Russia's interference in our election(s)? ....Its time to take a side.

For once in your life, just answer a simple question.

"NO, your honor, I just shot my wife THREE times instead of 17 times like the prosecution alleges.....therefore I must be innocent, correct?"

You moronic right wingers should just go play with yourselves while looking at Trump's naked ass.

"In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies – the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency – and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment."

New York Times, Associated Press Correct Claims that All 17 Intelligence Agencies Agreed on Russian Interference

True or False?

American Intelligence states with high confidence that Russians were interfering in 2016 election.

As we probably are somewhere in the World, ALL Nations do it, but it was not to the extent poor Hillary made out. But 17 agencies did NOT conclude that Russia hacked anything. Obama himself said it COULDN'T be "hacked".

Again, a counterfactual.

American Intelligence believes with high confidence that Russians hacked DNC under direct orders from Kremlin.

Why do you keep saying blatently false things?

January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment

On January 6, 2017, after briefing the president, the president-elect, and members of the Senate and House, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released a de-classified version of the report on Russian activities.[2] The report, produced by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, and the ODNI, asserted that Russia had carried out a massive cyber operation ordered by Russian President Putin with the goal to sabotage the 2016 U.S. elections.

17 intelligence agencies or 4, Russia findings still valid

Do try and keep up boy.

"In stories published April 6, June 2, June 26 and June 29, The Associated Press reported that all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies have agreed that Russia tried to influence the 2016 election to benefit Donald Trump. That assessment was based on information collected by three agencies – the FBI, CIA and National Security Agency – and published by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which represents all U.S. intelligence agencies. Not all 17 intelligence agencies were involved in reaching the assessment."

New York Times, Associated Press Correct Claims that All 17 Intelligence Agencies Agreed on Russian Interference

Clapper testified under oath that only three agencies made the conclusion. No matter what you WANT to believe.

Dummy, tt's not number of Agencies, Coast Guard would have NOTHING to do with this matter.

LOL, the point was that the Lefty mantra was ALL 17 AGENCIES. It was a lie, I've proven that it was a lie and none of us knows what is valid and what isn't.

"NO, your honor, I just shot my wife THREE times instead of 17 times like the prosecution alleges.....therefore I must be innocent, correct?"

You moronic right wingers should just go play with yourselves while looking at Trump's naked ass.

Look at you back pedal and obfuscate. I am however happy that you finally agree that the 17 number was wrong.

[

True or False?

American Intelligence states with high confidence that Russians were interfering in 2016 election.

Only three agencies agreed that Russia "meddled". The Ukrainians " meddled ". Many politicians globally "meddled" Many media outlets world wide "meddled".

The US meddles all the time in foreign elections. Well that's when America isn't actively participating in overthrowing governments and leaders militarily.

:lol:

[

True or False?

Only three agencies agreed that Russia "meddled". The Ukrainians " meddled ". Many politicians globally "meddled" Many media outlets world wide "meddled".

The US meddles all the time in foreign elections. Well that's when America isn't actively participating in overthrowing governments and leaders militarily.

Not to mention that their Messiah tried to unseat Netanyahu.

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?
Much ado about absolutely nothing...investigation has really bogged down eh

If one "chooses" to believe that Russia did NOT interfere or meddle in our electoral processes, then NONE of the accusations against Trump will have any validity.

Like it or not, ALL of our intelligence agencies have confirmed that the Russians DID meddle.....and we must now acknowledge whether our intelligence agencies are corrupt, inept and partisan or not.

Of course, one can see the why Trump refuses to do anything about this important issue since such an admission would place a "cloud" upon the legitimacy of his win in 2016.......and, after all, we all also know that for Trump, it is his ego that comes before anything....including the safety of our country's electoral systems.

So, it may be time to take a side.........Should we, COLLECTIVELY, demand that energetic methods be employed to stop or curb the influences of Russian meddling in our democratic electoral processes?.........................Yes or No?

You present a false choice. You try to pigeonhole the choice to fit what you want it to. Typical nonsense from you.

True or False?

As we probably are somewhere in the World, ALL Nations do it, but it was not to the extent poor Hillary made out. But 17 agencies did NOT conclude that Russia hacked anything. Obama himself said it COULDN'T be "hacked".

