Sallow's kidney stone adventure.

are you saying i got a small uretha? are you?

but seems you are right men have longer damn longer ones...8 inches

8 inches when it's flaccid.

When it's hard it's longer.......but then again it's difficult to pee with morning wood.

Yep...the old' one armed lean-to urination...legs slightly spread apart..whole body leaning at about 60-70 degrees toward the toilet, with one arm - straight like you are blocking a tackler - and the other arm...well...

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things." Elaine Benes, Seinfeld

When it's hard it's longer.......but then again it's difficult to pee with morning wood.

Yep...the old' one armed lean-to urination...legs slightly spread apart..whole body leaning at about 60-70 degrees toward the toilet, with one arm - straight like you are blocking a tackler - and the other arm...well...

"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things." Elaine Benes, Seinfeld

It was pure hell around the junior high stage. This is when things become "active"...and activate at the worst possible times...like 30 seconds before the bell rings between class- or on Thanksgiving day when grandma ask you to get her something from the kitchen..."umm...hang on just a minute grandma..um..uhhhhhhhh".

balls and dicks......i just dont get it.....men seem to have a lot of ball trouble ...needs re arranging consistently.....sticks to the thigh etc

It was pure hell around the junior high stage. This is when things become "active"...and activate at the worst possible times...like 30 seconds before the bell rings between class- or on Thanksgiving day when grandma ask you to get her something from the kitchen..."umm...hang on just a minute grandma..um..uhhhhhhhh".

I hated those twitching hardons in junior high.

Murder.

in the car...seems to be always re arranging.....sits on them blah blah blah.....and why do men think its okay to handle their balls and then eat without washing their hands??????

Murder.

friend just got back from the beach...some poor guy was sound asleep with a hard on...they have pics from all angles.....lol

A tight pair of pants restricts that some. Cuts off the circulation. Pleated Khakis are a bitch sometimes when you stand up. Sometimes you don't want to advertize but Willy has a mind of his own.

Murder.

friend just got back from the beach...some poor guy was sound asleep with a hard on...they have pics from all angles.....lol

Just think....a guy doesn't have to be awake to pleasure a woman.

I've been told with some guys you can't tell if he's awake or not.

A tight pair of pants restricts that some. Cuts off the circulation. Pleated Khakis are a bitch sometimes when you stand up. Sometimes you don't want to advertize but Willy has a mind of his own.

Exactly....there is a fine line between too tight and too loose.
You wear boxers and loose khakis and little man starts deciding he wants to stretch out every once in a while. Too tight and the balls start numbing over.
Some of those guys who are wearing skinny jeans...how the fu...:confused: - girls if you meet a guy and he is wearing skinny jeans...the guy has GOT to have a pencil dick. I can't understand how they wear these things.

Haha...this reminded me of the ole' trick guys used when a girl is..um...not wanting to "finish the job".
I would tell the girl that once things start - if a guy doesn't "release"...the stuff can stay stuck in there and get infected.
Hey....it actually worked...not on the smart ones though.

Haha...this reminded me of the ole' trick guys used when a girl is..um...not wanting to "finish the job".
I would tell the girl that once things start - if a guy doesn't "release"...the stuff can stay stuck in there and get infected.

That smart ones don't leave you with a hardon.

That's why they don't let you ride the subway anymore, isn't it?

That's why they don't let you ride the subway anymore, isn't it?

Well...I am 46...so this was about 30 years ago.

yall are really wimps....you know there are men who insert rods into their penile openings and down into the shaft.....

Daahhh!!...what the...you realize every male who reads this just crossed their legs in defence!
I had kidney reflux as a child, every year they had to place a small tube up in me for some reason...my God....again I say - this is what they should have done instead of water boarding - would have been far more effective.

Forum List

Back