Sahel

What I remember is irrelevant to the fact that you are stating I posted something and now trying to dodge providing evidence to support your allegation.

One of the reasons we deposed Saddam was the fear that he would provide terrorists/terrorist organizations with WMDs.

There is no concrete evidence that supports Saddam having an operational relationship with al Qaeda, and the administration did not use the term al Qaeda when justifying invading ... it used "terrorist organizations."

Your obvious and lame attempt to stir up shit between me and kathianne is just what it is. She could have mispoke, or she might very well believe Saddam had ties to al Qaeda. There certainly is circumstantial evidence to support it.

Either way, she and I have disagreed before. If it comes to that, we'll get over it and not carry it on and on and on like another certain poster likes to do.

There was no implication of Saddam and 9/11. Fuck that.

I would agree that there was no explicit statement of connection...but to suggest that Team Bush did not IMPLY such a connection is really silly.

You and I have been through that. This is not a case of that. This is a case of a dimwit on your side, making a baseless accusation.

There was no implication of Saddam and 9/11. Fuck that.

As I stated, it's obvious TMs just trying to stir up shit. I certainly don't recall you ever saying any such thing.

I'm not one to just blanket call everyone fools either. That's why I asked him to provide a link so I can see in what context I said it, IF I even did.

"Our side", ha, so RSR is on your side then?

I don't often go off and am sorry that I am on you, but stfu. RSR is an entity onto himself. No one would claim him. On the other extreme, there are way too many that the left would distance themselves from, most in silver caps.

I don't often go off and am sorry that I am on you, but stfu. RSR is an entity onto himself. No one would claim him. On the other extreme, there are way too many that the left would distance themselves from, most in silver caps.

Was that you going off? I envisioned it being much more volcanic.

And it was just a joke. tee hee.;)

Kathianne
citizen Posts: 31,857
Rep Points 22168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthmatters
I thought we were saving Iraq from Sadam not taking for our own use?

That would be al queda, sorry you failed to get the point. Probably clear to everyone but you.

what did you mena by this?

And what exactly do you think a crusade is seen as by the entire Middle East?

You are the one who said that he should have stood by that remark.

How do you think the people of Iraq see that word?

This is the kind of thinking that causes world wars.

And what exactly do you think a crusade is seen as by the entire Middle East?

You are the one who said that he should have stood by that remark.

How do you think the people of Iraq see that word?

This is the kind of thinking that causes world wars.

Sorry, but you've failed to prove any point. You haven't even connected those you purport to connect like my statement and world wars.

Please note, there are no attacks or jeers in this post. My problem with you is you haven't a clue to what's real and theoretical.

Do you think this could start a world war if we dont handle the middle east correctly?

You mentioned you thought the use of the word Crusade was a good idea.

You see the people in the middle east see that word very differantly than you do.

Can you tell me how the people of Iraq would view the use of it?

I mentioned that we were not supposed to be taking Iraq for our own use and you referanced AQ.

I think maybe its you who are confused.

Do you think this could start a world war if we don't handle the middle east correctly?
I don't know, what is this?
You mentioned you thought the use of the word Crusade was a good idea.

You see the people in the middle east see that word very differantly than you do.
upon what do you base this difference?
Can you tell me how the people of Iraq would view the use of it?
No, can you? I mean authoratatively?
I mentioned that we were not supposed to be taking Iraq for our own use and you referanced AQ.

I think maybe its you who are confused.
Sorry, none of that make sense.

The way you answered those questions shows you either dont know the answers or know the answers would help prove my point.

The lands which were the target of colonial crusades see the crusades as evil.

They lost their self determination ad had their countries raped by the crusaders.

Now do you really think you will fool anybody with your non answer answers?

The way you answered those questions shows you either dont know the answers or know the answers would help prove my point.

The lands which were the target of colonial crusades see the crusades as evil.

They lost their self determination ad had their countries raped by the crusaders.

Now do you really think you will fool anybody with your non answer answers?

Seriously, you are pitiful. Do you have something to offer before being relagated to the dung heap?

Forum List

Back