Sallow Is EMPLOYED!!!

Congrats!

I also recently ended my "vacation" - my field is a seasonal one (I'm a political campaign operative), so I've got work at least until Nov.

Then, it's another 6 months off, until the election season starts again.

Doc, you're doing it wrong if it's seasonal for you.
Interesting the term 'operative'. What do you mean by that?

Hi Sallow
In the short time that I have been here I have read many good posts from you and can tell that you have the smarts to get back up to the 100k in no time.
Congratulations!
And the car you bought is a very smart choice., those little cars run forever with very little gas. I would love a sports car as well, but its just not economical right now..
:clap2:

Congrats! It's not easy out there right now. When I graduated from university a couple of years ago I expected to be competing against other newly graduates, or others looking for their (first) career, but not the massive population of others from older generations. Best of luck!

Congrats!

I also recently ended my "vacation" - my field is a seasonal one (I'm a political campaign operative), so I've got work at least until Nov.

Then, it's another 6 months off, until the election season starts again.

Doc, you're doing it wrong if it's seasonal for you.
Interesting the term 'operative'. What do you mean by that?

By "operative", I mean I am a consultant/independent contractor to political campaigns.

It's seasonal because I choose it to be - I don't want a job on staff with an elected.

Congrats Sallow.. I have to agree with that biatch Raving lunatic Ravi, as much as it pains me to do so.. you and Huggy look like twins.

By "operative", I mean I am a consultant/independent contractor to political campaigns.

Is that your way of saying that you hang outside of polling places with a night stick?

:eusa_whistle::eusa_shifty::lol:
Not quite.

It's seasonal because I choose it to be - I don't want a job on staff with an elected.

Why not? Free money with lots of perqs....
I have a low threshold for boredom, and I don't like wearing suits and working 9-5.

I much prefer to work 60+ hour weeks for 6 months, then have a 6 month vacation each year.

Sorry bout that,

My new ride to get to work..

mycar.png

The car or the handsome bloke standing next to it?:D

1. Hey I like that car a lot!
2. But who's that *fucking fag* standing next to it?:badgrin:
3. Is it standard???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

My new ride to get to work..

mycar.png

The car or the handsome bloke standing next to it?:D

1. Hey I like that car a lot!
2. But who's that *fucking fag* standing next to it?:badgrin:
3. Is it standard???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. To bad you'd never be able to afford it.
2. There's no "fag"..but a guy that can kick your ass nine ways to Sunday. Not that he would unprovoked.
3. Of course.

Regards,

Sallow of the wolf's den.

Forum List

Back