Ryan Bill Dies in the Senate

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
five republicans defect.

The Republican defectors were Sens. Scott Brown (R-MA), Olympia Snowe (R-ME), Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), and Rand Paul (R-KY). (Unlike the others, Paul voted against it because it wasn't radical enough.) Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Pat Roberts (R-KS), and Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) did not vote

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/05/25/senate-kills-ryan-plan/

Last edited:
No shocker on Brown or Snowe, they are in liberal states and have to go maverick to win the next election, esp Brown. You would think Murkowski would try to go right after the scare she got losing the primary to see Miller's campaign implode. Interesting from Hutchison. Rand Paul is quack, like his old man!

five republicans defect.

The Republican defectors were Sens. Scott Brown (R-MA), Olympia Snowe (R-ME), Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), and Rand Paul (R-KY). (Unlike the others, Paul voted against it because it wasn't radical enough.) Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), Pat Roberts (R-KS), and Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) did not vote

ThinkProgress » BREAKING: Medicare-Ending GOP Budget Dies In Senate With 5 Republican Defectors

five republicans defect.

ThinkProgress » BREAKING: Medicare-Ending GOP Budget Dies In Senate With 5 Republican Defectors
Stowe, Collins, Murkowski and Brown are RINO's.....Libs with R's after their names.
The Bill had no chance of getting through the Dem controlled senate.
Partisan politics.
Should Obamacare survive in it's current form, medicare recipients are in for a rude wakening

Stealing the wages and labor of some and giving to others is the Democrat platform

Democrats are, simply put, the new plantation owners

Well there goes the lie that Republicans vote in lockstep. That happened during the last Congress only because the Dums have become so radicalized even RINOs like Olympia Snowe couldn't support their shit.

As for the Ryan bill, I doubt anyone expected it would survive. But the record is clear: Democrats hate grandma and want to make selektion via death panels.

Face it,democRAT liberal scum lust for power far out weighs them solving future bankruptcy.And the people who keep electing these liberal pigs will deserve losing all benefits when the USA is totally broke.
Fuck them all.

Face it,democRAT liberal scum lust for power far out weighs them solving future bankruptcy.And the people who keep electing these liberal pigs will deserve losing all benefits when the USA is totally broke.
Fuck them all.

Some Republicans voted against it too.

Side note: You might be more persuasive with your view points if you weren't insulting them or name calling. They may be wrong (Even massively wrong) on the issues, but they are human beings. They deserve to be treated with civility even if they don't act civil.

Fuck them all.

Some Republicans voted against it too.

Side note: You might be more persuasive with your view points if you weren't insulting them or name calling. They may be wrong (Even massively wrong) on the issues, but they are human beings. They deserve to be treated with civility even if they don't act civil.

Nah.

Hot Wire: You need to tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.

five republicans defect.

Stowe, Collins, Murkowski and Brown are RINO's.....Libs with R's after their names.
The Bill had no chance of getting through the Dem controlled senate.
Partisan politics.
Should Obamacare survive in it's current form, medicare recipients are in for a rude wakening

That was the meme that took 2010.

It's also full of shit.

It's a proud day for demonRats hey Jillian? The day the party destroyed the economics of America. Good job. Well done.

This woman should be a reporter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5MKaF7qO3o&feature]YouTube - ‪Congressman Rob Woodall "Because it's free"‬‏[/ame]

Congressmen says his healthcare is "free". Guess no one is paying for it.

five republicans defect.

No surprise here. What's also no surprise is the lie told in the first sentence of the Think Progress article:

"...(the bill) would effectively end Medicare."

Uh, no. But partisan hackery is not known for telling the truth.

five republicans defect.

No surprise here. What's also no surprise is the lie told in the first sentence of the Think Progress article:

"...(the bill) would effectively end Medicare."

Uh, no. But partisan hackery is not known for telling the truth.

facts don't matter to Jillian, just like it don't matter that obie doodle threw the Israeli under his bus. she'll vote for him anyways.

five republicans defect.

If only the Democrats had some sort of alternative budget.

Then again, why would they need one? Their base only cares about them being the party of NO!

five republicans defect.

If only the Democrats had some sort of alternative budget.

Then again, why would they need one? Their base only cares about them being the party of NO!

They did have an Alternative budget. Obama's budget lost 97-0. Not a single person voted for it.

The Ryan budget is unrealistic. It would take over 20 years to balance the budget assuming that every future Congress between now and then stuck to it, which of course, would never happen. Other alternatives will surely be introduced.

Forum List

Back