Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

He hasn't? How do you know?

Because he hasn't. Tweeting while on the toilet or surrounded by McDonald's in bed at 6:30PM isn't diplomacy. He's also undermining Tillerson at every turn. Trump has about as much experience in diplomacy as you, which is to say none.

Commies aren't conservatives

No...fascists are.

You said Putin propaganda enabled Trump to win because it convinced mush brains to vote for him.Republicans were already voting for him, so Putin must have convinced liberal mush brains.?

No, Republicans weren't already voting for him. In the primaries, most Republican voters didn't vote for Trump. Trump got 7 million fewer votes than Obama got in 2008, and 3 million fewer votes than Obama got in 2012, but got 2 million more votes than Romney in 2012, and 3 million more votes than McCain in 2008.

If you have proof any did, you should post it.

Sure! Just look at the number of votes Obama got in 2008, 2012 and compare it to the number of votes Trump got in 2016. I did that for you right above. But I know you have a tough time dealing with actual facts that ruin your narrative.

Trump got 7 million fewer votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2008
Trump got 3 million fewer votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2012
Trump got 2 million more votes in 2016 than Romney did in 2012
Trump got 3 million more votes in 2016 than McCain did in 2008.

So it would seem like some of the people who voted for Obama were Republicans and those Republicans switched their votes to Trump in 2016. Why? Because Russia hacked their brains. You're one of those whose brains were hacked. Congrats on being so dumb, Russian propaganda influenced you. So your instincts and intuition just ain't all they're cracked up to be if propaganda so easily influenced you because your mushy brain was craving it.

If I posted accurate info about Hillary's and the DNC's corruption, why do you feel Russians were involved?

Who said it was accurate and what's the sourcing that led you to the conclusions you had? If it was the result of propaganda, which it sounds like it was, then that's how Russia was involved in your decision-making. Face it, you're just not as intuitive as you want people to think. You're a sucker. But a particularly awful one because your ego outweighs your integrity.

Russia sucks. I'd never enlist them for anything.

But you did. Every time you posted those garbage posts of yours, posts that were informed by propaganda, you enlisted Russia's help. Now you seem to be in denial of it simply because admitting it would mean you're not the clever, thoughtful, intuitive person you are pretending to be. The hit to your pride is just too much for you to bear. You simply cannot admit you got conned because it would invalidate this facade you've spent all this time carefully crafting and building. What. A. Coward.

Russia sucks. Putin sucks. Can't wait for him to flee like his puppet fled Ukraine.Or for him to attempt to flee, and end up like Mussolini.

I doubt your sincerity.

OMG! So many reasons, going all the way back to her cattle futures bribe...err...profit through Refco.

In other words, you fell for propaganda. Like a sucker.

Did the Russians cost ol' Crusty the 2008 nomination?

Russia wasn't hacking the 2008 election. So your attempt at diversion fails, just like most of what you do fails.

When compared to old "Ice Tea" Al and "Ghenghis Khan" Kerry, the choice was obvious.

Not really because Bush produced the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression through his Conservative policies and quagmired us in two unwinnable wars of occupation while doubling the debt after erasing a surplus, and failing to catch Osama bin Laden. But keep trying to convince yourself you were right to vote for him...anything you can do to not admit your instincts suck because you ego is too fragile. What a snowflake.

You want to punish low income people with a mandate, just so your costs are a tiny bit lower?
Why do you hate the poor?

Low income people aren't punished by a mandate because low income people get subsidies or Medicaid to cover the cost of health insurance.

Why do you want to punish the millions of people who do have the personal responsibility you lack and got insured who now have to pay higher premiums because you removed the mandate?

Also, your stupid tax cut will cause cuts to Medicare and Medicaid starting next year. So I sure hope no one you know relies on Medicare or Medicaid, because thanks to you and your support of the tax cut, they'll have to pay more out of their own pockets for care.

Because he hasn't.

How do you know?

No...fascists are.

Conservatives want smaller, weaker government.
Libs and Commies and fascists, like you, want bigger, stronger government.

No, Republicans weren't already voting for him. In the primaries......

What do the primaries have to do with Conservatives voting for Trump in the general election?

Just look at the number of votes Obama got in 2008, 2012

And look at how it compared to the number Hillary received.

So it would seem like some of the people who voted for Obama were Republicans and those Republicans switched their votes to Trump in 2016.

Nah, looks like they turned against Obama much earlier.

You're one of those whose brains were hacked.

I voted against Obama twice and Hillary once, no one needed to convince me they were both liberal clowns.

Who said it was accurate

Me.

But you did.

Russia could have supported Hillary, like they supported left-wingers for decades, I was still voting against her corrupt drunken ass.

