Sabra and Shatila: 30 Years Ago Today

Nobody is excusing the savagery of both sides, but Georgie wanted to post something that would bash Israel. However, it would have been nice if he had been even handed and posted the events that led up to what happened in the camps.
Arafat’s Massacre of Damour
"The Phalangist militia based in Damour and Dayr al Nama had been blocking the coastal road.[3] The Damour massacre was a response to the Karantina massacre of January 18, 1976, in which Phalangists killed from 300 up to 1,500 people."

Maybe we should look for a common denominator for these massacres?

Here's my choice: In 1948 Mandate Palestine one-third of the population imposed a Jewish State by force of arms on the majority of Palestinians. What atonement are you proposing for that crime?

Damour massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why, Georgie, if we are going to ask for atonement for crimes, how about the crimes the Muslims had committed when they left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded lands which were inhabited by some of the original Christians, killing so many of them and forcing so many to convert. Meanwhile, in modern times, who is going to atone for the crimes in which the King of Jordan's father with help from the Pakistani Army murdered thousands of Palestinians in what is known as Black September. And let us not forget that the King of Syria's father also killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Syrian Muslims are having a good time at present killing each other which is sad to see. I wonder if you could tell us why Lebanon which was a Catholic country is no more.
Who made Lebanon Catholic?

I suspect most of Lebanon-related recent crises ranging from Black September to today's mass murder in Syria stems directly from one particular event on 15 May 1948.

What's your pick?

"The Phalangist militia based in Damour and Dayr al Nama had been blocking the coastal road.[3] The Damour massacre was a response to the Karantina massacre of January 18, 1976, in which Phalangists killed from 300 up to 1,500 people."

Here's my choice: In 1948 Mandate Palestine one-third of the population imposed a Jewish State by force of arms on the majority of Palestinians. What atonement are you proposing for that crime?

Why, Georgie, if we are going to ask for atonement for crimes, how about the crimes the Muslims had committed when they left the Saudi Peninsula and invaded lands which were inhabited by some of the original Christians, killing so many of them and forcing so many to convert. Meanwhile, in modern times, who is going to atone for the crimes in which the King of Jordan's father with help from the Pakistani Army murdered thousands of Palestinians in what is known as Black September. And let us not forget that the King of Syria's father also killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Syrian Muslims are having a good time at present killing each other which is sad to see. I wonder if you could tell us why Lebanon which was a Catholic country is no more.

I suspect most of Lebanon-related recent crises ranging from Black September to today's mass murder in Syria stems directly from one particular event on 15 May 1948.

What's your pick?

Oh come on, now the revolution against Assad's regime is blamed on Israel too?

What's your pick?
I'd have to say from the first time I read one of your posts, "Here is the ultimate True Believer. He lionizes and champions anyone who can murder a Jew. Especially one who can slip into a home and slit the throats of everyone in the house, the ultimate coup. And blame it on 1948. And then conduct a masturbatory orgy in the local mosque." That's what I picked up. Clever, huh?

What led to the fact that the once culturally diverse arabia----on the route from west to east ---and back again became 100% muslim -----and as a society---an illiterate, diseased throwback to the stone age? What led to the decimation of jewish and christian populations in so many north african countries ? what led to the destruction of the zoroastrians?
what caused the genocide of 100 million hindus?-----2 million armenians 3 million biafrans ----millions of sudanese and ccounting? Georgie's indignation becomes logical if one insists that the drive to ISLAM AS THE SINGLE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD MAKES SENSE------for the record---his hero Achmadinejad insisted THREE TIMES IN THE UN that it does--(and many times in other places) The first time I heard Achmadinejad make such a speech in the UN-----I saw it broadcast LIVE ON TV----I fully expected white coated orderlies to grab him-----bind him in a straightjacket and drag him off to Bellevue. Georgie----where are you?

What's your pick?

"The Sykes–Picot Agreement, officially known as the Asia Minor Agreement, was a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France,[1] with the assent of Russia, defining their proposed spheres of influence and control in Middle East should the Triple Entente succeed in defeating the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The negotiation of the treaty occurred between November 1915 and March 1916.[2] The agreement was concluded on 16 May 1916."

Sykes

Do you really think the Jewish State or Assad's would exist today if it weren't for imperial interests?

What's your pick?

"The Sykes–Picot Agreement, officially known as the Asia Minor Agreement, was a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France,[1] with the assent of Russia, defining their proposed spheres of influence and control in Middle East should the Triple Entente succeed in defeating the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The negotiation of the treaty occurred between November 1915 and March 1916.[2] The

agreement was concluded on 16 May 1916."

Sykes

Do you really think the Jewish State or Assad's would exist today if it weren't for imperial interests?

its a worthless question Georgie Like asking What would the world be like today if when the jews crossed the red sea they turned right rather than left?

or ---what if napoleon's mother had aborted ?

