Russians Never Altered One Vote in Our Election, But DemNazis Do By The Thousands

The devolution of the tards:

Prior to the election, the pseudocons were crowing about how much the emails were damaging Clinton's chances of being elected. They posted headlines screaming about how Clinton voters were leaving in droves over the leaks.

After the election, the same pseuedocons (at the direction of Trump) denied Russia interfered in our election. Some still cling to this denial.

As it became more and more clear that Russia did indeed interfere, the same pseudocons claimed the interference did not change the outcome.

And now we have pseudocons actually kowtowing to Russians over Americans (post 22)!

This shit is right out of Orwell. It is amazing the proles are able to have their parroting rhetoric turned on a dime.

"We have always been at war with eastasia!"
There's no evidenced that Russia hacked Podesta's email account, moron. How many times to you have to be told that?

Is it really a hack if you give them your password?

Why were we ever concerned about The Russians?

The Enemy is already right here in this country.

The Democrat party is the biggest threat to our Democracy.

They thrive on voter fraud. It isn't a crime to them, it's a strategy.

In three key races, already won by Republicans, Mysterious Trucks full of provisional ballots, "just found" are showing up in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

Voter Fraud is a reality, and the only way to stop it is with Voter ID. Since primarily only one party is engaged in voter fraud, they are opposed to Voter ID. We are the only Democracy in the world that does not have a National Voter ID law.
Democrats are stealing a California House race in LA.

Why were we ever concerned about The Russians?

The Enemy is already right here in this country.

The Democrat party is the biggest threat to our Democracy.

They thrive on voter fraud. It isn't a crime to them, it's a strategy.

In three key races, already won by Republicans, Mysterious Trucks full of provisional ballots, "just found" are showing up in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

Voter Fraud is a reality, and the only way to stop it is with Voter ID. Since primarily only one party is engaged in voter fraud, they are opposed to Voter ID. We are the only Democracy in the world that does not have a National Voter ID law.
Democrats are stealing a California House race in LA.

The sky is also blue.

Every time a tard has provided an example of voter fraud on this forum, it is in a state which already has Voter ID.

These idiots crack me up. They have no idea they are being played by their propagandists.

The last thing their masters want them to do is think.

You're a dumbass.

Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots | Breitbart

DDDUUUUUURRRRR ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and youre a dumbass too - I posted the link that proved those votes were irrelevant to the election.

All votes are relevant to election "integrity", of course that's a word you regressives don't recognize.

The devolution of the tards:

Prior to the election, the pseudocons were crowing about how much the emails were damaging Clinton's chances of being elected. They posted headlines screaming about how Clinton voters were leaving in droves over the leaks.

After the election, the same pseuedocons (at the direction of Trump) denied Russia interfered in our election. Some still cling to this denial.

As it became more and more clear that Russia did indeed interfere, the same pseudocons claimed the interference did not change the outcome.

And now we have pseudocons actually kowtowing to Russians over Americans (post 22)!

This shit is right out of Orwell. It is amazing the proles are able to have their parroting rhetoric turned on a dime.

"We have always been at war with eastasia!"
There's no evidenced that Russia hacked Podesta's email account, moron. How many times to you have to be told that?

Is it really a hack if you give them your password?

It's still against the law. But the government isn't even trying to prosecute for Podesta's emails. That wasn't classified information. No one has ever been prosecuted for publishing emails that someone else phished. The government also hasn't ever prosecuted for someone publishing classified information that someone else stole. Of course, previously no one had any interest in doing so.

Last edited:
Every time a tard has provided an example of voter fraud on this forum, it is in a state which already has Voter ID.

These idiots crack me up. They have no idea they are being played by their propagandists.

You're a dumbass.

Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots | Breitbart
Florida has Voter ID.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks for proving me right once again, retard. On two counts. "A state which already has Voter ID" and "The last thing their masters want them to do is think".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:auiqs.jpg:

Russians Never Altered One Vote in Our Election, But DemNazis Do By The Thousands

Yes, they did. They influenced minds with conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies to sway how people voted. Why do you think politicians spend BILLIONS on campaign ads - to influence voters. Why do you think corporations spend BILLIONS on TV commercials - to influence buyers.

Say Lakhota, Okay, Russia influenced to some degree to sway voters. How would you compare that to the internet that does the same, only its 24/7 in favor of progressive views while they censor conservatives views, which impacts tens of millions?

