Sallow Is EMPLOYED!!!

My new ride to get to work..

mycar.png

The car or the handsome bloke standing next to it?:D

Dunno about "handsome" but that's my "look" during the daylight hours.

Full moons are a different story.

:razz:

Congrats! I actually tried to pos rep, but the system denied. LOL!

Start the 13th. So my 14 month "vacation" is at an end. Not bad..

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

And I am working for the financial industry again.

:clap2:

Yay!

Good deal.

Now just remember, no screwing off on the internet while you are supposed to be working.

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

Yay!

right on ! glad to hear it

Sallow...you mean you used your retirement and didn't sit around and bitch about Obama while collecting unemployment?

Congratulations, man...you'll get that 15k/year back in no time.

Sallow...you mean you used your retirement and didn't sit around and bitch about Obama while collecting unemployment?

Took a class in Cisco routing and purchased some communications gear to practice with. In addition to paying bills and the like.. That's all while applying for almost everything that came down the pike. Heck..I was thinking of interning.

:lol:

Last edited:

Took a class in Cisco routing and purchased some communications gear to practice with. In addition to paying bills and the like.. That's all while applying for almost everything that came down the pike. Heck..I was thinking of interning.

:lol:

so....what you are saying is that you worked on your marketability and actually looked for a job while unemployed? Wow....that doesn't sound like the way folks on the right paint us "libruls". Are you SURE you didn't sit on your Duff, smoke crack and eat Cheetos on the public dime?

Once again....congratulations....I can't help but get a dig in on the bitter ones.

Good to hear! I applied for work and was interviewed today!
Now they have to go over it with the general manager and they will let me know shortly, but they said that I have done well so far!

Well, even though they said it would take 3-4 days for them to contact me about the 2nd interview, the GM has approved me for the 2nd interview in less than 2 hours after the 1st interview! Woo Hoo! :D

Yay!

Can't say I like ya much, but glad to hear about the job! Congrats.

Forum List

Back