Sacramento -3 Officers Shot By 2 Heavily Armed Assailants

I am curious- who actually thinks it is bad for people to be shooting cops and civilians- regardless of their color or race? Regardless if some cop is crooked?

Anyone just see as an example of bad people shooting people- and that we should ALL be against the bad people- without regard or concern about their color?

The first officer was Sacramento County Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, and Michael David Davis, Jr., 42. Davis father was killed 26 years ago to the day, in the line of duty, as well.

Two officers lost their lives shot in head, another shot in the arm and another victim shot in the head after refusing to give up their car.

may they rest in peace, and thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Both assailants are hispanic. We're becoming mexico. .
White kid just got through killing some of his classmates in Washington. We are becoming Europe.
The kid wasn't white.
Looks white to me.
He's not white. He's native American unless we have white indians like we have white hispanics.
Ever heard of a 5 dollar indian?

The teen's family is well known among the area's Tulalip Indian tribe. Tribe Chairman Herman Williams Sr. said his community is reeling from the tragedy and will be trying to cope for many days ahead.

Washington school shooter Jaylen Fryberg s personal struggles revealed on social media - Yahoo News

"The teen's family is well known among the area's Tulalip Indian tribe"

He does not sound (given the above news piece) or look like a "5 dollar Indian".

jaylen_3085070b.jpg

2ymSR-vb.jpeg

Here he is involved in Tribal Activities.
Jaylen Fryberg frybergj Twitter

Why do you call him a "5 Dollar Indian"? Sounds almost bigoted, even racist IMO.

The first officer was Sacramento County Deputy Danny Oliver, 47, and Michael David Davis, Jr., 42. Davis father was killed 26 years ago to the day, in the line of duty, as well.

Two officers lost their lives shot in head, another shot in the arm and another victim shot in the head after refusing to give up their car.

may they rest in peace, and thoughts and prayers to family and friends.
I agree

Forum List

Back