Ruth Bader Ginsburg, with clerk hires, signals desire to outlast Trump

She might, she might not. I wish her the best, as I do Trump.

1- She's the oldest Supreme Court justice
2- She's had cancer TWICE
3- She's also had heart problems

Not exactly the conditions for many more years on the bench. In these kinds of cases retirement or even death is a bad cold away away.
We need a 25th Amendment for Supreme Court Justices. We shouldn't be held hostage to a sick old lady whose mind is probably gone.

That will change the morning she opens the paper, and sees her obituary.
She just has to make it through November. Then the Dem controlled Senate can block whoever Trump proposes. Well.... if he's not in jail by then.
The DEM have about 28 Senators up for reelection in 2018 from states President Trump won in a landslide.
You better see someone about your delusion problems.
Ruth croaks or Kennedy retires you will be saying hello to SC justice Ted Cruz. He should live to be at least eighty.
HAAAA HAAAAA!
You can thank Harry Reid. We sure do!

1- She's the oldest Supreme Court justice
2- She's had cancer TWICE
3- She's also had heart problems

Not exactly the conditions for many more years on the bench. In these kinds of cases retirement or even death is a bad cold away away.
Death is only an undercooked piece of chicken away. HAAA HAAAA!
I can't WAIT to watch the entire LIB MSM wear black armbands and bawl their eyes out for weeks.
Supreme Court Justice Ted Cruz has such a nice ring to it.

That will change the morning she opens the paper, and sees her obituary.
She just has to make it through November. Then the Dem controlled Senate can block whoever Trump proposes. Well.... if he's not in jail by then.
Provided the dems aren't outed for being tied at the hip to these problems: Does It Matter Who The Left Runs In 2020?....Voting Booths Are Private

Look at you desperately trying to drive traffic to your silly thread. Too funny.

Good for Ginsburg.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hires clerks through 2020 - CNNPolitics

Liberal Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted: "Great news: Justice Ginsburg has hired a full slate of law clerks through 2020. Take that, 'stable genius' Donald."

D'uh. Of course she does. Who did not know this?

Of course she can hire who she wants, that doesn't change the fact that she is very old and looks like she is already dead.

150213_gma_ginburg_16x9_992.jpg

you can see the guys on both sides of her, "is this it? Is she finally dead?"

Good for Ginsburg.

Liberal Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe tweeted: "Great news: Justice Ginsburg has hired a full slate of law clerks through 2020. Take that, 'stable genius' Donald."

Of course she can hire who she wants, that doesn't change the fact that she is very old and looks like she is already dead.

LOL that's where she passed out during Obama's SOTU speech. They said not to worry, she was just drunk.

Good for Ginsburg.

Some days I feel sorry for the Grim Reaper. Can you imagine the Grim Reaper coming for someone like John McCain who refuses to step down from Congress or this woman who refuses to step down so she is not replaced by a rabid leftists?

RIP the Grim Reaper.

Good for Ginsburg.

LOL that's where she passed out during Obama's SOTU speech. They said not to worry, she was just drunk.

"Worry" is not how I would desire my emotional state at this sight.

bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48826447d3e7d37579740f2cf7.jpg

Good for Ginsburg.

"Worry" is not how I would desire my emotional state at this sight.

bc39fd77b95c22fff332e8bf38ff78b52c88da48826447d3e7d37579740f2cf7.jpg
Nothing like having a 112 year old wasted alcoholic making your legal decisions for you.

Ginsburg is a great justice

She has no intention of leaving

Forum List

Back