Sadly, Trump making too many "Rookie" mistakes

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Look- the last, VERY LAST thing I want is a hiLIARy Presidency BUT Trump is making it too easy for her by dragging out non-issues because of his OCD of not letting over- inflated, side issues consume him

Sadly, the only people he takes counsel from are his kids apparently. Theres no discipline in his campaign

His phone needs to be taken from him nightly at 10 pm and not given back until 8 am

Is it too late to draft Bernie?

Trump doesn't seem to understand that he's not in this fight alone. There are thousands of deplorables working boards and comment sections.

:)

I was busy getting out the word last night that the Daily Mail had completely decimated Miss Universes story line. Absolutely destroyed it. I got it out to as many places as I could.

Go to sleep happy and the first thing I see is that he tweeted. OMG as soon as I pulled myself down off the ceiling I was running for extra strength Tylenol..

Someone take that damn thing away from him. Let us do the dirty work.

:lol:

Fortunately for Trump and his supporters, all he has to do is defeat Hillary Cliinton, probably the worst candidate a major party has nominated in the history of the United States. She is more corrupt than Richard Nixon and Warren Harding, and more incompetent than Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama. Her personality is very unappealing, and nobody really likes her. She is mentally unstable, and known to have temper tantrums which involve screaming fits, abusive language, and throwing heavy objects at people. She has no accomplishments that she can point to, no good she has ever done for anyone. She is responsible for the death of four Americans in Libya, and the complete collapse of that country into a failed state.

Look- the last, VERY LAST thing I want is a hiLIARy Presidency BUT Trump is making it too easy for her by dragging out non-issues because of his OCD of not letting over- inflated, side issues consume him

Sadly, the only people he takes counsel from are his kids apparently. Theres no discipline in his campaign

His phone needs to be taken from him nightly at 10 pm and not given back until 8 am

In a way I would agree with you.

Trump and political correctness don't get along too well together (he loves to tell the truth even if the truth is ugly).

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point enjoy him saying the things as they appear to be.

Last edited:
Also, she is very sick and probably dying with less than a year to live.

the fact that you'd find it acceptable for the orange bigoted fascist to be president is :cuckoo:

In a way i would agree with you.

Trump and political correctness don't get along to well together.

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point agree with him.

it isn't about "political correctness" it's about decency.

why do you hate decent people?

Trump doesn't seem to understand that he's not in this fight alone. There are thousands of deplorables working boards and comment sections.

:)

I was busy getting out the word last night that the Daily Mail had completely decimated Miss Universes story line. Absolutely destroyed it. I got it out to as many places as I could.

Go to sleep happy and the first thing I see is that he tweeted. OMG as soon as I pulled myself down off the ceiling I was running for extra strength Tylenol..

Someone take that damn thing away from him. Let us do the dirty work.

:lol:
Viva le Deplorables!!

the fact that you'd find it acceptable for the orange bigoted fascist to be president is :cuckoo:
as opposed to a Establ./crony def contractor darling (she voted with W & the debacle known as Iraq :eusa_shhh: )? Yes

On the other hand, a lot of people are so tired of political correctness and at some point agree with him.

Hillary decently cheated Bernie, sold her SecState position to nations that murder gay men, attacked the numerous women her husband sexually assaulted and guards her Goldman Sachs speeches better than State secrets.

The woman reeks of decency

He got there because he is a dufus who said outrageous things and the media loved it. Now he's the candidate and he's a dufus saying outrageous things.

The man is running against the worst person in America for the White House and he's ranting about Miss Universe, reporters, and local laws.

So, let's review.

In 1996 the GOP ran Bob Dole. Not a very effective candidate. In 2000, the GOP ran George W. Bush who had to take the election to the Supreme Court to win. In 2008, the GOP ran John McCain and Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin. Enough said. In 2012, it was Mitt 47% Romney.

And now it's Donald P.T. Barnum Trump.

Where's the GOP talent?

I know that scapegoating is right there in Chapter 1 of the Republican/Conservative playbook. But the game is getting old. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

He got there because he is a dufus who said outrageous things and the media loved it. Now he's the candidate and he's a dufus saying outrageous things.

The man is running against the worst person in America for the White House and he's ranting about Miss Universe, reporters, and local laws.
True. He's like the only candidate a dismal candidate like her could possibly beat

So, let's review.

In 1996 the GOP ran Bob Dole. Not a very effective candidate. In 2000, the GOP ran George W. Bush who had to take the election to the Supreme Court to win. In 2008, the GOP ran John McCain and Sarah Palin. Sarah Palin. Enough said. In 2012, it was Mitt 47% Romney.

And now it's Donald P.T. Barnum Trump.

Where's the GOP talent?

I know that scapegoating is right there in Chapter 1 of the Republican/Conservative playbook. But the game is getting old. You have no one to blame but yourselves.
Blame for what? Mr ?Trump is doing fine and speaking to the needs of the people. Hilary can't talk about her plans, so she makes up lies about Mr Trump.

There ain't nothing decent about Hillary if you are a normal person.

Forum List

Back