Again, a counterfactual.

American Intelligence believes with high confidence that Russians hacked DNC under direct orders from Kremlin.

Why do you keep saying blatently false things?

January 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment

On January 6, 2017, after briefing the president, the president-elect, and members of the Senate and House, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released a de-classified version of the report on Russian activities.[2] The report, produced by the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, and the ODNI, asserted that Russia had carried out a massive cyber operation ordered by Russian President Putin with the goal to sabotage the 2016 U.S. elections.

Get back to us when any intelligence agency actually examines the DNC servers. No one is buying into CrowdStrikes assessment. Well I guess the mega anti Trumpers in the agencies did because it fit their narrative.

Now it's going to get really interesting because BUZZFEED is suing the DNC for proof of the hacking.

[

True or False?

That was a biggie. Jim Messina and a couple of other campaign managers for Obama actually ran the anti BREXIT campaign in Britain and Obama threatened the British parliament with financial repercussions if Britain voted to leave the EU.

Cripes the list is endless.

Jesus, what are you, like 6? You do realize that you are a complete joke... right?

Jesus, what are you, like 6? You do realize that you are a complete joke... right?

No, he actually thinks he is a genius. Just ask him.

No, he actually thinks he is a genius. Just ask him.

I'm hoping he's just really young. Otherwise, whew.

....since Israel is an ally, Obama was 100% correct......lol

Attorney-General: I will indict Benjamin Netanyahu without hesitation if ...
www.jpost.com/.../Attorney-General-I-will-indict-Netanyahu-without-hesitation-if-nec...
3 hours ago - If he must indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, he will do it without hesitation, Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit said on Thursday night, two days after the country was turned upside down by the possibility of another prime minister on trial. Speaking at a conference at Tel Aviv University, he said ...

....and Obama was 100% correct......lol

Attorney-General: I will indict Benjamin Netanyahu without hesitation if ...
www.jpost.com/.../Attorney-General-I-will-indict-Netanyahu-without-hesitation-if-nec...
3 hours ago - If he must indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, he will do it without hesitation, Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit said on Thursday night, two days after the country was turned upside down by the possibility of another prime minister on trial. Speaking at a conference at Tel Aviv University, he said ...

So you love you some Bammy when HE tries to subvert another sovereign nations elections.....how very consistent of you.

Let's see if we have this straight. You seem to be arguing that Trump defeated Hillary because Russians convinced Rupublicans to vote against her. That seems kind of dumb, almost like what a democrat would say.

That's exactly what happened. Plenty of Republicans voted for Obama, but then they retreated to their echo chambers where Russia was lurking, ready to hack those mushy brains.

That makes Hillary even worse as a candidate. She should have easily gotten all those votes.

Unless Trump tries it?

When has he tried diplomacy? Being a Russian kompromat isn't diplomacy. Trump won't even impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the election. Gee, I wonder why...

Naïve liberals? DURR.

Yes, liberals should have known better than to trust Conservatives, be they Bush or Putin. Lesson learned. It's exactly the reason why we don't trust you today. But at least they weren't conned by Russian propaganda and a reality TV show host like you.

I never solicited any foreign assistance to influence the election (unlike some libs, eh?).And how did such brain hacks cause liberal voters to vote for Trump or not vote at all?

You have proof liberal voters voted for Trump? Interesting. Show me that proof. It sounds to me like you are trying to pretend that it wasn't Conservatives who voted for Obama, then whose brains were turned to mush by Conservative politicians and Fox news. Because that's what happened. Sounds like you're trying to abscond responsibility and accountability for supporting, disseminating, and sharing Russian propaganda on social media and these boards. And no, you don't get to skirt away from responsibility for enlisting the help of Russia in the election. Not when you were on these boards arguing from Russian propaganda against Clinton. But again, being Conservative means you have an entitlement complex.

And my vote wasn't going to be for Hillary, Bernie or any other crusty old commie your side barfs up.So what was your point again?

That you love Russia and Putin. You said you didn't before, but I doubt your sincerity there.

I vote against Hillary, no con.

