Safest City in the World

Tokyo , big deal , pretty much a police state in Japan compared to a more freedom conscious USA . Should also say , previous USA or USA in earlier years .

Last edited:
--- Japan - Police --- plus the Japanese as a homogenous society have less inter racial problems and they pretty much share the same culture .

i dont care about the world i care about where im at,and in California my city is surrounded by 10 of the safest in the State....and when you live in the shadow of Disneyland the Anaheim cops police this area real well....

homogenous population is best , diversity brings chaos . Checkout photos of downtown LA from 1965 and compare them to the dirty filthy hellhole that downtown LA has become .

--- Japan - Police --- plus the Japanese as a homogenous society have less inter racial problems and they pretty much share the same culture .
I've seen that reason - lack of diversity - given quite a few times now by posters as an excuse for the US' ranking in some category, often in regard to some country more diverse than the US.

Finally realised it's a dog whistle.

homogenous population is best , diversity brings chaos . Checkout photos of downtown LA from 1965 and compare them to the dirty filthy hellhole that downtown LA has become .
Hoho, right on cue.

Last edited:
well yeah , gun laws and the Japanese while fine people are a little too polite and Servile from centuries of samurai , shoguns and emperors Carla . Plus , Japanese were not allowed to carry weapons , swords long before guns were invented .

Hoho, right on cue.
yeah , you are funny , that's the reason I give you 2 funny awards on your 2 posts 'cnm' , you make silly comments that mean nothing without some commentary . Yep , and you are also pretty good at doing that 'cnm' !!

well yeah , gun laws and the Japanese while fine people are a little too polite and Servile from centuries of samurai , shoguns and emperors Carla . Plus , Japanese were not allowed to carry weapons , swords long before guns were invented .

Your ignorance is remarkable.

And the worst cities will be all brown and black people

there is lots of information on the Japanese society from its very beginning . Checkout how the feudal lords ruled with Samarai , Shoguns , plus others and a caste system with Peasants very close to the bottom . Most of Japans population was peasant and the upper classes kept them very much under control and the Japanese people are now used to being very regulated , probably like being regulated and controlled . I'll get a link if I can Carla .

here is a link , from early times to the 1600s , interesting to me . I'll try to get more info that covers from the 1600s to modern times . --- Feudal Japan History Articles --- just some insight into the thinking of the Japanese , in my opinion .

Forum List

Back