Sadly, Trump making too many "Rookie" mistakes

Look- the last, VERY LAST thing I want is a hiLIARy Presidency BUT Trump is making it too easy for her by dragging out non-issues because of his OCD of not letting over- inflated, side issues consume him

Sadly, the only people he takes counsel from are his kids apparently. Theres no discipline in his campaign

His phone needs to be taken from him nightly at 10 pm and not given back until 8 am

Is it too late to draft Bernie?
In a way i would agree with you.

Trump and political correctness don't get along to well together.

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point agree with him.

it isn't about "political correctness" it's about decency.

why do you hate decent people?
There ain't nothing decent about Hillary if you are a normal person.
True. She stood by as the Bimbo Eruptions were cascading around Bill. She is going to hell if there is such a place

Fortunately for Trump and his supporters, all he has to do is defeat Hillary Cliinton, probably the worst candidate a major party has nominated in the history of the United States. She is more corrupt than Richard Nixon and Warren Harding, and more incompetent than Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. Her personality is very unappealing, and nobody really likes her. She is mentally unstable, and known to have temper tantrums which involve screaming fits, abusive language, and throwing heavy objects at people. She has no accomplishments that she can point to, no good she has ever done for anyone. She is responsible for the death of four Americans in Libya, and the complete collapse of that country into a failed state.
No, Trump is the worst candidate a major party has nominated in the history of the United States.

Look- the last, VERY LAST thing I want is a hiLIARy Presidency BUT Trump is making it too easy for her by dragging out non-issues because of his OCD of not letting over- inflated, side issues consume him

Sadly, the only people he takes counsel from are his kids apparently. Theres no discipline in his campaign

His phone needs to be taken from him nightly at 10 pm and not given back until 8 am

In a way I would agree with you.

Trump and political correctness don't get along too well together (he loves to tell the truth even if the truth is ugly).

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point enjoy him saying the things as they appear to be.
Not nearly enough people.

Trump doesn't seem to understand that he's not in this fight alone. There are thousands of deplorables working boards and comment sections.

:)

I was busy getting out the word last night that the Daily Mail had completely decimated Miss Universes story line. Absolutely destroyed it. I got it out to as many places as I could.

Go to sleep happy and the first thing I see is that he tweeted. OMG as soon as I pulled myself down off the ceiling I was running for extra strength Tylenol..

Someone take that damn thing away from him. Let us do the dirty work.

:lol:
I sent him a message. Hopefully he will get it. Is this okay> Donald J. Trump your "deplorable's" are with you night and day putting out the stories and lies Hilliar's camp is spreading. You need to rest and be prepared to outwit her lies and bought and paid for media when these time are present. Take time to rest, put on that president's smile and contemplate as she is already losing and she knows it. Let the "deplorable's" take care of the fun stuff so it cannot be used against you :)

So, let's review.

In 1996 the GOP ran Bob Dole. Not a very effective candidate. In 2000, the GOP ran George W. Bush who had to take the election to the Supreme Court to win. In 2008, the GOP ran John McCain and Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin. Enough said. In 2012, it was Mitt 47% Romney.

And now it's Donald P.T. Barnum Trump.

Where's the GOP talent?

I know that scapegoating is right there in Chapter 1 of the Republican/Conservative playbook. But the game is getting old. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
Blame for what? Mr ?Trump is doing fine and speaking to the needs of the people. Hilary can't talk about her plans, so she makes up lies about Mr Trump.
Trump is a liar, a bigot, and a scumbag – comprehensively unfit to be president; he is ignorant of, and has contempt for, sound, responsible governance, as do most of his supporters.

In a way i would agree with you.

Trump and political correctness don't get along to well together.

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point agree with him.

it isn't about "political correctness" it's about decency.

why do you hate decent people?
There ain't nothing decent about Hillary if you are a normal person.
True. She stood by as the Bimbo Eruptions were cascading around Bill. She is going to hell if there is such a place
She is already there. Who knows her next trip through the garden in her new skin's she may be the Saudi slave girl or worse.

So, let's review.

In 1996 the GOP ran Bob Dole. Not a very effective candidate. In 2000, the GOP ran George W. Bush who had to take the election to the Supreme Court to win. In 2008, the GOP ran John McCain and Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin. Enough said. In 2012, it was Mitt 47% Romney.

And now it's Donald P.T. Barnum Trump.

Where's the GOP talent?

I know that scapegoating is right there in Chapter 1 of the Republican/Conservative playbook. But the game is getting old. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
Blame for what? Mr ?Trump is doing fine and speaking to the needs of the people. Hilary can't talk about her plans, so she makes up lies about Mr Trump.
Trump is a liar, a bigot, and a scumbag – comprehensively unfit to be president; he is ignorant of, and has contempt for, sound, responsible governance, as do most of his supporters.
hiLIARy destroyed her Super Pedator hubby's victims AND she voted for Iraq (Sanders and Obama didn't :eusa_think: ) C_Clayton_Jones :eusa_whistle:

No, hiLIARy is the worst candidate a major party has nominated in the history of the United States.
Fixed it for you :thup:
Trump doesn't seem to understand that he's not in this fight alone. There are thousands of deplorables working boards and comment sections.

I was busy getting out the word last night that the Daily Mail had completely decimated Miss Universes story line. Absolutely destroyed it. I got it out to as many places as I could.

Go to sleep happy and the first thing I see is that he tweeted. OMG as soon as I pulled myself down off the ceiling I was running for extra strength Tylenol..

I sent him a message. Hopefully he will get it. Is this okay> Donald J. Trump your "deplorable's" are with you night and day putting out the stories and lies Hilliar's camp is spreading. You need to rest and be prepared to outwit her lies and bought and paid for media when these time are present. Take time to rest, put on that president's smile and contemplate as she is already losing and she knows it. Let the "deplorable's" take care of the fun stuff so it cannot be used against you :)
You and td are adorable deplorables, I must admit. Why you commit to a neanderthal, like Trump, is sad.

No, hiLIARy is the worst candidate a major party has nominated in the history of the United States.

You and td are adorable deplorables, I must admit. Why you commit to a neanderthal, like Trump, is sad.
because hiLIARy is a known sell- out

I will possibly tell you more after November in more depth. At the moment it is either him or Hilliar and I hate to see what will come if Hilliar is in there even for a short period of time.

Rookie mistakes? More like juvenile antics. It's ridiculous that voters put us in this position.

the fact that you'd find it acceptable for the orange bigoted fascist to be president is :cuckoo:
as opposed to a Establ./crony def contractor darling (she voted with W & the debacle known as Iraq :eusa_shhh: )? Yes

so that's a reason to vote for the orange bigoted fascist?

like i said....

but thanks for the rant

Rookie mistakes? More like juvenile antics. It's ridiculous that voters put us in this position.

you mean GOP voters. hey, they're your compatriots. i always knew the base was nuts

you mean GOP voters. hey, they're your compatriots. i always knew the base was nuts
I mean all of the ones that voted for Hillary AND Trump

meh... BS... you shouldn't mention her in the same breath as your psychotic, orange bigoted fascist misyogynist.

thanks.

meh... BS... you shouldn't mention her in the same breath as your psychotic, orange bigoted fascist misyogynist.

thanks.
Grow up twit

Forum List

Back