You voted against her, why? Because Russian propaganda hacked your brain, which was already turned to mush by Conservatism. You sure seem to fall for a lot of conmen and charlatans. Your intuition and instincts aren't all they're cracked up to be, obviously. I mean you supported Bush the Dumber, you supported Palin, you supported teabags, you support Russia...not the greatest track record there.

II'll let you know how my larger paycheck feels tomorrow. Go Trump!!!

LOL! Your "larger" paycheck won't make up for the increase to your health care costs that the tax cut caused by removing the mandate. And wait a second - why are you pretending you even draw a paycheck?

When has he tried diplomacy?

He hasn't? How do you know?

Yes, liberals should have known better than to trust Conservatives, be they Bush or Putin.

Commies aren't conservatives.

Lesson learned.

DURR.

You have proof liberal voters voted for Trump?

You said Putin propaganda enabled Trump to win because it convinced mush brains to vote for him.
Republicans were already voting for him, so Putin must have convinced liberal mush brains.

It sounds to me like you are trying to pretend that it wasn't Conservatives who voted for Obama,

If you have proof any did, you should post it.

Sounds like you're trying to abscond responsibility and accountability

Wow! Poor use of abscond. ESL?

for supporting, disseminating, and sharing Russian propaganda on social media and these boards.

If I posted accurate info about Hillary's and the DNC's corruption, why do you feel Russians were involved?

And no, you don't get to skirt away from responsibility for enlisting the help of Russia in the election.

Russia sucks. I'd never enlist them for anything.

That you love Russia and Putin.

Russia sucks. Putin sucks. Can't wait for him to flee like his puppet fled Ukraine.
Or for him to attempt to flee, and end up like Mussolini.

You voted against her, why?

OMG! So many reasons, going all the way back to her cattle futures bribe...err...profit through Refco.

Because Russian propaganda hacked your brain

Did the Russians cost ol' Crusty the 2008 nomination?

You sure seem to fall for a lot of conmen and charlatans.

Hope & Change? DURR!

I mean you supported Bush the Dumber

When compared to old "Ice Tea" Al and "Ghenghis Khan" Kerry, the choice was obvious.

Your "larger" paycheck won't make up for the increase to your health care costs that the tax cut caused by removing the mandate.

You want to punish low income people with a mandate, just so your costs are a tiny bit lower?
Why do you hate the poor?

Is that why the Dems lost 63 seats in 2010? Those Republicans realized their error?

1. Obama wasn't running in 2010.
2. They voted against Obama because Conservatives lied about Obamacare, and continue to lie about it today.

Interesting the impact they had on young Bernie! voters though.

Young Bernie voters didn't vote for Trump. In fact, Trump got the lowest share of voters (37%) age 18-29 ever.

Bernie voters came around to Hillary? Link?And why would Bernie's young and ignorant (but then I repeat myself) voters dislike Russia?

Bernie voters didn't vote for Trump. Trump got the lowest share of the 18-29 vote ever. If only Millennials had voted, Clinton would have won the election with 55% of the vote. And I find it curious you ask for a link (usually a clue that your argument is about to fall apart), yet you never provide links for anything you claim...like these supposed liberal voters who voted for Trump. All we have is your word. Why the fuck should I trust your word when you openly and happily admit to supporting Russian propaganda efforts in the election?

ou keep using this word hacking. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You're trying to parse the word because you cannot deny that Russia meddled in the election, hacked your brain which was already mushy and goopy from 40 years of Conservative lies.

1. Obama wasn't running in 2010.

Lucky for him. He'd have been the first black one-term president.

Young Bernie voters didn't vote for Trump.

Young Bernie voters didn't vote for Hillary.

yet you never provide links for anything you claim...like these supposed liberal voters who voted for Trump.

You're the guy claiming mush brains were tricked into voting for Trump.
Between the mush brains and the conservatives, Trump won 30 states.
If Russia wasn't so good at fooling mush brains, those lib votes might have elected the corrupt old sot.

All we have is your word.

My word is based on your claim.

You're trying to parse the word because you cannot deny that Russia meddled in the election

Bad actors act badly. Still no help for your definitional failure.

Forum List

Back