 65 only. :badgrin:

It's pretty funny to, b/c just this morning I was having a conversation with a friend of mine today about how my kid remarked when we saw that when Christopher Lloyd turned up in a movie we just saw, "Going in Style." He has seen Lloyd as a disguised cartoon character in "Who framed Roger Rabbit, as a Klingon in "Wrath of Khan," and as a professor in the Back to the future trilogy, and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

This man will be ninety next years old next year. I even once showed him an episode of Taxi. If you asked this kid from Zgen, or iGen, he would tell you one of the Greatest actors of all time is probably Christopher Lloyd.

So, it's all just an academic exercise.. . . .

From the few postings in this thread, it is apparent it is for old white men past 65 only. :badgrin:

It's pretty funny to, b/c just this morning I was having a conversation with a friend of mine today about how my kid remarked when we saw that when Christopher Lloyd turned up in a movie we just saw, "Going in Style." He has seen Lloyd as a disguised cartoon character in "Who framed Roger Rabbit, as a Klingon in "Wrath of Khan," and as a professor in the Back to the future trilogy, and those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

This man will be ninety next years old next year. I even once showed him an episode of Taxi. If you asked this kid from Zgen, or iGen, he would tell you one of the Greatest actors of all time is probably Christopher Lloyd.

I forgot he was in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest until I was watching it the other day.

christopher lloyd is 78.....

I forgot he was in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest until I was watching it the other day.
It's not just that he is in a lot, he so good in the things he is in.

christopher lloyd is 78.....
Ahh. . . thanks, the info I had said he was or is going to be 79 by the end of this year.

Yup, birthday in Oct. That means he'll be 80 next year.

Actors:
  1. Samuel Jackson
  2. Dustin Hoffman
  3. Christian Bale
  4. Lee Marvin
  5. Christopher Walken
TV shows:
  1. Married with Children
  2. Son of the Beach
  3. Breaking Bad
  4. You're the Worst
  5. Saturday Night Live