SAE Treated Unfairly

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
10994159_10152818097141275_1094802625659085661_n.png

It's all whitey's fault, we all know that. If it wasn't for white people, the negros would all be in africa, indians would be hunting bufffalo, (on foot of course, it was evil white men who brought horses to america), and we wouldn't have the internet to post about it all. I'm so ashamed to be white!

It's all whitey's fault, we all know that. If it wasn't for white people, the negros would all be in africa, indians would be hunting bufffalo, (on foot of course, it was evil white men who brought horses to america), and we wouldn't have the internet to post about it all. I'm so ashamed to be white!

Why did you play the victim here?

what they did was

1. stupid , esp. in this day and age of cell cameras and social media
2. poor form

but does it deserve expulsion and or having your life ruined without actually harming someone?

what they did was

2. poor form

but does it deserve expulsion and or having your life ruined without actually harming someone?

I'd there some physical handicap that prevents you from saying the word Racist?

Yeah it was stupid because it was racist. No it was not in poor form...for racists.

And in 10 years when these ass hats are in positions of power remember the phrase "systematic racism"

Of course the collateral damage from pushing these outlier examples of White Racists is enormous. But who cares? It's only White people, the designated punching bag for all the problems of American Black people.

Of course the collateral damage from pushing these outlier examples of White Racists is enormous. But who cares? It's only White people, the designated punching bag for all the problems of American Black people.

Amazing...we have 2 playing the victim out the gates!

Victim? Pointing out obvious media bias is playing not playing the "victim". It is pointing out that the MSM is in the pocket of the Race Baiters and doing everything they can to divide and inflame. That is not playing victim, it calling attention to what is wrong.

Victim? Pointing out obvious media bias is playing not playing the "victim". It is pointing out that the MSM is in the pocket of the Race Baiters and doing everything they can to divide and inflame. That is not playing victim, it calling attention to what is wrong.

You complained about being everyones punching bag...stop playing

what they did was

2. poor form

Yeah it was stupid because it was racist. No it was not in poor form...for racists.

And in 10 years when these ass hats are in positions of power remember the phrase "systematic racism"

unlike you and those of your ilk I do not find it necessary to look for, and of course, find a (white) racist in every wood pile.

but if you want me to point out a few that fall into the category of racist here goes:

Barack Obama
Eric Holder
Oprah Winfrey
the NAACP
John Conyers
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney
Michelle Obama
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson

what price have they ever paid for their racism?

can you remember the phrase "systematic racism" because they are in positions of power?

I'm certain you will fail to understand

Last edited:
what they did was

2. poor form

unlike you and those of your ilk I do not find it necessary to look for, and of course, find a (white) racist in every wood pile.

but if you want me to point out a few that fall into the category of racist here goes:

Barack Obama
Eric Holder
Oprah Winfrey
the NAACP
John Conyers
Maxine Waters
Cynthia McKinney
Michelle Obama
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson

what price have they ever paid for their racism?

can you remember the phrase "systematic racism" because they are in positions of power?

I'm certain you will fail to understand

Of course you "don't look for white racists in every woodpile", because you are one..

So, from your myopic point of view, specifically what makes the individuals that you named "racists"?

Last edited:
looks like I have a stalker ^

Translation...."I cant answer the question",

look in the mirror for the nearest racist

Better yet. Find and repost a racist comnent that I have made.

You willl not, bacause there are none.

Because no racist ever had a mental capacity over that of an 8-year-old, they can only use the "I know you are but what am I" false argument

Because no racist ever had a mental capacity over that of an 8-year-old, they can only use the "I know you are but what am I" false argument

Indeed. Couple that with immaturity and underdevloped critical thinking and you have a certified, homemade idiot.

MLK.once quoted:
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

We should be thankful and amused that such individuals are in no position to lead or influence others, but instead are reduced to living in fear of the ubiquitous "black bogeyman".

Indeed. Couple that with immaturity and underdevloped critical thinking and you have a certified, homemade idiot.

MLK.once quoted:
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity".

We should be thankful and amused that such individuals are in no position to lead or influence others, but instead are reduced to living in fear of the ubiquitous "black bogeyman".

I dunno... I mean look who controls Congress right now...

Forum List

Back