Obama's legacy is debt and poverty

Oh,

And illegal wars, and unemployed brown people, and lies and corruption

and lobbyists

and earmarks.

and gitmo

oh, and the death of nation prayer day

oh, and snubbing Israel

No surprise here. What's also no surprise is the lie told in the first sentence of the Think Progress article:

"...(the bill) would effectively end Medicare."

Uh, no. But partisan hackery is not known for telling the truth.

facts don't matter to Jillian, just like it don't matter that obie doodle threw the Israeli under his bus. she'll vote for him anyways.

you mean the facts don't matter to *you*.

don't project.

remember when democrats stole the stimulus package that was marked to create jobs for millions of Americans?

Maybe that is why the Democrat budget wasnt voted Yea?

No surprise here. What's also no surprise is the lie told in the first sentence of the Think Progress article:

"...(the bill) would effectively end Medicare."

Uh, no. But partisan hackery is not known for telling the truth.

facts don't matter to Jillian, just like it don't matter that obie doodle threw the Israeli under his bus. she'll vote for him anyways.

you mean the facts don't matter to *you*.

don't project.

No, I meant what I said. Everybody can read and decide.. You seem to be the one celebrating the defeat of Ryan's bill even though it brings us ever closer to insolvency or do you have proof to the contrary? We shall wait.

we are kicking republican ass. It feels so damn good.

Which is exactly your problem. You care more about "kicking republican ass" (even if it's in your own head) than you care about the solvency of this nation. Our nation is in serious jeopardy and you aren't worried about that. You want to kick the can down the road and hope that it somehow fixes itself.

We really need more grown ups involved in politics.

The Ryan budget is unrealistic. It would take over 20 years to balance the budget assuming that every future Congress between now and then stuck to it, which of course, would never happen. Other alternatives will surely be introduced.

Bullshit.

Face it,democRAT liberal scum lust for power far out weighs them solving future bankruptcy.And the people who keep electing these liberal pigs will deserve losing all benefits when the USA is totally broke.
Fuck them all.

Some Republicans voted against it too.

Side note: You might be more persuasive with your view points if you weren't insulting them or name calling. They may be wrong (Even massively wrong) on the issues, but they are human beings. They deserve to be treated with civility even if they don't act civil.

Bullshit

The Ryan budget is unrealistic. It would take over 20 years to balance the budget assuming that every future Congress between now and then stuck to it, which of course, would never happen. Other alternatives will surely be introduced.

Bullshit.

Here you go. And it's from Fox News, so you can't disapprove.

Rand Paul: Paul Ryan's Plan Takes Too Long to Balance Budget - Interviews - FoxNews.com

I meant the part where other alternatives will surely be introduced? That's bullshit.

Bullshit.

Here you go. And it's from Fox News, so you can't disapprove.

Rand Paul: Paul Ryan's Plan Takes Too Long to Balance Budget - Interviews - FoxNews.com

And who says I can't disapprove of stuff from Fox News?

Oh I agree it takes too long. We should have a balanced budget THIS year. not these projected balanced budgets.

We took in 2.2 Trillion dollars last year. Is everyone seriously going to argue that we cant run the federal government on that?

I was better off before Democrats took control of the purse strings.

way better off

Democrats are punishing the American public for voting Bush, voting for liberty, voting for our Christian heritage by destroying the economy for future generations.......

baby killers are seriously evil.

always have been, always will be......

I was better off before Democrats took control of the purse strings.

way better off

Democrats are punishing the American public for voting Bush, voting for liberty, voting for our Christian heritage by destroying the economy for future generations.......

baby killers are seriously evil.

always have been, always will be......

No offense. But maybe if you stopped blaming Democrats and focused on getting your own life in order, it wouldnt be so bad. Because honestly, it doesn't matter who controls the government. We still have the freedom to choose our destiny. And the more we exercise that right, the more power we take from them. It doesn't matter how much they try to govern us, if we are governing ourselves, we will be stronger. And until we do govern ourselves, we get the government we deserve.

Forum List

Back