Sad Day

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Today was the last day for 2/3 of the 200 employees where I work. The company I work for is closing the downhole tool manufacturing plant here because of "the global economic slowdown and tough times in the energy industry" brought about by the anti-American Energy producer policies of the Obama Regime.

I hope they're prepared to weather a long period of unemployment. Jobs are NOT plentiful in Obama's America.

He wants us all to learn how to rely on umemployment insurance, food stamps and other government gimmies to support ourselves and our families. In return for these "generous" freebies, he expects us all to bow down at his feet and worship him--with our votes.

Just say NO. NO to Barry Soetoro. NO to layoffs. NO worship. NO bowing down.

Meat once or twice a month (bologna only) is no way to live---but that's standard fare in today's USA. Thanks to our Kin....uh....President.

:(

I hope they're prepared to weather a long period of unemployment. Jobs are NOT plentiful in Obama's America.

He wants us all to learn how to rely on umemployment insurance, food stamps and other government gimmies to support ourselves and our families. In return for these "generous" freebies, he expects us all to bow down at his feet and worship him--with our votes.

Just say NO. NO to Barry Soetoro. NO to layoffs. NO worship. NO bowing down.

Meat once or twice a month (bologna only) is no way to live---but that's standard fare in today's USA. Thanks to our Kin....uh....President.

:(

You are an idiot. Don't lay the fruit of Republican policies at Obama's feet.

Today was the last day for 2/3 of the 200 employees where I work. The company I work for is closing the downhole tool manufacturing plant here because of "the global economic slowdown and tough times in the energy industry" brought about by the anti-American Energy producer policies of the Obama Regime.

I feel your pain. The engineering department, where I work, went from 18 to 10. Hours for those in manufacturing were reduced to 16 hours "A WEEK". Everyone on salary had their salaries cut, but not their hours.

But things have improved. Hours have been restored to 40 for manufacturing and the pay cuts have been rescinded. But there is still a lot of tension. The economy could still worsen.

I'm so thankful we have Obama as president. Imagine if John McCain had been allowed to continue the disastrous Republican policies that put us in this hole?

Which anti-American Energy producer policies are those? :eusa_eh:

Such a very sad feeling this thread had left me with. The focus of this administration has been on free everything and higher taxes, than on the economy and jobs. My deepest empathy for all of those who have lost their souls, to one who wants to own them.

Aqua*

Such a very sad feeling this thread had left me with. The focus of this administration has been on free everything and higher taxes, than on the economy and jobs. My deepest empathy for all of those who have lost their souls, to one who wants to own them.

Aqua*

Except taxes are down for 95% of the country.

Try again. :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

My place shut down too man. sucks.

Aqua*

And what were you saying about the national debt?

:( I'm so sorry man. I could cry when I see no one is trying to help keep businesses open or in our own country. Taxed to death and banks afraid to lend because they know whats coming down and they are frugal. *cry* for you and the other 12 or 13 million who were once, proud. They must feel a disgrace to be shoved out of a job so the economy can suck and we can become something we have never been. Slaves to the man.

:night:

:( I'm so sorry man. I could cry when I see no one is trying to help keep businesses open or in our own country. Taxed to death and banks afraid to lend because they know whats coming down and they are frugal. *cry* for you and the other 12 or 13 million who were once, proud. They must feel a disgrace to be shoved out of a job so the economy can suck and we can become something we have never been. Slaves to the man.

How much longer you figure it will be before we have a world currency? Might be paranoia, but I don't see this economy as a freak accident.

How much longer you figure it will be before we have a world currency? Might be paranoia, but I don't see this economy as a freak accident.

Banks and stimulus money I suspect..

I feel so bad for them. Despite so much "great" news about the economy many are still losing their jobs. It's nice to hear good news about the economic recovery, but I haven't personally seen it. Most I know that have been out of work continue to be. I pray everyday that we'll see real improvement and people can get back to work.

Banks and stimulus money I suspect..

I figure 3-5 yrs no matter who the president is.

Today was the last day for 2/3 of the 200 employees where I work. The company I work for is closing the downhole tool manufacturing plant here
You have made America's Hemorrhoid stuttering LimpTard happy beyond measure.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

Today was the last day for 2/3 of the 200 employees where I work. The company I work for is closing the downhole tool manufacturing plant here
You have made America's Hemorrhoid stuttering LimpTard happy beyond measure.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

That's not your way of blaming him is it? :eusa_eh:

Aqua*

Yeah...when your unemployed your taxes do go down...to nothing.

Forum List

Back