IMPERIALIST INTERESTS? when and where in history were there NO IMPERIALIST INTERESTS? The "east" has always been far more IMPERIALIST than the "west"

lots of books have been written utilyzing "what if" themes What if HITLER HAD WON was a popular theme in the 60s

What if Einstein had been a aryan

What's your pick?
I'd have to say from the first time I read one of your posts, "Here is the ultimate True Believer. He lionizes and champions anyone who can murder a Jew. Especially one who can slip into a home and slit the throats of everyone in the house, the ultimate coup. And blame it on 1948. And then conduct a masturbatory orgy in the local mosque." That's what I picked up. Clever, huh?
I'm always a little worried when a self-described "Zionut & Dittohead" calls someone else a "True Believer." I've never believed in the rich enough to fight their wars or apologize for their crimes, like these from Sabra and Shatila:

"Women gunned down while cooking in their kitchens. [2] The headless body of a baby in diapers lying next to two dead women. [3] An infant, its tiny legs streaked with blood, shot in the back by a single bullet. [4]

"Slaughtered babies, their bodies blackened as they decomposed, tossed into rubbish heaps together with Israeli army equipment and empty bottles of whiskey. [5]

"An old man castrated, with flies thick upon his torn intestines. [6] Children with their throats slashed. [7] Mounds of rotting corpses bloated in the heat – young boys all shot at point-blank range." [8]

The Massacre at Sabra and Shatila, Thirty Years Later » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

When are your eyes going to open?

What led to the fact that the once culturally diverse arabia----on the route from west to east ---and back again became 100% muslim -----and as a society---an illiterate, diseased throwback to the stone age? What led to the decimation of jewish and christian populations in so many north african countries ? what led to the destruction of the zoroastrians?
what caused the genocide of 100 million hindus?-----2 million armenians 3 million biafrans ----millions of sudanese and ccounting? Georgie's indignation becomes logical if one insists that the drive to ISLAM AS THE SINGLE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD MAKES SENSE------for the record---his hero Achmadinejad insisted THREE TIMES IN THE UN that it does--(and many times in other places) The first time I heard Achmadinejad make such a speech in the UN-----I saw it broadcast LIVE ON TV----I fully expected white coated orderlies to grab him-----bind him in a straightjacket and drag him off to Bellevue. Georgie----where are you?
I wasn't in Lebanon, were you?

"'I was carrying my one year-old baby sister and she was yelling 'Mama! Mama!' then suddenly nothing. I looked at her and her brain had fallen out of her head and down my arm. I looked at the man who shot us. I’ll never forget his face. Then I felt two bullets pierce my shoulder and finger. I fell. I didn’t lose consciousness, but I pretended to be dead.'[9]

"The statistics of those killed vary, but even according to the Israeli military, the official count was 700 people killed while Israeli journalist, Amnon Kapeliouk put the figure at 3,500. [10] The Palestinian Red Crescent Society put the number killed at over 2,000.[11]

"Regardless of the numbers, they would not and could not mitigate what are clear crimes against humanity.

Fifteen years later, Robert Fisk, the journalist who had been one of the first on the scene, said:

“'Had Palestinians massacred 2,000 Israelis 15 years ago, would anyone doubt that the world’s press and television would be remembering so terrible a deed this morning? Yet this week, not a single newspaper in the United States – or Britain for that matter – has even mentioned the anniversary of Sabra and Shatila.'”

The Massacre at Sabra and Shatila, Thirty Years Later » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

you said that already georgie you seem heartbroken that the killers in Shatilla and Sabra were not Israelis I have seen all kinds of ------BRAINS FALLEN OUT-------in fact ----the kassam rockets usually kill by the LIQUEFY THE BRAIN method------healthy looking kids lying on the autospy table------seemingly ok except for the brain oozing out of the cracked skull like ketchup Your favorite nail bombs have been used to blow the brains out of kids in SEVERAL COUNTRIES and have been found in the hands of your favorite people---to wit JIHADISTS in both the USA and in CANADA I will explain---the skull of a child is relatively soft ---OSSIFICATION proceeds with age The brain itself is soft and friable -----kinda hardens up with age It is not hard to blow the brains out of a child-----Jihadists love it Nus-kharah-allah admitted his aim was to blow the brains out of every kid in israel-------the poor guy was stopped by those cluster bombs that you so indignantly curse The number of bombs he launched onto Israel is amazing-------tens of thousands so much coumadin he could have killed millions of rats I have known Iranians in my life-----they hate to waste money-----what a waste of time and money in those nail bombs------he caused problems for himself and not much more than a few thousand acres of destruction of planted agricultural land in Israel -- the comadin breaks down----so don't worry about the poison in the soil

What's your pick?