The "conservative views" being censored can be classed as "hate speech" and/or "fake news". InfoWars is both, as is Alex Jones. What is being censored is liars and haters. I don't see that as a bad thing. Journalists have done it for centuries. The internet has opened up the debate to people like Jones, who spread hate and misinformation. It's getting people killed.

Examples: attacks on the Sandy Hook parents; the shooting up of the pizza parlour in the "Pizzagate Conspiracy" theory story, and the owner subsequently being forced to close his business due to harassment and fear; and the Pittsburgh Synagogue which was attacked because of the "George Soros funded Caravan" was bringing and "invasion" to the southern border.

It's one thing to espouse and "conservative view", but when that "conservative view" includes a global Jewish conspiracy to destroy the Christian world and bring it to its knees, or whatever this mythical Jewish conspiracy has as its end goal. Everybody is really fuzzy on that.

If your "conservative views" include hating on blacks, or promoting white supremacist lies against Muslims, blacks, women or "others", that's not a view, that's "hate speech", and as a woman, I don't want to hear it. Nor do black people want to be told they're stupid or lazy, because they're not.

We're more than willing to listen to conservative views, but cut with the bullshit and the lies. As soon as you lie to me, I'm done.

You're a dumbass.

DDDUUUUUURRRRR ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and youre a dumbass too - I posted the link that proved those votes were irrelevant to the election.
Whether they would make a difference to the outcome is irrelevant. They are ironclad examples of voter fraud.

You're a dumbass.

Florida has Voter ID.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks for proving me right once again, retard. On two counts. "A state which already has Voter ID" and "The last thing their masters want them to do is think".

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You claimed voter fraud is impossible. I just proved you wrong, yet you're pronouncing victory. You're an imbecile.

The "conservative views" being censored can be classed as "hate speech" and/or "fake news". InfoWars is both, as is Alex Jones. What is being censored is liars and haters. I don't see that as a bad thing. Journalists have done it for centuries.

You just admitted that you're a Stalinist who opposed freedom of speech. Your presence isn't required in this forum.

You're a dumbass.

Florida has Voter ID.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You claimed voter fraud is impossible.

Nope. I have never said that. Liar.

Why do you lie? You lie so casually and unthinkingly, as if you believe you can lie and get away with it.

I said, quite plainly, "Every time a tard has provided an example of voter fraud on this forum, it is in a state which already has Voter ID."

And then you obligingly came along and linked to a claim of voter fraud in a state which has Voter ID!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Man, you really are stupid. I mean, specially stupid. And you keep coming back for more!

Sad.

You're a dumbass.

Florida has Voter ID.

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You claimed voter fraud is impossible.

Nope. I have never said that. Liar.

Why do you lie? You lie so casually and unthinkingly, as if you believe you can lie and get away with it.

I said, quite plainly, "Every time a tard has provided an example of voter fraud on this forum, it is in a state which already has Voter ID."

And then you obligingly came along and linked to a claim of voter fraud in a state which has Voter ID!

TA-DAAAAAAAAA!

Man, you really are stupid. I mean, specially stupid. And you keep coming back for more!

Sad.

So which State are they in that has the ability to require proof of citizenship to register to vote? You want to play semantics, let's look at facts and reality. You'll never have election integrity unless only verified citizens can fill out a voter registration application.

Ah 1:

Anna 2:

Aaaaaaaand...3: FLORIDA Voter ID Information · VoteRiders

TA-DAAAAAAA! :banana:
How would anyone demonstrate voter fraud without voter ID? That's the whole point of douchebags like you fighting to eliminate it, so you can commit fraud at will.

No difference between a Marxist DemNazi and a Stalinist Russian.

Yes there is one difference between a Nazi and a Stalinist Russian.

The Stalinist Russian thinks that government should take over industry, as where the Nazi understands that the best people to run industry are the best qualified instead of a mindless bureaucrat. Hitler was only interested in control, and he had no problem controlling the German industry.

No difference between a Marxist DemNazi and a Stalinist Russian.

Yes there is one difference between a Nazi and a Stalinist Russian.

The Stalinist Russian thinks that government should take over industry, as where the Nazi understands that the best people to run industry are the best qualified instead of a mindless bureaucrat. Hitler was only interested in control, and he had no problem controlling the German industry.
Hitler still had bureaucrats controlling industry, and it worked just as well.

The "conservative views" being censored can be classed as "hate speech" and/or "fake news". InfoWars is both, as is Alex Jones. What is being censored is liars and haters. I don't see that as a bad thing. Journalists have done it for centuries.

