Ryan Bill Dies in the Senate

[r]idiculous. :cuckoo:

I bet you loved that video the demonRats put out of Paul Ryan shoving grandma over the cliff. Proud day for demonRats.

You're right. That was a pretty good ad.

Imagine giving someone 75 a few bucks and telling them to go out and buy insurance. Of course they can't. No one will insure them. And then using the "savings" to give tax breaks to "gazillionaires". Hilarious. The "mirth". The "fun". It's a much bigger "joke" than the Ryan/Grandma ad. Over the cliff ends it quickly. Not enough money to get insurance will make sure grandma really "suffers".

[r]idiculous. :cuckoo:

I bet you loved that video the demonRats put out of Paul Ryan shoving grandma over the cliff. Proud day for demonRats.

Imagine giving someone 75 a few bucks and telling them to go out and buy insurance. Of course they can't. No one will insure them. And then using the "savings" to give tax breaks to "gazillionaires". Hilarious. The "mirth". The "fun". It's a much bigger "joke" than the Ryan/Grandma ad.

I know you fear mongering assholes loved it.

Ryan has hurt himself and his party, no doubt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnnaeOHXFyI]YouTube - ‪Liberal Group's Medicare Ad Shows Paul Ryan Throwing Grandma Off The Cliff‬‏[/ame]

Imagine giving someone 75 a few bucks and telling them to go out and buy insurance. Of course they can't. No one will insure them. And then using the "savings" to give tax breaks to "gazillionaires". Hilarious. The "mirth". The "fun". It's a much bigger "joke" than the Ryan/Grandma ad.

The reason Medicare was started was because "to be old was to be poor". We need to make sure our elderly live the rest of their lives in "dignity". Something you apparently know nothing about.

The Republicans plan is a disaster. It's not the "Ryan" plan anymore. It's been voted on. It's the Republican Plan.

The reason Medicare was started was because "to be old was to be poor". We need to make sure our elderly live the rest of their lives in "dignity". Something you apparently know nothing about.

The Republicans plan is a disaster. It's not the "Ryan" plan anymore. It's been voted on. It's the Republican Plan.

What is the demonRat plan? Besides letting the whole country sink! Can you tell us? And don't hand me that "we'll tax the rich" bullshit. That money won't carry us three months. Go ahead we'll wait.

Face it,democRAT liberal scum lust for power far out weighs them solving future bankruptcy.And the people who keep electing these liberal pigs will deserve losing all benefits when the USA is totally broke.
Fuck them all.

Some Republicans voted against it too.

Side note: You might be more persuasive with your view points if you weren't insulting them or name calling. They may be wrong (Even massively wrong) on the issues, but they are human beings. They deserve to be treated with civility even if they don't act civil.

Bullshit

Which part, exactly, was BS?

The truth is, when America is at work with low unemployment and the people are in good jobs, the deficit melts away. Notice Republican's don't have a single suggestion for building revenue beyond "Give rich people money, they'll take care of us"?

Instead, they "slash and burn". How many Republican leaders have said the words, "Supply and Demand" or "investment"? They don't know that's the foundation for capitalism. Seriously, they don't know.

Supply and demand.

Investment.

Revenue.

Words Republicans can't say. They don't know what they mean.

The truth is, when America is at work with low unemployment and the people are in good jobs, the deficit melts away. Notice Republican's don't have a single suggestion for building revenue beyond "Give rich people money, they'll take care of us"?

Instead, they "slash and burn". How many Republican leaders have said the words, "Supply and Demand" or "investment"? They don't know that's the foundation for capitalism. Seriously, they don't know.

Supply and demand.

Investment.

Revenue.

If you knew what they meant you would not be throwing them around in relation to the government. The only word that applies even remotely to the government is revenue, and that actually means taxes. There is no supply and demand or investment when it comes to the government, which might explain why republicans do not use those words.

Or, you might actually be right, and they do not know what they mean, and demonstrate that they are smarter than you by not using words they do not understand.

Supply and demand.

Investment.

Revenue.

We dont have a revenue problem. We have a spending problem. We bring in over 2.2 Trillion dollars and you are honestly going to tell me we don't have enough money?

Supply and Demand & Investment have nothing to do with the Federal Government. As the Government is not effected by Supply and Demand and is not an investment.

Fearmongering? Like your idols Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney et al about Iraq having WMDs? That kind of fearmongering?

Last edited:

Fearmongering? Like your idols Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney et al about Iraq having WMDs? That kind of fearmongering?

Yeah, I laughed when I read that.

Yeah, I laughed when I read that.

Well the next step is to put up the numbers of people

1) Who have died due to the Obama's medicare plan
2) Who have died in Iraq/Afghanistan

One of those figures is absolutely tangible; one is not....
...then I would love to discuss the nuances of fearmongering with our friendly, happy-as-a-chimp-on-speed 'friend' Willow Tree...

It's a proud day for demonRats hey Jillian? The day the party destroyed the economics of America. Good job. Well done.

I found this one funny too. It really accentuates the stupid in an Idiocracy-like manner.

You certainly know stupid.

Anyway, what is the Democrat plan? I'll tell you because I've seen the Democrat plan. Their plan is, "they want you to bankrupt. Now." That's it. They want the country to bankrupt. They have no plan that makes any sense. Obama's joke of a budget (released in Feb, irrelevant by May) called for spending cuts in year 12. Really? Brilliant!
They aren't serious. We need adults back in charge.

Face it,democRAT liberal scum lust for power far out weighs them solving future bankruptcy.And the people who keep electing these liberal pigs will deserve losing all benefits when the USA is totally broke.
Fuck them all.
Pooooooor Pauly!!!!

paul-ryan-sad.jpg

we are kicking republican ass. It feels so damn good.

Which is exactly your problem. You care more about "kicking republican ass" (even if it's in your own head) than you care about the solvency of this nation. Our nation is in serious jeopardy and you aren't worried about that. You want to kick the can down the road and hope that it somehow fixes itself.

We really need more grown ups involved in politics.
....And, you "conservatives" expect to find them on...

323.png

Of course Ryans plan didn't make it through the Senate. No one expected it would.

I'm very interested to see the Dem plan to save Medicare.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats an entitlement.

Never mind.

Of course Ryans plan didn't make it through the Senate. No one expected it would.

I'm very interested to see the Dem plan to save Medicare.

Oh wait. I forgot. Thats an entitlement.

Never mind.
Yes, an entitlement that every working person pays into.

Forum List

Back