Ryan pushes for thousands of Irish visas as a nod to his ancestral heritage before leaving office

More Catholics!

We have hoards of Catholics crossing our southern border. Let’s fly them in from Ireland to...

Good. It's about time those Shillelagh-Huggers got their reparations for having to build all those railroads.

Better than a bunch of ILLEGALS from south of the border who need handouts and don't know English!

The House speaker previously blocked efforts to help Dreamers.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?

I think it makes perfect sense to be bringing in people who will actually be productive and not a net drain on society.

Net drain? I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses. BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?

The House speaker previously blocked efforts to help Dreamers.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Wow. This really pins the Moonbat-bogometer.

You want to let in hundreds of thousands of illegals, but then want to deny Irish people a chance at some unused legal visas allocated for Australia.

What a maroon.

I think it makes perfect sense to be bringing in people who will actually be productive and not a net drain on society.

Net drain? I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses. BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?

Dealing drugs and running whores are legitimate businesses.

Dealing drugs and running whores are legitimate businesses.

Is that what the following businesses do?

We should be taking in the very productive whites fleeing genocide in South Africa. We don't like white Christians. They will do better to go to a Christian country like Russia.

Forum List

Back