I doubt your sincerity.

I don't care.

In other words, you fell for propaganda.

Oh, so Hillary was really an excellent futures trader? LOL!
Talk about falling for propaganda.

Russia wasn't hacking the 2008 election

Putin tell you that?

Bush produced the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression through his Conservative policies

Nothing Bush did to expand home ownership through government coercion and spending was conservative.

Low income people aren't punished by a mandate

Tell that to the low income people who paid the penalty. Let me know how they react.

Why do you want to punish the millions of people who do have the personal responsibility you lack

I've had health insurance since I was 18. Where's the $2500 a year your hero was gonna save my family?

Also, your stupid tax cut will cause cuts to Medicare and Medicaid starting next year.

Unaffordable entitlements gotta shrink. True story.

How do you know?

Because he's tweeted that. Particularly with regard to North Korea. Do you just not pay attention to anything he says? Of course not...because you have a mushy brain.

No they don't. Conservatives want bigger government, particularly government in the bedroom and in the womb. Conservatives want government in religion too. Conservatives want government legislating morality. Conservatives want government to act as a gestapo to round up and deport brown immigrants. Conservatives want more prisons. Conservatives don't want smaller government...that's a fucking joke. Conservatives are fascists. Always have been, always will be. That's why Conservatives think Nazis are "very fine people" and why they act as Nazi Protection Advocates.

How do you know?

Because he's tweeted that. Particularly with regard to North Korea. Do you just not pay attention to anything he says? Of course not...because you have a mushy brain.

Hillary got more votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2012. Hillary also got more votes in 2016 than Trump did in 2016.

Nah, looks like they turned against Obama much earlier..

Yes, in 2012, which is what I said. Yeesh. Are you acting obtuse on purpose or is this really how you are as a person, because I gotta say, you are pretty damn unbearable.

I voted against Obama twice and Hillary once, no one needed to convince me they were both liberal clowns.

Your collective Conservative brains have been turned to mush since 1968. The only reason you voted against Obama and Hillary is because of Conservative lies that have spread a virus into your operating system of a brain. What's pathetic is that virus has damaged your mind so much that you come out defending Russian election interference on behalf of the candidate that conned you.

Russia could have supported Hillary, like they supported left-wingers for decades, I was still voting against her corrupt drunken ass.

They didn't support left-wingers for decades. They've supported Trump for decades...in fact, Russia's the only place that'll loan Trump money. It's not that hard to figure out why.

don't care..

But you do care, because your sincerity is what serves as the linchpin to your claim that you don't like Putin. So when you submit something like that into a debate, it's entirely reliant on your sincerity. Otherwise, it's just trolling.

No, the propaganda you fell for is that Trump is a billionaire and successful businessman. Clinton has nothing to do with that.

Putin tell you that?

No, our intelligence community.

Nothing Bush did to expand home ownership through government coercion and spending was conservative.

Yes it was. It was entirely Conservative. Removing regulations isn't Conservative? Since when? Cutting taxes isn't Conservative? Since when? Bush expanding home ownership isn't liberal or Conservative, but the way in which he did was entirely Conservative and was entirely done to cover for the fact that the tax cuts didn't deliver on the promises made of them. So Bush inflated a housing bubble, credited that bubble to his tax cuts, and rode that to re-election in 2004.

ell that to the low income people who paid the penalty. Let me know how they react.

Which people are those? Who are these Obamacare victims? It's been 7 years and none of you have been able to produce one single, credible victim of this law. It's all third hand anecdotal accounts that crumble when subject to the slightest scrutiny. You're bullshitters. The only people who may have gotten screwed were those who lived in red states that didn't expand Medicaid to cover those in the gap between qualifying for Medicaid, and qualifying for subsidies. But those people are victims of you and red state Conservative death panels that refused to expand Medicaid.

I've had health insurance since I was 18. Where's the $2500 a year your hero was gonna save my family?

If you qualified for subsidies, you probably did save that much. Julie Boonstra did. You remember her, right? She was the fat, ugly, diseased GOP sow who claimed Obamacare caused her health insurance premiums to skyrocket, only to find out that Boonstra was lying out of her fat ass, and her insurance company confirmed that she in fact saved $2,400 thanks to the ACA.

So that's why claims like yours don't fly with me. Because you're probably lying your fat ass off, since you know there's no way to verify if your personal claims are true or not without you unmasking yourself on a message board.

So you lob fiction up because you know it can't be proven one way or the other.

That's a tactic of propagandists.

Of course when it affects you, suddenly your tune will change.​

How do you know?