Of course, Georgie will blame everything on the Jews or Israel. He is trying so hard to place the blame on them for the over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians who were killed at the beginning of the 20th century by Turkish Muslims. No doubt he is thining very hard at how he can come up with a plausible reason to blame the Jews as to why over three million people (mainly Hindus) were killed by Muslims in Bangladesh. And the list goes on and on while Georgia is trying to figure out a way to take the blame off the Muslims for many atrocities and place it on the Jews.

you said that already georgie you seem heartbroken that the killers in Shatilla and Sabra were not Israelis I have seen all kinds of ------BRAINS FALLEN OUT-------in fact ----the kassam rockets usually kill by the LIQUEFY THE BRAIN method------healthy looking kids lying on the autospy table------seemingly ok except for the brain oozing out of the cracked skull like ketchup Your favorite nail bombs have been used to blow the brains out of kids in SEVERAL COUNTRIES and have been found in the hands of your favorite people---to wit JIHADISTS in both the USA and in CANADA I will explain---the skull of a child is relatively soft ---OSSIFICATION proceeds with age The brain itself is soft and friable -----kinda hardens up with age It is not hard to blow the brains out of a child-----Jihadists love it Nus-kharah-allah admitted his aim was to blow the brains out of every kid in israel-------the poor guy was stopped by those cluster bombs that you so indignantly curse The number of bombs he launched onto Israel is amazing-------tens of thousands so much coumadin he could have killed millions of rats I have known Iranians in my life-----they hate to waste money-----what a waste of time and money in those nail bombs------he caused problems for himself and not much more than a few thousand acres of destruction of planted agricultural land in Israel -- the comadin breaks down----so don't worry about the poison in the soil
Keep those crocodile tears coming, rosie.
Your hypocrisy is matched only by your bile.

"The Impact of the Conflict on Children

"126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

Palestinian and Israeli children Killed

"126 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,476 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000."

And 1476 Freedom Fighters are alive because their shields died, I'll bet. So they can continue Allah's will.

And 1476 Freedom Fighters are alive because their shields died, I'll bet. So they can continue Allah's will.

sick fook.

"The Sykes–Picot Agreement, officially known as the Asia Minor Agreement, was a secret agreement between the governments of the United Kingdom and France,[1] with the assent of Russia, defining their proposed spheres of influence and control in Middle East should the Triple Entente succeed in defeating the Ottoman Empire during World War I. The negotiation of the treaty occurred between November 1915 and March 1916.[2] The

Sykes

its a worthless question Georgie Like asking What would the world be like today if when the jews crossed the red sea they turned right rather than left?

IMPERIALIST INTERESTS? when and where in history were there NO IMPERIALIST INTERESTS? The "east" has always been far more IMPERIALIST than the "west"

lots of books have been written utilyzing "what if" themes What if HITLER HAD WON was a popular theme in the 60s

What if Einstein had been a Zionist?
Do you think he (and Russell) would've penned the following:

"The choice facing the world is 'stark and dreadful and inescapable; shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?'"

Chomsky, Failed States: p.3

sick fook.
No doubt Seal equates the Palestinians to the Irish as the underdogs. However, he has never considered the underdogs in Muslim countries, which of course take in all the minorities as well as Muslims themselves of the less favored sect, such as the Shiites and Ahmadisers in places like Pakistan. Christian children are being killed right now in Muslim countries as well as young Christian girls being kidnapped and forced to convert, but somehow Seal doesn't consider these people the underdogs. Maybe he is not concerned with these children since the Jews are not involved. How many Christian children have been killed in the Syrian conflict, Seal, by now, or are their deaths not important to you? I realize on the old AOL Middle East Discussion Board you had nothing to say about the Christians being killed by Muslims in Iraq or Egypt, but I hope you are keeping track of what is happening to them in Syria and also in places like Nigeria at present.

Sykes

What if Einstein had been a Zionist?
Do you think he (and Russell) would've penned the following:

"The choice facing the world is 'stark and dreadful and inescapable; shall we put an end to the human race; or shall mankind renounce war?'"

Chomsky, Failed States: p.3
Who told you Einstein wasn't a Zionist? And don't show us a letter to the NYT.

"Albert Einstein once remarked, 'If relativity is proved right, the Germans will call me a German, the Swiss will call me a Swiss citizen, and the French will call me a great scientist. If relativity is proved wrong the French will call me a Swiss, the Swiss will call me a German, and the Germans will call me a Jew.'"

My bad...I should have asked if Einstein was a supporter of the Jewish State.
Another Jewish genius (Chomsky) has alleged many Zionists were not supporters of Israel; however, leaders of the Zionist movement were.