You just admitted that you're a Stalinist who opposed freedom of speech. Your presence isn't required in this forum.

Who died and made you king of the world? Absolutely no one. You don't get to stomp your little foot, call somebody a name and say "off with their head". You presence isn't require in this forum either, but we tolerate you, even though you contribute nothing of value to the discussion.

I didn't say I opposed "freedom of speech", I said I opposed lies and hate speech. That's not the "freedom of speech" protected by the constitution. "Freedom of speech" as protected by the Constitution, is the freedom to criticize the government without fear of arrest. It is not the freedom to lie about or to slander your fellow citizens.

If you promote hate against your fellow citizens and incite others to do them harm, that isn't "freedom of speech", that's incitement and slander. Both are illegal, as are threatening to harm others, which is a frequent threat I see from right wingers on this board.

In reality, the idea that "freedom of speech" means you have the freedom lie, slander or threaten your fellow citizens is completely false. Nor does it mean you can say anything you want at any time.

Like all rights and freedoms, freedom of speech comes with responsibilities. The MSM has some requirement of truthfulness, the internet does not. It's the wild, wild, wild west. People can and do say anything without regard to truthfulness, or the harm their words can do. That's why guys like Alex Jones, who take grains of truth and spread a massive web of lies around them, cause so much harm.

These liars, and hate mongers, and Donald J. Trump is chief among them, are getting people killed. If you value your "freedom of speech", it behoves you to use this right responsibly and stop posting lies, and stop promoting the lies being spewed by that orange-face clown you elected President.

Because if American public discourse cannot be counted upon to be truthful, if we can't agree upon a basic set of facts from which to build a discussion, nothing will be accomplished.

Yes, they did. They influenced minds with conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies to sway how people voted. Why do you think politicians spend BILLIONS on campaign ads - to influence voters. Why do you think corporations spend BILLIONS on TV commercials - to influence buyers.

Say Lakhota, Okay, Russia influenced to some degree to sway voters. How would you compare that to the internet that does the same, only its 24/7 in favor of progressive views while they censor conservatives views, which impacts tens of millions?

The "conservative views" being censored can be classed as "hate speech" and/or "fake news". InfoWars is both, as is Alex Jones. What is being censored is liars and haters. I don't see that as a bad thing. Journalists have done it for centuries. The internet has opened up the debate to people like Jones, who spread hate and misinformation. It's getting people killed.

Examples: attacks on the Sandy Hook parents; the shooting up of the pizza parlour in the "Pizzagate Conspiracy" theory story, and the owner subsequently being forced to close his business due to harassment and fear; and the Pittsburgh Synagogue which was attacked because of the "George Soros funded Caravan" was bringing and "invasion" to the southern border.

It's one thing to espouse and "conservative view", but when that "conservative view" includes a global Jewish conspiracy to destroy the Christian world and bring it to its knees, or whatever this mythical Jewish conspiracy has as its end goal. Everybody is really fuzzy on that.

If your "conservative views" include hating on blacks, or promoting white supremacist lies against Muslims, blacks, women or "others", that's not a view, that's "hate speech", and as a woman, I don't want to hear it. Nor do black people want to be told they're stupid or lazy, because they're not.

We're more than willing to listen to conservative views, but cut with the bullshit and the lies. As soon as you lie to me, I'm done.

Ha ha haaaaaa..........Talking points suck. My posts are censored on Yahoo, because the truth is a threat. I never splashed the board or used profanity. They just censor as instructed. I was banned from another site, because I dared say Kapernick was a fool and loser. They tagged it as racist, which as usual, that translates to I assaulted their indoctrination with a dose of truth. Attacking conservatives & Christianity was fair game. Keep your hate speech, it's a pile of shit.

As for Jews, I know some of the elite because I'm a relative. For anyone who hates Jews, my great grandmother was a slave. She (Polish Jew) and my great grandfather (Russian Jew) came to the USA, I believe 1910ish. They did well for themselves because they worked hard. Her son has more class than most would recognize. He does things the right way and treats everyone with interest, respect and dignity. To conflict with an anti-Semite's talking point, he produced arguably the most wholesome show ever watched on TV. It involved Christianity as well.

But not for a chance do I deny there are bad Jews in places, I have some opinions. Be sure it's the liberal elite who are assaulting Christianity, and no doubt that includes some Jews as well. They attack everything else we know as our culture and tradition. They assault science and logical thought as well.

I'd be concerned with that first & foremost. Then we can talk about Islam being the secondary cause of any Christian demise. That or it would be the result.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back