Zone1 Sacred Heart of Jesus Month

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I've been seeing signs with this image on them with just the word June under them.

OIP.QLJNQyOuTn56oZ8it_a16AHaFo

Since it was the primary season in my AO I thought it had something to do with that.

Little did I know it's a Catholic thing.....Better than "Pride" month I guess.

I guess the local Catholic college (Christendom College) put them out.

June also is the month of the Feast of Corpus Christi (Body of Christ). The small town church I attend had a procession for this event which slowed traffic.

Not my church:
iu

I've been seeing signs with this image on them with just the word June under them.

OIP.QLJNQyOuTn56oZ8it_a16AHaFo

Since it was the primary season in my AO I thought it had something to do with that.

Little did I know it's a Catholic thing.....Better than "Pride" month I guess.

I guess the local Catholic college (Christendom College) put them out.

Well @ least we know between the two examples you give above which one of them are the pro-violence kooks in America today.

Small red town in a sparsely populated red state. Still one of the best places in the country to live.

My town is clean, quiet and safe.

Your relocation area of choice was excellent! You even have a super common sense Governor that I would say @ least matches Gov. DeSantis. Thank God for the big cities as they keep the loons out of the small towns/stix! Enjoy your days in peace & quiet with other QUALITY Americans as life was intended for us to be. Till next time!

Forum List

Back