s Judge approves $25 million settlement in Trump University cases

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Good

Judge approves $25 million settlement in Trump University cases

A federal judge has given final approval to a $25 million settlement to litigation against Trump University, a now-defunct real estate seminar program once owned by Donald Trump.

Trump had agreed not long after his election to settle two class-action suits filed by former customers of the program in California, as well as a New York state lawsuit. The suits argued that Trump University defrauded customers, some of whom paid more than $30,000 to participate in the seminars, with false advertisements promising that they would learn Trump's personal real estate tricks and that Trump had hand-picked seminar leaders. In depositions, Trump acknowledged he did not choose instructors.
<more>

LOLOLOLOL

All you got is some fake news now. You are the real MVP.
Hmmmm apparently the 'definition' of fake news is any facts that portray Donald Trump in a bad light.

The real news is that Donald Trump settled a claim for $25 million dollars that he had defrauded customers.

That is real news.

Sad that you think that any facts that dim the halo you see over Trump's head are 'fake news'

LOLOLOLOL

Are you so delusional that you can accept any facts that put the Don in a bad light ?

You are saying there was no settlement ? No fraud case?

Wonder if the electorate can ........... no pun intended really .......... follow suit :eusa_think:

From the article:
>> The settlement had been endangered after one former student, Sherri Simpson, argued that she should be allowed to opt out of the agreement and continue litigation against Trump. Simpson was particularly distressed that the settlement did not require Trump to admit fault and to apologize for bilking customers. <<​

How predictable that he'd have that clause. The wimp.

Same judge he called "biased" because he's Mexican (understanding of course that "Mexican" in Rumpspeak means "born in Indiana").

Aside from the settlement, we all got something of value out of the whole scam -- the line from the playbook:
"You don't sell solutions ---- you sell feelings". Amazingly, even after that was out some voters still bought 'em.

LOLOLOLOL

Are you so delusional that you can accept any facts that put the Don in a bad light ?

I'm saying fake news really knows you're stupid LOL

That doesn't even make sense .

Please tell me that you don't own a gun.
You have a bland overplayed argument I care not to debate about. So I can just laugh at you and point. Meanwhile President Trump proved his point that nobody cares about this. Plus.. a suit should have not happened. But that's what happens when they falsely accuse President Trump. Get that exposure for the fake news eh.

LOLOLOLOL

You have a bland overplayed argument I care not to debate about. So I can just laugh at you and point. Meanwhile President Trump proved his point that nobody cares about this. Plus.. a suit should have not happened. But that's what happens when they falsely accuse President Trump. Get that exposure for the fake news eh.

Sooooooooooooooo .... all you gotta do is "falsely accuse" Rump and he just hands you 25 million bucks?

Doesn't sound like he knows much about money huh?

LOLOLOLOL

Sooooooooooooooo .... all you gotta do is "falsely accuse" Rump and he just hands you 25 million bucks?

LOL that "rump" name is the lamest shit I ever read. President Trump russlin your jimmies?

LOL that "rump" name is the lamest shit I ever read. President Trump russlin your jimmies?

Not me . Blame spell check!

LOLOLOLOL

Where is it "fake"?
The fake news over exposes Trump falsely to try ruining his first term?

That makes no sense whatsoever. You don't read real well.

Again what I said was, WHERE is the story "fake"?

Well?

Forum List

Back