Russians Never Altered One Vote in Our Election, But DemNazis Do By The Thousands

more russians were sent home for screwing with voters than dems got guilty verdicts for voter fraud..

slain that ...
Oh, so now the goal post is "a guilty verdict for voter fraud."

Nelson's and Gillum's Attorneys Argue That Votes By Illegal Aliens Must Be Counted

Which votes are they arguing about if illegal aliens don't vote?

by refusing to count all the votes dumbass RW's like you are actually promoting voter fraud - you're just too stupid to know it.

I am less concerned with Dem's election fraud than I am with Dem's refusing to accept the election results when they lose and claiming the winner is illegitimate.

more russians were sent home for screwing with voters than dems got guilty verdicts for voter fraud..

slain that ...
Oh, so now the goal post is "a guilty verdict for voter fraud."

Nelson's and Gillum's Attorneys Argue That Votes By Illegal Aliens Must Be Counted

Which votes are they arguing about if illegal aliens don't vote?

by refusing to count all the votes dumbass RW's like you are actually promoting voter fraud - you're just too stupid to know it.
All the legal votes are being counted, douchebag. How does counting illegal votes prevent voter fraud? It is voter fraud.

I am less concerned with Dem's election fraud than I am with Dem's refusing to accept the election results when they lose and claiming the winner is illegitimate.

you shit your drawers when voting machines trigger AUTOMATIC RECOUNTS and blame dems for stealing elections.

Why were we ever concerned about The Russians?

The Enemy is already right here in this country.

The Democrat party is the biggest threat to our Democracy.

They thrive on voter fraud. It isn't a crime to them, it's a strategy.

In three key races, already won by Republicans, Mysterious Trucks full of provisional ballots, "just found" are showing up in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

Voter Fraud is a reality, and the only way to stop it is with Voter ID. Since primarily only one party is engaged in voter fraud, they are opposed to Voter ID. We are the only Democracy in the world that does not have a National Voter ID law.

Republicans are obsessed with illegal voting because they're obsessed with supressing the vote, and they (falsely) assume that Democrats are just as dishonest as they are. In fact, Republicans think everyone is trying to screw THEM over because they work their hardest to screw over working Americans and the poor, all the while, tilting the economy so that all wealth flows to the top.

Democrats aren't opposed to voter ID. They're opposed to voter ID which limits prohibits certain people from voting. Like the Texas law that said the name on the birth certificate must match the name on the Driver's license. My birth certificate has my birth name on it. My driver's license has my legal, married name on it. Under Texas law, unless a woman retains her birth name after marriage, or has a passport with her married name on it, she could be barred from voting in Texas.

Truckloads of provisional ballots are showing up because Republicans are refusing to allow American citizens to vote fairly. In addition to closing polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, or in the case of Kansas City, locating the polling place outside of the city limits with no access by public transportation, purging names from the voters' list without reason, gerrymandering, and doing a whole lot of other things to keep Democrats from winning elections.

It's no wonder that Republicans believe Democrats are cheating. Republicans are always accusing Democrats of doing the very thing that they're doing. Like DJT calling CNN "fake news" as he released edit video which had been doctored to make appear that Accosta shoved an intern, as an excuse for pulling his press credentials.

And that's after FOX released that piece on Seth Rich which also contained doctored and edited video to make it appear people said things they deny ever having said. They retracted the story, apologized for it and sent Hannity "on vacation" for airing it, but then were in the awkward position of having to defend the piece in two lawsuits against the network for airing it.

Republicans are liars, election cheats, and purveyors of Fake News, We know that. The American people know it. Most Republicans don\t care how they win, as long as they win. They are a national disgrace and the party deserves to be destroyed.

Wow, spewing all that garbage, providing no links, good job propagandist.

My wife took my name when we married and has no problem voting in TX.

you shit your drawers when voting machines trigger AUTOMATIC RECOUNTS and blame dems for stealing elections.
The 87,000 fake ballots that came in after the polls closed is what forced a recount and makes intelligent people shit their drawers. That Snipe woman is to blame. Isn't she a Democrat? Why do we always have these election law violations only in Democrat counties?

The 87,000 fake ballots that came in after the polls closed is what forced a recount and makes intelligent people shit their drawers. That Snipe woman is to blame. Isn't she a Democrat? Why do we always have these election law violations only in Democrat counties?

why do judges call it NO VOTER FRAUD , and morons like you ignore them...

oh yeah, you're a moron.

Broward missed their reporting deadline yesterday because Scott picked up more than 770 votes in the recount. He was deprived those votes when they missed the deadline, that's fraud.

Broward missed their reporting deadline yesterday because Scott picked up more than 770 votes in the recount. He was deprived those votes when they missed the deadline, that's fraud.

Why was he deprived of those 770 votes in the first place, seems suspicious? :eusa_think:

In three key races, already won by Republicans, Mysterious Trucks full of provisional ballots, "just found" are showing up in Arizona, Georgia and Florida.

Voter Fraud is a reality, and the only way to stop it is with Voter ID. Since primarily only one party is engaged in voter fraud, they are opposed to Voter ID. We are the only Democracy in the world that does not have a National Voter ID law.

