Sallow's kidney stone adventure.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Woke up this morning in excrutiating pain. Figured I'd wait for a clinic to open up nearby and go. When I got there they told me to hit the emergency room. Took a cab, which in itself was an experience. The pain was unbelivable. I got to Mount Sinai hospital in Astoria and they got to me pretty quickly. The C-Scan showed a kidney stone. The doctor said nothing to worry about.

What a day!

Woke up this morning in excrutiating pain. Figured I'd wait for a clinic to open up nearby and go. When I got there they told me to hit the emergency room. Took a cab, which in itself was an experience. The pain was unbelivable. I got to Mount Sinai hospital in Astoria and they got to me pretty quickly. The C-Scan showed a kidney stone. The doctor said nothing to worry about.

What a day!

One of my bosses was talking about his kidney stone just a few minutes ago. He said it was unbearable. First one. He's on Percoset and waiting to pass it.

What a day!

One of my bosses was talking about his kidney stone just a few minutes ago. He said it was unbearable. First one. He's on Percoset and waiting to pass it.

Same.

And I am basically use to pain.

SUCKS!!

i am so sorry you are in pain. I hope it passes quickly and you feel better soon.

What a day!

You have my deepest sympathy. I have passed two kidney stones in my lifetime. No the best way to spend your day.

If it were anyone but you, Swallow, I'd say I feel for ya, but you're basically an asshole so ~ enjoy!

Still pissed I wouldn't let you suck my dick, little girl. But not how I roll.

Pretty sure there's a gloryhole awaitin' your arrival. :lol:

Calm down, Swallow. Maybe your 'consumption' habits had something to do with your condition.

Calm down, Swallow. Maybe your 'consumption' habits had something to do with your condition.

Now now..little girl. My diet doesn't include the male sperm you devour with so much vigor.

By the way..good on you to show your girlish affection here.

But still no swallow. I am keepin' zipped up girly.

:lol:

Poor, poor Swallow. Maybe you are just so benumbed in that general region that you don't realize it is a pain from something passing IN rather than OUT. Either way, good luck.

My sympathy on the stone. I have passed about 6. Lots of pain the worst is it feels like a pair of vice grips on your nuts when you go into full blockage mode.

Had one last March ?? April ? Down here in the third world. We have a Nephrologist at our clinic, an evul commie Cuban, who has an ultrasound thingy, and shattered it. I was there for a whole two hours ! Population.....estimated....4,800-6,000.
Cost ? ZERO.
Sorry for the difficulties in The Fourth World.
Gawd blass IsNtReal !

Had one last March ?? April ? Down here in the third world. We have a Nephrologist at our clinic, an evul commie Cuban, who has an ultrasound thingy, and shattered it. I was there for a whole two hours ! Population.....estimated....4,800-6,000.
Cost ? ZERO.
Sorry for the difficulties in The Fourth World.
Gawd blass IsNtReal !

Nice.

This is my first one. I had no idea how painful there are..

Forum List

Back