Safest City in the World

of course , I am comparing the servile Japanese to westerners living in America primarily Carla . Other parts of the world are not my interest as I don't live in them . So , Japans society compared to the USA is very different although society in the USA also seems to be going the way of the police state , in many peoples opinion .

The Chosun Ilbo English Edition Daily News from Korea - Tokyo Named Safest City in the World

"Tokyo was named the safest city in the world in the Safe Cities Index 2015 published by Economist Intelligence Unit on Thursday.

The world's major 50 cities were evaluated on digital security, health security, infrastructure safety and personal safety. "

Where would your city rank?
They can say that right before some Fukushima mutated Godzilla rises from the Pacific and destroys the city.

agree Harry , and this pic is of 'hollyweird' in 1965 . Doesn't look bad compared to today . Can't find a pic of downtown yet , still , downtown was civilized , clean and nice when compared to today .

agree Harry , and this pic is of 'hollyweird' in 1965 . Doesn't look bad compared to today . Can't find a pic of downtown yet , still , downtown was civilized , clean and nice when compared to today .
MOST rundown areas dont seem to get much better....

don't know if you are familiar with down town LA but its the hell hole , looks third world with imported people selling junk out of mini malls . Same is true of hollyweird which is also rundown and junky . Course , some people like it that way !!

Forum List

Back