Ryan pushes for thousands of Irish visas as a nod to his ancestral heritage before leaving office

The House speaker previously blocked efforts to help Dreamers.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?

The E-3 program isw for skilled/educated workes that can contribute at a higher level than people tossing children over walls.

The Irish of today are more likely to be :
Pro Palestinian
Anti American imperialism
Anti trump
More liberal
More open minded
Bring them on :)

Net drain?

Correct

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs

I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses.

Are those the people running across the border by the thousands?

BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?

So what if they aren't? How does that address what I said before? High crime rates in Central America aren't a legitimate reason to come here and seek asylum and receive benefits at the cost of US taxpayers. Enabling that is completely idiotic unless it's your goal to create a permanent underclass of people you can control politically for years to come.

The Irish of today are more likely to be :
Pro Palestinian
Anti American imperialism
Anti trump
More liberal
More open minded
Bring them on :)

Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. If they were more keen on your political views why wouldn't they just stay in Ireland?

Let's play a game. It's by no means politically correct, but honesty rarely is.... We can cite various countries world-wide, do a color check and identify what success that country and people bring.........I'll go first:

Haiti: They're brown, it's a putrid country and genuine shit-hole. High crime, high poverty, and they can't even defend themselves. Nobody wants to live there.

Before he leaves office in January, House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) wants to give Irish citizens access to thousands of unused U.S. work visas.

Under the E-3 program, a total of 10,500 visas are allotted exclusively to Australia, but with new legislation pushed by Ryan, Irish nationals would have access to any that are unused.

Critics are not taking kindly to the outgoing speaker’s gesture toward people from a single, relatively wealthy European nation while migrants in more dire circumstances ― refugees, asylum-seekers and young children ― are being forcibly kept out of the country, detained and deported.

More: HANDPICKED VISAS: Paul Ryan Pushing Through Thousands Of Irish Visas Before Leaving Office

Ryan is Irish. This is evil. This is not how government is supposed to work. What do you think?

iu

Could you be more a fucking bigot, shitting bull? :dunno:

I think it makes perfect sense to be bringing in people who will actually be productive and not a net drain on society.

Net drain? I see more Hispanic/Latino businesses than I do Irish businesses. BTW, are Irish people running for their lives?
Running for their lives. Hah. Give me 50 grand and I’ll go back home. It has been and continues to be one big scam perpetrated by white people in this country.

We should only allow immigration from Europe. They are the only place with common values.

You gotta scratch your head when the crazy angry incoherent left whines about issuing legal visas when they want to invite a freaking hoard of illegal aliens across our southern border.

Forum List

Back