Sallow Is EMPLOYED!!!

Start the 13th. So my 14 month "vacation" is at an end. Not bad..

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

And I am working for the financial industry again.

:clap2:

Yay!

Congrats dude..............

So, will you support another outsourcing stimulus?

Congrats Brother... I just started back a couple weeks ago myself, and YES IT FEELS GOOD!

I am so happy you are on your way back to financial success, and remember... no one did it for you.
:wink_2:

Had to take a "15K" pay cut from my former salary..but heck..it's a way back up.

Yay!

Well done. Hope you were able to enjoy your time off.

Yay!

Oh, YAY!!!! That 14 month mark is when my sister got back in the door, too. I am SO happy for you!

So you sat around for 14 months doing nothing to earn money. I would've taken a job at target, mcdonalds, chick fil a, anywhere rather be unemployed.

Bet you'll still spend every waking moment on this board while ripping off your boss's time.

Yay!

Congratulations! :clap: :beer:

So you sat around for 14 months doing nothing to earn money. I would've taken a job at target, mcdonalds, chick fil a, anywhere rather be unemployed.

Bet you'll still spend every waking moment on this board while ripping off your boss's time.

You must have graduated from the Catz School of Inherent Sandy Vag.

You must have graduated from the Catz School of Inherent Sandy Vag.

STFU idiot...

Congratulations, Sallow! :woohoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-gqMpZroy8]9 to 5 - Dolly Parton with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Poor thing. :( You try so hard to get attention..

Here I threw you a couple of crumbs, feel better now?

Best fortune.

Yay!

Yay!

Well done. Hope you were able to enjoy your time off.

Took a Cisco class. Currently studying for the CCNA.
You need to change your username, then:

west2_cisco_kid_episodes2.jpg

Congratulations, guy! :clap2:

Asshole

Forum List

Back