Ruth Bader Ginsburg, with clerk hires, signals desire to outlast Trump

Good for Ginsburg.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hires clerks through 2020 - CNNPolitics

Liberal Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted: "Great news: Justice Ginsburg has hired a full slate of law clerks through 2020. Take that, 'stable genius' Donald."

Some days I feel sorry for the Grim Reaper. Can you imagine the Grim Reaper coming for someone like John McCain who refuses to step down from Congress or this woman who refuses to step down so she is not replaced by a rabid leftists?

RIP the Grim Reaper.

John McCain wouldn't miss an opportunity to stab President Trump in the back, even if his life depended on it.

Good for Ginsburg.

Liberal Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted: "Great news: Justice Ginsburg has hired a full slate of law clerks through 2020. Take that, 'stable genius' Donald."

Some days I feel sorry for the Grim Reaper. Can you imagine the Grim Reaper coming for someone like John McCain who refuses to step down from Congress or this woman who refuses to step down so she is not replaced by a rabid leftists?

RIP the Grim Reaper.

John McCain wouldn't miss an opportunity to stab President Trump in the back, even if his life depended on it.

I typically don't watch WWE but if it were McCain vs. Grim Reaper, I have to admit, I would pay to see it.

1- She's the oldest Supreme Court justice
2- She's had cancer TWICE
3- She's also had heart problems

Not exactly the conditions for many more years on the bench. In these kinds of cases retirement or even death is a bad cold away away.
You better save that faux conern for 45 who goes to bed with cheesburgers...

37bc35a.jpg

1- She's the oldest Supreme Court justice
2- She's had cancer TWICE
3- She's also had heart problems

Not exactly the conditions for many more years on the bench. In these kinds of cases retirement or even death is a bad cold away away.
You better save that faux conern for 45 who goes to bed with cheesburgers...

37bc35a.jpg
Pence would still appoint Cruz. It's another Loser nightmare. Hillary Redux.

Speaking of ass...have you guys gotten a good load of 45's fat ass!?!???

trump_golfing_fat_assjpg.jpg

45's a regular rolly polly.

president-trump-golfing.jpg

The poor bastard's at risk for diabetes.

He better be careful.

Grown men body shaming other men. Get your hair done, get your nails did, my brother.

Good for Ginsburg.

D'uh. Of course she does. Who did not know this?

Of course she can hire who she wants, that doesn't change the fact that she is very old and looks like she is already dead.

150213_gma_ginburg_16x9_992.jpg

you can see the guys on both sides of her, "is this it? Is she finally dead?"
LOL that's where she passed out during Obama's SOTU speech. They said not to worry, she was just drunk.

"Worry" is not how I would desire my emotional state at this sight.

bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48826447d3e7d37579740f2cf7.jpg
Nothing like having a 112 year old wasted alcoholic making your legal decisions for you.
Strom Thurmond at 100:
sen-strom-thurmond-died-in-south-carolina-on-thursday-june-2003-at-picture-id113099041

Forum List

Back