Sacramento -3 Officers Shot By 2 Heavily Armed Assailants

Now I am hearing in 2 separate incidents. Whether the samee suspects, I don't know.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic man in his 30s with a buzz cut and possibly wearing a blue and white checkered shirt. A female passenger is said to be in the truck with the suspect.

Bowman later said that they received “credible information” from a park ranger that the suspect was seen in Carmichael changing clothes.

Bowman says that the deputy was shot at least one time. The condition of the deputy is not known at this time. Another person was shot, Bowman says, in the first carjacking.

There are reports of police activity possibly related to the incident in Auburn.

Sacramento Police Chief Sam Somers

From link above, seems its is only 1 suspect.

Both assailants are hispanic. We're becoming mexico. .
White kid just got through killing some of his classmates in Washington. We are becoming Europe.
Did he steal a car too?

The reality is that obola's immigration authority has released tens of thousands of illegals know to be violent criminals. That isn't going to happen without an effect and it has nothing at all to do with a high school kid that got dumped by his girlfriend.

At least 2 cars, and can we please remain civil til we find out the condition of the officers, at least?
White kid just got through killing some of his classmates in Washington. We are becoming Europe.
Did he steal a car too?

The reality is that obola's immigration authority has released tens of thousands of illegals know to be violent criminals. That isn't going to happen without an effect and it has nothing at all to do with a high school kid that got dumped by his girlfriend.

I heard that on Cavuto...CNN never mentioned it...now fox is silent. If it happened it would be breaking news?. The media is nuts.

The reality is that obola's immigration authority has released tens of thousands of illegals know to be violent criminals

cultsmasher might by katzndogz's sock

Young people shooting each other for no good reason.

We are becoming East St. Louis.

Or the South Side of Chicago.

Or Watts or South Central.

Or Harlem.

Or Eight Mile Road.

Or Liberty City.

Or Washington, D.C.

Or East Palo Alto.

Or the Tenderloin.

The kid wasn't white.
Looks white to me.
He's not white. He's native American unless we have white indians like we have white hispanics.
Ever heard of a 5 dollar indian?

Forum List

Back