Albert Einstein

sick fook.
No doubt Seal equates the Palestinians to the Irish as the underdogs. However, he has never considered the underdogs in Muslim countries, which of course take in all the minorities as well as Muslims themselves of the less favored sect, such as the Shiites and Ahmadisers in places like Pakistan. Christian children are being killed right now in Muslim countries as well as young Christian girls being kidnapped and forced to convert, but somehow Seal doesn't consider these people the underdogs. Maybe he is not concerned with these children since the Jews are not involved. How many Christian children have been killed in the Syrian conflict, Seal, by now, or are their deaths not important to you? I realize on the old AOL Middle East Discussion Board you had nothing to say about the Christians being killed by Muslims in Iraq or Egypt, but I hope you are keeping track of what is happening to them in Syria and also in places like Nigeria at present.

stupid fook.

what do christians in nigeria have to do with what is going on in israel and palestine.
i you want to talk about it though, start a fookin' thread. i/m not stopping you.

obviously you are too concerned about christians in nigeria to trouble yourself with trying to level the wage inequity between men and women in the united states. i was very active in that struggle and was entirely and 100% successful in achieving wage parity between men and women in my workplace in a nationwide company with over 300,000 employees..

and while we are on that subect, i was also the very first person in this whole united states to attempt to enter into labour-management contract language the idea of on site day care for employees with children and while i was not successfulo, that idea was picked up by other activists and has been met with some success.

and, those koala changing stations we now see in men's rooms actoss the USA...there were none in my city, a very sociaally progressive city, when my son was born. by the time my son was three, every men's room in the state had a changing table...BY FUCKING LAW!!!

i don't equate either the palestinians as underdogs or anything else. i equate the palestinians with living, breathing human beings who are being deprived of mtheir human rights and subjected to war crimes by an oppressive state and with the support of peoploe like you who have become so old and useless that all the righteous fight has been sucked out of them and has been replaced by a bitter bigotry that he suckloes off the sour teet of his ewish friends ust so he caan feel some sort of acceptance and self worth.

I expect Nazis like Rosie celebrate each time an IDF soldier or illegal soldier kills a Palestinian child, each one of those Israeli massacred 1,476 children was cause for another party!

And they were real children whose lives were taken by Zionists/Nazis, websites tell us their names and when and how each child died, they were not children Rosie imagined Nasralleh desired to kill, in her sick and warped dreams.

Btslem sets forth the names of each Palestinian child Zionists killed, since the onset of the Second Intifada.

From the beginning of Second Intifada up to Cast Lead:

Additional data (included in previous table) Occupied Territories Israel
Gaza Strip West Bank Total
Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 635 317 952 3

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Palestinians killed by Israeli civilians 4 41 45 2

Of the 47 deaths above, here is information about children settlers killed, to the extent we have ages and identifying information for those the settlers killed. Some of those killed by settlers, no identifying infomation is even available on Btselem. I wonder if their bodies were even returned to Palestinian Authorities. Unfortunately, as gory as it may seem, I have learned dead bodies are often held captive in this conflict by Israel, as well as live Palestinians.

Mahyoub Ahmad Nemer 'Asi
15 year-old resident of Beit Liqya, Ramallah and al-Bira district, killed on 08.07.2005 near the Separation Barrier in the area of Beit Liqya, Ramallah and al-Bira district, by live ammunition. Additional information: Killed by a Separation Barrier security guard, while he was in the family plot, about 200 meters away from a bulldozer parking lot.

'Alaa' Muhammad 'Abd a-Rahman Khalil
14 year-old resident of Bitunya, Ramallah and al-Bira district, killed on 15.02.2005 near the Separation Barrier in the area of Bitunya, Ramallah and al-Bira district. Additional information: Killed while throwing stones at an Israeli vehicle driven by private security guards the Separation Barrier.

Salman Yusef Salman a-Safdi
17 year-old resident of 'Urif, Nablus district, killed on 26.10.2004 next to Yizhar, Nablus district. Additional information: Killed by a settler after he penetrated his house. He was not armed

Nivin Jamjum
14 year-old resident of Hebron, killed on 28.07.2002 in Hebron, by live ammunition. Additional information: Killed by gunfire when settlers rioted in Hebron.

'Ali Edris Hamdan
17 year-old resident of Dura al-Qar', Ramallah and al-Bira district, killed on 17.05.2002 in Beit El, Ramallah and al-Bira district. Additional information: Killed by the security officer after he penetrated the settlement and wounded the security officer in the neck.

Diaa' Marwan a-Tameizi
Under 1 year-old resident of Idhna, Hebron district, killed on 19.07.2001 next to Idhna, Hebron district. Additional information: Killed in a shooting attack by settlers when she was riding in her father's car

Cast Lead IDF killings of Palestinian children

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 344 1 345

Israeli Killings of Palestinian children since Cast Lead:

Palestinian minors killed by Israeli security forces 30 8 38 0

Sherri