Republicans are obsessed with illegal voting because they're obsessed with supressing the vote, and they (falsely) assume that Democrats are just as dishonest as they are. In fact, Republicans think everyone is trying to screw THEM over because they work their hardest to screw over working Americans and the poor, all the while, tilting the economy so that all wealth flows to the top.

Democrats aren't opposed to voter ID. They're opposed to voter ID which limits prohibits certain people from voting. Like the Texas law that said the name on the birth certificate must match the name on the Driver's license. My birth certificate has my birth name on it. My driver's license has my legal, married name on it. Under Texas law, unless a woman retains her birth name after marriage, or has a passport with her married name on it, she could be barred from voting in Texas.

Truckloads of provisional ballots are showing up because Republicans are refusing to allow American citizens to vote fairly. In addition to closing polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, or in the case of Kansas City, locating the polling place outside of the city limits with no access by public transportation, purging names from the voters' list without reason, gerrymandering, and doing a whole lot of other things to keep Democrats from winning elections.

It's no wonder that Republicans believe Democrats are cheating. Republicans are always accusing Democrats of doing the very thing that they're doing. Like DJT calling CNN "fake news" as he released edit video which had been doctored to make appear that Accosta shoved an intern, as an excuse for pulling his press credentials.

And that's after FOX released that piece on Seth Rich which also contained doctored and edited video to make it appear people said things they deny ever having said. They retracted the story, apologized for it and sent Hannity "on vacation" for airing it, but then were in the awkward position of having to defend the piece in two lawsuits against the network for airing it.

Republicans are liars, election cheats, and purveyors of Fake News, We know that. The American people know it. Most Republicans don\t care how they win, as long as they win. They are a national disgrace and the party deserves to be destroyed.
/——/ Republicans want to suppress the votes of dead guys and illegals

Last edited:

why do judges call it NO VOTER FRAUD , and morons like you ignore them...

oh yeah, you're a moron.

Because the judges are Democrats. However, it is voter fraud, without a doubt. Hundreds of illegal aliens voted in Florida's election, and two Democrat lawyers insisted that they be counted as legitimate votes.

Why was he deprived of those 770 votes in the first place, seems suspicious? :eusa_think:

Even machines aren't perfect, things can be missed. Broward knew the new totals would be rejected by late reporting, I doubt it was an accident.

What? No links to back up your OP?
What we have here is the normal Little Trumpster approach to just about everything. Hyper-partisan talking points conjecture.

Here, let me post links to resources (right, left and non-partisan)for you.
Heritage Fraud Database: An Assessment | Electoral Fraud | Absentee Ballot
Myth of Voter Fraud
Analysis: Heritage Foundation's Database Undermines Claims of Recent Voter Fraud
http://www.projectvote.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/Politics_of_Voter_Fraud_Final.pdf
Voter fraud is not a persistent problem

Last edited:
Russians Never Altered One Vote in Our Election
During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

"And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many..."

"Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her."

"You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship."

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Sorry, but I"m not as stupid or as forgetful as you tards are.

Why would anyone object to truth about a criminal affecting an election?

We don't know the Russians had anything to do with the so-called "leaks."

Willfully blind monkey, it is a fact the Russians had everything to do with the leaks.

And you dopes were more than happy to attribute those leaks to Clinton's loss. You were gloating about it.

But now that it turns out Trump got a leg up by the Russians, you suddenly deny the leaks hurt Clinton or affected the outcome.

Sorry, but your obtuseness doesn't fool anyone.

As for the truth about a criminal, it's all about exposing one fraud and not BOTH. Selectivity. Lies of omission.

Trump's criminality and corruption make Clinton look like a saint.

Even machines aren't perfect, things can be missed. Broward knew the new totals would be rejected by late reporting, I doubt it was an accident.

They are pretty much doing everything they can to continue to shave that lead down. Even intentionally filing 770 votes for Scott Late so they'd get thrown out can have an impact. This is why we have deadlines btw to make it harder for people to manufacture votes, but in a crooked county like Broward, they will take any rule designed to prevent fraud and twist it in some way to suppress votes for the opposition. Like I said, there need to be SEVERE PENALTIES for violations of election LAW.

Right there is an example of how Snipes just changed 770 votes for Scott to votes for creepy Nelson. She also intentionally mixed in illegal ballots in with legal ballots and only admitted to it when someone witnessed it.

During the summer and fall of 2016, the pseudocons were celebrating the effect the meddling was having on the election.

See here:

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for. She just can't win if one third of her voters are considering voting for someone else.

That means 1/3 of them were going to vote for HIllary. You can't win an election when 1/3 of your supports jump ship.

Now that the tards know Russia was behind those leaks which affected the outcome, they are trying to pretend it had NO impact.

Willfully blind monkey, it is a fact the Russians had everything to do with the leaks.

As for the truth about a criminal, it's all about exposing one fraud and not BOTH. Selectivity. Lies of omission.

Trump's criminality and corruption makes Clinton look like a saint.

*yawn* :bigbed:

See here:

*yawn* :bigbed:

You look like a Russian Bot going on IGNORE

Forum List

Back