No they don't. Conservatives want bigger government, particularly government in the bedroom and in the womb. Conservatives want government in religion too. Conservatives want government legislating morality. Conservatives want government to act as a gestapo to round up and deport brown immigrants. Conservatives want more prisons. Conservatives don't want smaller government...that's a fucking joke. Conservatives are fascists. Always have been, always will be. That's why Conservatives think Nazis are "very fine people" and why they act as Nazi Protection Advocates.

How do you know?

Hillary got more votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2012. Hillary also got more votes in 2016 than Trump did in 2016.

Nah, looks like they turned against Obama much earlier..

Yes, in 2012, which is what I said. Yeesh. Are you acting obtuse on purpose or is this really how you are as a person, because I gotta say, you are pretty damn unbearable.

Your collective Conservative brains have been turned to mush since 1968. The only reason you voted against Obama and Hillary is because of Conservative lies that have spread a virus into your operating system of a brain. What's pathetic is that virus has damaged your mind so much that you come out defending Russian election interference on behalf of the candidate that conned you.

They didn't support left-wingers for decades. They've supported Trump for decades...in fact, Russia's the only place that'll loan Trump money. It's not that hard to figure out why.

don't care..

But you do care, because your sincerity is what serves as the linchpin to your claim that you don't like Putin. So when you submit something like that into a debate, it's entirely reliant on your sincerity. Otherwise, it's just trolling.

No, the propaganda you fell for is that Trump is a billionaire and successful businessman. Clinton has nothing to do with that.

Putin tell you that?

No, our intelligence community.

Yes it was. It was entirely Conservative. Removing regulations isn't Conservative? Since when? Cutting taxes isn't Conservative? Since when? Bush expanding home ownership isn't liberal or Conservative, but the way in which he did was entirely Conservative and was entirely done to cover for the fact that the tax cuts didn't deliver on the promises made of them. So Bush inflated a housing bubble, credited that bubble to his tax cuts, and rode that to re-election in 2004.

ell that to the low income people who paid the penalty. Let me know how they react.

Which people are those? Who are these Obamacare victims? It's been 7 years and none of you have been able to produce one single, credible victim of this law. It's all third hand anecdotal accounts that crumble when subject to the slightest scrutiny. You're bullshitters. The only people who may have gotten screwed were those who lived in red states that didn't expand Medicaid to cover those in the gap between qualifying for Medicaid, and qualifying for subsidies. But those people are victims of you and red state Conservative death panels that refused to expand Medicaid.

If you qualified for subsidies, you probably did save that much. Julie Boonstra did. You remember her, right? She was the fat, ugly, diseased GOP sow who claimed Obamacare caused her health insurance premiums to skyrocket, only to find out that Boonstra was lying out of her fat ass, and her insurance company confirmed that she in fact saved $2,400 thanks to the ACA.

So that's why claims like yours don't fly with me. Because you're probably lying your fat ass off, since you know there's no way to verify if your personal claims are true or not without you unmasking yourself on a message board.

So you lob fiction up because you know it can't be proven one way or the other.

That's a tactic of propagandists.

Of course when it affects you, suddenly your tune will change.​

Because he's tweeted that.

He tweeted that he's not trying diplomacy? Link?

Particularly with regard to North Korea.

Presidents never do things in secret? LOL!

No they don't. Conservatives want bigger government,

No we don't.

particularly government in the bedroom and in the womb.

You're wrong.

Conservatives want government to act as a gestapo to round up and deport brown immigrants.

Nah. We want to round up and deport illegal aliens. Of all colors.

Conservatives want more prisons.

Gotta put the criminals somewhere.

Conservatives are fascists.

You're full of shit. Always have been, always will be.

Hillary got more votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2012.

No she didn't.

Hillary also got more votes in 2016 than Trump did in 2016.

227 is still less than 304.

Yes, in 2012, which is what I said

You said they waited until 2016 to vote for Trump, because....Russians.
Now they voted against the Dem in 2012? Glad you're off that Russian meme.

They didn't support left-wingers for decades.

If you say so, comrade.

But you do care,

I don't give a shit about your tender feelings.

No, the propaganda you fell for is that Trump is a billionaire

Trump isn't a billionaire?
Tell me where Hillary thinks 10-Year Treasury futures are heading.

Removing regulations isn't Conservative?

It is. And adding more regulations is liberal.
That's why raising the GSE's mandated purchases of crappy mortgages from Clinton's 50% level to 55% wasn't conservative. Neither was handing tax dollars to unqualified borrowers to buy homes.

Which people are those? Who are these Obamacare victims?

You've never see any info about people paying the Obamacare tax penalty? That's weird.

If you qualified for subsidies, you probably did save that much.

Obama didn't claim only subsidized people would save $2500, he said every family. EVERY FAMILY.

Of course when it affects you, suddenly your tune will change.

I think unaffordable entitlements have to shrink, whether that shrinkage affects me or not.

He hasn't? How do you know?

Because he hasn't. Tweeting while on the toilet or surrounded by McDonald's in bed at 6:30PM isn't diplomacy. He's also undermining Tillerson at every turn. Trump has about as much experience in diplomacy as you, which is to say none.

No...fascists are.

You said Putin propaganda enabled Trump to win because it convinced mush brains to vote for him.Republicans were already voting for him, so Putin must have convinced liberal mush brains.?

No, Republicans weren't already voting for him. In the primaries, most Republican voters didn't vote for Trump. Trump got 7 million fewer votes than Obama got in 2008, and 3 million fewer votes than Obama got in 2012, but got 2 million more votes than Romney in 2012, and 3 million more votes than McCain in 2008.

If you have proof any did, you should post it.

Sure! Just look at the number of votes Obama got in 2008, 2012 and compare it to the number of votes Trump got in 2016. I did that for you right above. But I know you have a tough time dealing with actual facts that ruin your narrative.

Trump got 7 million fewer votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2008
Trump got 3 million fewer votes in 2016 than Obama did in 2012
Trump got 2 million more votes in 2016 than Romney did in 2012
Trump got 3 million more votes in 2016 than McCain did in 2008.

So it would seem like some of the people who voted for Obama were Republicans and those Republicans switched their votes to Trump in 2016. Why? Because Russia hacked their brains. You're one of those whose brains were hacked. Congrats on being so dumb, Russian propaganda influenced you. So your instincts and intuition just ain't all they're cracked up to be if propaganda so easily influenced you because your mushy brain was craving it.

If I posted accurate info about Hillary's and the DNC's corruption, why do you feel Russians were involved?

Who said it was accurate and what's the sourcing that led you to the conclusions you had? If it was the result of propaganda, which it sounds like it was, then that's how Russia was involved in your decision-making. Face it, you're just not as intuitive as you want people to think. You're a sucker. But a particularly awful one because your ego outweighs your integrity.

Russia sucks. I'd never enlist them for anything.

But you did. Every time you posted those garbage posts of yours, posts that were informed by propaganda, you enlisted Russia's help. Now you seem to be in denial of it simply because admitting it would mean you're not the clever, thoughtful, intuitive person you are pretending to be. The hit to your pride is just too much for you to bear. You simply cannot admit you got conned because it would invalidate this facade you've spent all this time carefully crafting and building. What. A. Coward.

Russia sucks. Putin sucks. Can't wait for him to flee like his puppet fled Ukraine.Or for him to attempt to flee, and end up like Mussolini.

I doubt your sincerity.

OMG! So many reasons, going all the way back to her cattle futures bribe...err...profit through Refco.

In other words, you fell for propaganda. Like a sucker.

Did the Russians cost ol' Crusty the 2008 nomination?

Russia wasn't hacking the 2008 election. So your attempt at diversion fails, just like most of what you do fails.

When compared to old "Ice Tea" Al and "Ghenghis Khan" Kerry, the choice was obvious.

Not really because Bush produced the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression through his Conservative policies and quagmired us in two unwinnable wars of occupation while doubling the debt after erasing a surplus, and failing to catch Osama bin Laden. But keep trying to convince yourself you were right to vote for him...anything you can do to not admit your instincts suck because you ego is too fragile. What a snowflake.

You want to punish low income people with a mandate, just so your costs are a tiny bit lower?
Why do you hate the poor?

Low income people aren't punished by a mandate because low income people get subsidies or Medicaid to cover the cost of health insurance.

Why do you want to punish the millions of people who do have the personal responsibility you lack and got insured who now have to pay higher premiums because you removed the mandate?

Also, your stupid tax cut will cause cuts to Medicare and Medicaid starting next year. So I sure hope no one you know relies on Medicare or Medicaid, because thanks to you and your support of the tax cut, they'll have to pay more out of their own pockets for care.
It's interesting to watch the liberal mind, unable to rationalize the reality that Hillary was simply defeated because she was possibly the worst major presidential candidate we have ever had, twist and stretch so desperately to find some thread of hope on which to cling. Sad, really.

There was both British and Russian interference in our last Election. And US Citizens sought that interference out. Hillary Clinton even paid big bucks for the interference. So it's too convenient and lazy to put it all solely on Russia. Our own fellow Citizens sought it out and even paid for it. Americans really do need to contemplate that a bit. Who are the biggest culprits in this mess?

Look to the Ohr-Steele connection. That's the root of Obama and Clinton jumping on Steele's phony Trump intel. For any folks interested, they should look into that very disturbing connection.

Forum List

Back